Bedrooms

i'm moving in a few days and i need some ideas for my bedroom. Post yours and r8 others if you want
>Pic related
not mine, found in archive. 8/10 ideal room

Slim and comfy.

What do you like about that room?

Are you getting a studio Op? I can't decide if I want a studio or a one bedroom. Price difference is about 300 bucks a month

where do you have sex?

>implying

Also you can totally bang in a small room if you're quiet. Maybe she has a place too

yeah but a single mattress... on the floor... thats that thin?
I cant see the sex being that great

I see your point. Maybe he fucks her doggy. Also if he isn't jumping or doing crazy shit I don't think it would be that uncomfy. Lay her on her back and pound away

>implying

looks comfy and clean 2bh
dunno probably because it looks clean and the mix black and white it's also really nice
not really. just a bedroom where i can put some stuff for entertainment (pc, tv, console, etc)
you need Jesus

i would go studio if the difference is $300. do you really need the extra space if youre living alone? $300 could buy you an extra two fits per month, famalam

This isn't my room, but I've had to travel a lot for the past few months for my job. I only travel with a backpack and carry on suitcase. Crazy how much shit we don't really need desu. Easiest way to make your room look better is get rid of random shit.

I just hate having my stove and sink across from my bed. I'm a clean freak and I feel like it would be gross

People talk mad shit about this room but honestly it looks p cozy

this gives me trainspotting vibes, exept mac

one bedroom easily

Same

On his laptop

am girl obv

dont talk shit unless youre gonna give tips on improving

Tidy up your room, get rid of those posters

which job may i ask?

bait, every time

why did you even bother posting this. just clean that shit up and lose the bears and the colors.

just clean it should be fine after

pretty nasty, you gotta clean up some. It has no spirit either, it looks like every other friendless weeb girl's room

set it on fire and start again

i tidied up my room a bit so stop shit talking about how its dirty and lets move on to real improvements pls

not gonna get rid of the posters, sorry, they hold sentimental value to me that you wouldnt understand
?
lose the colors? you mean the pink walls? i like the color though and im NOT getting rid of my rilakkuma bears
i think its fine too and none of these Veeky Forumsgs are giving me any decent advice anyways lol
lol just cause i have tasteful anime decorations you assume im a friendless weeb? get real
how about you set your comment on fire and start again

i don't get this. Who is this girl?

You got some fucking issues little girl

that says im not and you took out the not lmfao. your life must be great dood

Travel with delivery robots

bed is the last thing she'll complain about if
>Lay her on her back and pound away
isn't a joke

you're too young to be on here anyways just fuck off already

some attention whore that keeps getting assblasted by trolls report and move along

>le sex expert :^)

sorry you dick ins't big enough to hit her G spot in missionary

sorry my gspot is only two inches inside me and my clit is outside of my body :)

this. don't fall for the extra room meme. I'm in a two bedroom right now, and the second bedroom is literally just a storage unit for random shit and a place for my catbro to shit. I'm only ever in the 1st bedroom when sleeping or fucking. Otherwise it's just a place to store more bullshit. I wish I would have just chosen the studio and I'd be saving 5k a year and not have to look at all this bullshit everyday.

Yea I noticed how much useless shit I had when I moved. I got rid of it and I cut down a whole room worth of shit. I think I'll do a studio if the price difference is huge

if it doesn't mess with the aesthetic of the place too much and it works with the space you can just get a curtain or something to hide the kitchen stuff when you're not using it

nice dorm room, are you a freshman?

Veeky Forums has HORRIBLE taste in interior design

these threads are always full of minimalistic nerd shit like it's still 2002

wow it's a bed in an empty room with big windows, please tell me more about how blade runner is your favorite film

push your headboard against a wall instead of the window, put your posters and stuff together on the wall oposite to your window, away from the door. clear the floor and try to keep a clean desk. get a new chair that isn't a decayed shade of green. Most important maby, close the drawers of your bed.

where have you been? Veeky Forums has always been /artsytumblr/.