Old one past 300 (that's a lie)

old one past 300 (that's a lie)

cop or not thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.nationalgeographic.com/product/clothing/men-s-clothing/sweaters/military-mechanic-s-cardigan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need any form a signalling to drop all the cash for this anorak.

sadboys gear necklace
like 70 eur shipped

it's cool but not "drop all my cash" cool. if it's around £100 i'd cop

Which one do I cop?

pathetic

If you cop the GSM's dont forget to size down a half size
I didnt know this when I copped and I never wear them because insecure of looking big footed and they dont fit properly

how so
also checked trips

should i cop?

h&m parka

y/n

$180

being a "lol sadboy XD" in anno domini 2016 is pretty pathetic
are you in like middle school or something?

$160

I don't think you know what sadboys are

>h&m
what does it cost, $20? who tf cares?

not a huge fan for 180 but if you have kind of a tech-y wardrobe it'd be chill. fratagonia is probably better desu.

nah. save up for better boots

warlord flopped

not that cool.

gsms for sure

Is Belstaff worth the price?

Yes only if your a female

Probably. Will last you 15+ years and will never really be "unfashionable".

Since winters on its way

Adidas Samba Millennium - 60$

Cop or not?

I like Belstaff in general. Every season they seem to have a few things I'd quite like.
I bought a wooland cashmere jacket/shirt thing recently.

Y e

Too pollack

I wouldn't wear this for free

thanks, btw. I'll swing by Patta in Amsterdam to see whether the price is decent.

Fake Yeezys?

What y'all guys think??
Thinking about coping the brown jacket C/n? Veeky Forums?

thats anime tier

no

Feezys?

if manual: good luck. No reason not to: no overbranding, no cringeworthy pops of red.
have you ever copped a highly soughtout piece by supreme?

They make nice thing for sure. But how is quality? I heard they have delocalized to Romania recetly, not exactly hyped for romanian manufacturing, especially if we're talking about expensive things.

Any final thoughts before i pull the trigger? 830USD isn't exactly cheap but i'm really digging the style. I also own two previous TOJ jackets.

any alternatives for this price range? been looking for a while

also having difficulty deciding if i should go normal collar or ribbed. i have a brown leather bomber with a ribbed collar and my brother thought i should go with normal since i have that.

fuck, that's sexy

300eur

I actually really like gold thin rings on boys, as long as u dont have fat hands
Cool but wouldnt spend much on it, could thrift if you looked around hard enough or just buy on Depop.
Meh
If you get the New Balances we will all be disappointed in you.
If you have the outfit and face to pull it off, if not no.
Costs damn near nothing, will only last you this winter.
Meme
Meh
If it is on sale yeah maybe otherwise Acne is pretty overpriced for their quality. Don't spend too much on this.
Cop if yr a girl
Meh
if super cheap, otherwise no.
lurk moar
no
I really like the pants
You will look tryhard even the model does.
I like

Does anyone know if Cos is quality at all? At least for their price range? Would really like a pair of trousers and a white casual shirt but dont know about quality.

ribbed looks better imo

I have a few knits and a shirt from cos, and they've held up well and are comfortable.

not sure which

The far right looks the best imo, but depending on your wardrobe the brown ones could be nice. Howlin knits are 10/10 anyway

Pants?

w2c they look good

c/n?

80$

w2c striped shirt ?

looks like a rip-off of raf simons all shadows and deliverance collection so no; even tho it looks güd

Topman desu

I'm looking to cop something like that but have no idea how to actually pull it out. Any suggestion?

Is that a camera case?

C/n

Back

2 cop or not 2 cop

it's just a sweater and fucking janoskis. I swear this board is worse than Reddit.

C/N? also opinion on Banana Republic's outerwear?

I can get a cheap pair: C.O.N.

Cop or not? I'd prefer the black/slate colorway, but I can't find those for a reasonable price anywhere.

can't decide if i like these or not?

cop

futuristic soccer mom

I'm in the market for some shoes and been looking to pick up some Jordans (don't own any). Can't decide. I've narrowed it to these ones. Bot-right isn't a jordan but I kinda like it.

What do you mommy fr*ckers think?

The 4's are hideous, even as far as Jordans go. Best bet are the Infared's I'd say. 11's are awful, and that 95 colourway is goofy.

Should I?

tryna pick up some more graphic tees

how much of a douchebag would i be for wearing a keith harington tee?

I like it I want it. Where do I find one? Google gave me no results.

National Geographic:
shop.nationalgeographic.com/product/clothing/men-s-clothing/sweaters/military-mechanic-s-cardigan

>keith harington
haring* im retarded

What do you Veeky Forums niggers think are good shoes then. It seems like you people hate everything except for laughably avant garde bullshit like tricky ricky.

Get something practical. AJ1s,2s,3s are more better for streetwear imo. You don't seem to know what you like, anyway.

Ok, how about these? I think these have a silhouette Veeky Forums approves more of.

Coat

>single button

ew

Would wear unbuttoned like this

What does it take to pull off a gold ring?

cop or not CON

does the reflective shit look stupid and cheap in real life or does it look okay

i have the bottom left from a few years ago, never worn just been sitting in my closet
what size are you?

Class or a strong, overpowering personality/aura

and the boots

10.5 or 11

:( nvm

Are dr. martens a meme or is it a good basic to have?

>$80
I got that exact sweater for $40 wtf are you doing user

I have both and they're fine for the money. Don't expect much out of them since they're ~$100. If you have a solid footwear rotation they should last you a while, if not you're gonna have a bad time. Also wear double socks for the first couple wears or your heels will blister like a mother fucker.

cop?

w2c some rings for a good price

yes, w2c?

for the human?

They're nice but I feel like you need to be going for a specific look for them to work

Look at any arts student in the uk wearing them and you'll see what I mean

On the verge if copping, need some nice symbolism when on stage

not the best cw; they look best with 2 colours max, but if it's a steal (sub 100, yea right) do it.

too much branding, too many colours, too much paneling.
try a high sneaker like an air jordan 1 - type shoe.
trust me, you'll like them.

are they 10s?

ever tried their upmarket/higher quality stuff?

fog x pacsun

Which Pair should I cop, these...

The Asics
No
Cop if the price matches the quality
Cop if you can make it work, id like to think I could
Just get regular sambas, they cost less anyway
Go ahead, I like it
unless there under $20 dont even waste your time on that disgusting shoe
Cop
Right if your a female, middle or left if your a male depending on your skin tone
Fuck No
Cop if your not short
Ew
Ew

these...

or these?