Post eccentric/heavily stylized fits ITT

post eccentric/heavily stylized fits ITT
tryhard shit and weird inspo welcome

layering > everything else

The cool thing about living in an Asian metropolis is that you can easily wear shit like this and stick out like you would in a burger land city.

not stick out***

It's true, I follow a few asian fashion blog thats almost entirely just photos of people out and about in the cities

After all these years I just realized that background is very near to my HS. Literally just up the hill back there.

lol not true at all.

nothing crazy but def sticks out

What are they?

tokyofashion, realstreet1, fruitsmag and drop_tokyo on instagram are all i can remember off the top of my head

Is it anime watching that leads people to believe this? Because it's definitely not true.

this.

I have a few condos in China and go there every year, also have family in Tokyo. It is way easier to wear tech or a avant-garde type fits in Asia. Please tell me your experience living in Asia.

tigrovi/10

i love her

Isn't that a dude?

This dude is short as fuck. My skirted pods end at the bottom of my knees, and I even wear them at hip level.

what size do you wear?

yeah that's a dude, he shows up on my instagram explore feed from time to time

I miss mamma

gothninja thread?

anything SLP or that tryhard rocker core. none of the people who buy that shit are actual rock stars. it is soooo affected

>Straight laces
what did comrade mean by this?

>implying I'm not a rock star

>wearing converse when you don't even play basketball
>wearing vans when you don't even skate
>wearing adidas when you don't run or play football
>wearing goth ninja when you aren't trained in martial arts or an expert on gothic architecture
>wearing clothes when you live in a climate in which humans can survive without clothing

>posting on Veeky Forums when you don't even like anime

how embarrassing

Edgy for sure, but that looks cool as fuck.

u arent
its true tho

SLP shit on some 5'9 IT worker asian is not going to

Can someone give me a link to the jacket?

Oh shit I love this jacket.

Why does she wear the mask?

Because no one cared who she was until she put on the mask.

le le samurai jacket

is that full rick?

maybe her mouth hurts

this is a model from the fw16 dries van noten show, hair and makeup is the same as on the runway

still looks based though

This.

rick owens baee, where can i find these girls irl

> all those disgusting brown boots
i wanna throw up on them

these people all look retarded. this is fashion? its stupidity, and it makes you look dumb af.

man hhate bitches

ID on jacket?

>avant-garde type fits
yes
>le all-black hypebeast techwear
lol no. Asian-americans eat this shit up, to actual asians it looks like a garbageman uniform

>tfw no luxury fur blanket

She is asian

no. the bomber is Rag & Bone

Otherwise it would be extremely painful

>Please tell me your experience living in Asia.
I was born and live in an Asian metropolis.

They are just as cringy as if it was at other city.

She wears it 4u.

God i fucking want a pair of Corcoran boots

But i don't wanna pay 200 eurobucks + shipping and wait 24 days for them to arrive

Can you buy these boots in New York? From a brick-and-mortar-store. I'm going there in a week

>make everything black and wear a lot of stuff

literally not a fit. it's asinine how much content there is like this on Veeky Forums

he's scandi

>tfw actually a rockstar
I'll admit though, if I wasn't playing in punk bands or involved with that community I'd feel kinda silly dressing like that.

Then again punk in general is silly so whatever.

Yeah, they're pretty easy to find, actually.

If you've found an army surplus store, you've also found Corcoran.

There are Army Navy stores in every city, too.

Nice trips by the way.

variations in shades and texture of black can constitute a fit. this dude is pretty boring, the girl looks like a basic bitch kylie jenner wannabe, but that's not to say that all black can't work. All black is sick nigger

how do people who dress like this get a fucking job?

They don't dress like that for work obviously

+ or they work creative jobs where people don't care

This me. Here's another. Check my instagram if you want to see more goofninja fits: @myfavoritecolorisblack

I bet he looks 100xbetter than any of your fits though

Make a time machine, travel back in time to 2009, Crust FW. When you finish please let me know so I can buy more Rick too