Hey Veeky Forums, what's your take on this kind of Pendant? Never wore a pendant, but I am nordic living in germany...

Hey Veeky Forums, what's your take on this kind of Pendant? Never wore a pendant, but I am nordic living in germany, so it would theoretically fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
stoppa-pedofilerna.se/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Sundsvalls-TR-B-1018-15-Dom-2015-06-24.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are not "nordic" in that sense. You are not a viking. you're a skinny metrosexual teenager and unless you look like the technoviking or are literally varg vikerness you will look like a faggot tumblrite avengers fan like all the others who wear this, we LITERALLY went over this exact topic not even 24 hours ago

So as a dane with a beard and a somewhat "fat" body I should rock this just fine right?

I'm lifting though. Not techno viking level yet, but I guess I can wait till I got this far.

>we wuz vikings

>literally a fat neckbeard
yes, it will go great with your fedora and cane

>proud Nordic Viking
>Not living in home country

Great, all I wanted to know

>home country is overrun by somalian rapists who are literally allowed to rape children
what do you expect? funny how the world's most reputable reavers and invaders are the most cuckolded on the planet

keke

yes LITERALLY xD

Yes. Literally
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/

there is already a thread about literally the same thing

Do Danes really hate Swedes?

cocio is god-tier chocolate milk though

My dad bought a cool poster for that stuff a long time ago.
I always wondered where it was from.

The thirsty man is my favourite beer ad
Which one is the best danish beer?

>this is what Americans actually believe

Facts are facts

No idea, I've never had it before.

alright
it tastes okay to me, it's quite soft in the aftertaste
i prefer tarter, fresher pilsener

i also know carlsberg, slots, fyn, harboe and brutalis

>dailycaller
don't really trust this source, my man

It's a meme

stoppa-pedofilerna.se/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Sundsvalls-TR-B-1018-15-Dom-2015-06-24.pdf