What does Veeky Forums think of Air Max's and more specifically the 95s?

What does Veeky Forums think of Air Max's and more specifically the 95s?

Here in the UK I see 1s and 90s everywhere and only see the 95s (black usually) on chavs.

Was thinking of repping the white 95s though for a change.

uk also, any variety of nike air max immediately rings chav bells in my head. these will never be effay to me

I have white 95s and white jay 1s. I never see anyone else wearing them in white here in phoenix. Only af1s on mexican manlets or mexican chicks. Air maxes are always very colorful if I see them and jay 1s are usually red and black and on older mexicans.

Also I will note that air maxes aren't even close to as comfortable as jay 1s once broken in. I do have slightly narrow feet with high arches though and I wouldn't wear j1s if I didn't.

Also people will comment on the thick fucking sole on air maxes. You will look like you're compensating so I wouldn't buy them if I weren't at least 5'10". But if you do want a height boost and don't care about that stigma then they are a good option.

I'm 5'10-5'11 so not particularly bothered about height boost, guess thats cool.

Really havn't seen as many people wearing Jays here in the UK (not as many black people I guess), defo not seen almost any jays on white people.

Could they be worn semi ironically by someone from Surrey?

I love 1s and 90s as well as the elusive missing link between them, the air max light (pictured). Not really into the 95s.

They are more comfortable, but obviously mids take longer to put on. The air maxes can be slipped on.

Most white people here wear vans because they hate their feet and want to torture them.

Thinking of copping the 95s in white or grey
I live in Germany and it's an oldschool-hiphop-head/bad bitch thing around here.

I find the idea of a german saying "bad bitch" extremely humorous.

Why? haha
Everybody knows this term through instagram, hiphop lyrics etc

A bitch I went to school with

can u not

Because everyone thinks you're all complete nerds. Of people want to go to the non-dorky Germany they go to Austria.

I love them. Super comfy and fa in the right colors

>bad bitch
literally just an ugly basic hoe

I'd fuck her, she was better looking some years ago though. But her tits are still great, check out her ig

seriously fuck off

ill pass she has a plebeian sense of fashion

Never claimed the opposite, she just follows every ig-trend. But this doesn't make her less fuckable imo

Another IG bitch wearing them