yes but only for the womens collection.

also

>all those niggers and chinks

brb listing all my SLP on grailed.

So it's early 00's revival?

Holy kek

This is a just-fuck-my-shit-up tier collection

my interest in slp is now nil

also, they tried bringing back minis and micros a few years ago but no one was having it. but i was in vegas last weekend and saw quite a few. lots of strippers and whores in vegas tho, so not exactly evidence of a shift. maybe things are different in europe

I thought Hedi left SLP?

this thread just exposes all the fake fans

DEAD
E
A
D

Hedi is still a legend though and still love his collections, and all of the 2013-2016 pieces I own Kind of happy the hype is going to die down a little and I can pick up some more pieces for cheap. I asked one of the employees of the Beverly store and they said there IS a chance of seom markdowns once they start getting the new collections stocked. could be larger or smaller depending on how much of a petty bitch anthony is feeling like.

i do hope hedi gets a nice spot at another label or his own though.

although I should add there are some lovely pieces in this collection and some calls back to YSL couture. Hedi's SLP change caused an outrage at the time, and really this might make more sense for the brand. I'm just sad that the rock-chic Saint Laurent is over haha

another thing... as of right now the permanent collection is remaining the same which definitely says something about the mens collection

worst collection since Rick Owens F/W 2014

Lots of structured shoulders I see

>this whole collection

ctrl+c
ctrl+v

Vaccarello is just trying to imitate Hedi's first collection at SLP but failing at keeping the SLP essence of luxury and exclusiveness, yeah, Hedi used pop culture staples but he did it in a way they looked and feeled luxurious, even basic garments as the Chelseas or some dresses had a very simple look but they silhouette and overall design made them luxurious and beautiful, Vaccarello is literally doing fast fashion shit worthy of Zara or H&M, he isnt even venturing on different materials or designs in the collection, everything has structured sleeves and black tergal dress pants

Pic related is way better than the whole SS17 collection, just fucking sad

totally totally disagree. this has very little in common with Hedi's SLP besides what Hedi had already taken from Yves's YSL. This is much more in the style of Yves than anything of a rip at Hedi. Anthony emphasized this by dropping Paris from the name in certain places.

I'll forgive you for not following womenswear or haute couture but please stop talking out of your ass.

drop your trip, you're embarrassing yourself

lol ignore any posts by that guy
however, there were a lot of similar styles from hedi's first show (see: )

but the structured shoulders as well as pic related on the right were very clear nods to ysl

left of the picture is from ss96

anthony isn't hiding his work at versace at all in the collection, and i for one dont like that

oops wrong file

I can see some of Stefano Pilati's influence on the label coming through in this collection as well.

Seeing this collection now kind of makes me think Hedi was always a bit out of place. I mean it was fabulous to have one of the most famous Parisian couture labels making luxury rock clothes, but that doesn't mean it should have happened. Yves, Pilati, and so on had a define style which was very good for what it was, and Vacarello does a much better job of continuing this than Hedi. I did like when Hedi decided to nod towards YSL as as it seems more modern and wearable, but at the same time less iconic and not really what Yves was about.

Shame to see the Versace influence but... thank god it isn't worse.

Can't really complain about the absolutely fantastic run Hedi had, and I'm kind of looking forward to vacarellos next collections... but more

yeah, the thing with hedi is, he's been making his ideal teen wardrobe since 2000
that's not inherently a bad thing, but it doesn't make sense at any company without his name on it
i wish we had seen him do haute couture under the ysl name
his changing of the name to slp was a nod to ysl's rive gauche
hedi was supposed to make wearable clothes under this moniker

this being anthony's first collection, i'm underwhelmed but excited to see what's next
i hope he doesnt pull a raf at dior and just goes through the archive and updates it

It's funny though, with my Hedi Saint Laurent jackets, I'm happy to see the Saint Laurent tag. Even if they cost the same it wouldn't be the same if it said 'Slimane' on the tag. I can't totally explain why.

Hedi did a Couture show for Fall 2016, did he not? Saint Laurent Paris is to my knowledge only the ready to wear, pre or post Hedi, so I think that was arguably a YSL collection.

I hope if he's going back to the YSL tradition he goes a bit bolder next time, and less Versace.

On the bright side he did choose some absolutely gorgeous models. I'll post some of the looks I did like from the show

the asymmetry is interesting at least

this dress definitely looks a little hedi-like, but to me the jacket looks too much like a rug

im just saying

Hated all the mom jeans in this collection

might be because pic related

oh no i get you
the slp name definitely enhances the appeal

fw16 (rtw, not pre-fall) had styles that were definitely couture in design, but i wouldn't label it as such since i do not know if they used an atelier to produce them
that show felt, and still feels, like a middle finger to kering

>I hope if he's going back to the YSL tradition he goes a bit bolder next time, and less Versace.
i agree

Who is this model

>tfw I'll never draw my fat stubby engorged dick across those cheekbones.

Life is suffering.

Valter Torsleff

Christ stop
Youve been shit posting slp threads for years now its embaressing you fat third worlder

hahahahahahahaha
i can't believe you still post

>cherrypicking