youtube.com/watch?v=rCo5sX6D9M8
youtube.com/watch?v=e7os4K_xI9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RKeacp-5KsA
youtube.com/watch?v=fWJ7ZJn-Du0
youtube.com/watch?v=u7DWTKjWrwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l2R6t1gz_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=LBBrXDmRS5g
youtube.com/watch?v=qNP2OftHi3g
youtube.com/watch?v=05gZufEpvG0&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05gZufEpvG0&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2tAbCftUc
youtube.com/watch?v=t2xxzJhuJjo
youtube.com/watch?v=muuZj0TwL5M
youtube.com/watch?v=BWiLWuSeiOw
youtube.com/watch?v=4aksf8gcLNE
youtube.com/watch?v=MT2PCj1zl_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3E4JXFeKw
youtube.com/watch?v=IeZF1JLaG5w
youtube.com/watch?v=e084YYdjye8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you call pants of that material?

Eeew. Girls should stay away from skateboarding. They just look so horrible doing it. It's like watching a straight guys do cheerleading, so out of place.

Post the most effay skate videos bois. No Lizard king or baby scumbag shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8T6QbPq97o

youtube.com/watch?v=11IJU8k3Rr4

youtube.com/watch?v=lez7eZ-_lUE

youtube.com/watch?v=wYdWGQkVRCw

youtube.com/watch?v=mlndNtNhwIc

youtube.com/watch?v=uDuDqiJovPg

youtube.com/watch?v=IhQn9-LAydM

it's just the shit fit/ body youtube.com/watch?v=rCo5sX6D9M8

Sorry bro, i-d is retarded feminist bullshit. Girl's who skate just don't look good sorry, it's just very musculine. They should stick to longboards.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7os4K_xI9Y

prolly cotton

not sure about the material but those are definitely dickies. probably 874's hemmed up, then cuffed. I have 3 hemmed pair.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKeacp-5KsA

youtube.com/watch?v=fWJ7ZJn-Du0

youtube.com/watch?v=u7DWTKjWrwQ

awesome bitch thank

Corte toni jo

youtube.com/watch?v=l2R6t1gz_Sw

I dig Hockey's white nationalist/Varg style. But I can't help what the black skaters from Supreme like Nakel, Kevin and Tyshawn thinks about it lol. Or maybe they don't know what Varg and Burzum is all about. After thinking about it, I noticed that most of Strobeck's videos separate the white skaters from the black ones. Like in this ones:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBBrXDmRS5g

youtube.com/watch?v=qNP2OftHi3g

youtube.com/watch?v=05gZufEpvG0&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05gZufEpvG0&has_verified=1

Except for Sage, the black and white skaters always have their own section. I think this fits Varg's idea of "perserving ones race" and Strobeck is a fan of him so he subtly show it in his videos. Idk I think it's pretty cool lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=HB2tAbCftUc

youtube.com/watch?v=t2xxzJhuJjo

youtube.com/watch?v=muuZj0TwL5M
both
youtube.com/watch?v=BWiLWuSeiOw

This is dweebcore lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aksf8gcLNE

youtube.com/watch?v=MT2PCj1zl_Y

there's something super Veeky Forums about muslims skateboarding, espc women in burkas

you don't understand or appreciate the gift of skateboarding

in all honesty, you don't deserve it

fuck you kid, and fuck this whole thread... skate "core" is a fucking joke

i skate
these threads are silly as fuck

nobody in skateboarding gives a fuck what you dig, nakel, kevin, etc. dont give a fuck about burzum or whatever shit it stands for and nobody is doing any of that to be cool.

stop fucking caring you moron you are the reason shit gets lame, just read what you posted again and remind yourself "its videos of people skateboarding with some music " ... strobeck just has a specific style of filming and editing it has nothing to do with your fucked up understanding of things and how deep you want to get into something that isnt shit.. every single one of them would laugh if they read that shit you are beyond lame.

this is the single most embarrassing post i have ever come across in Veeky Forums

/thread , anyone who skates thinks this weird fucked up idea of "dressing like a skater ! " is a joke... pose more kids, if you didnt grow up with this, dressing it and not living it will only make you look like more of a fucking dweeb.

skaters wake up and put on whatever shit theyve collected or been given and whether they cut it up, hem it up, wear high tops, low tops, a hat, a beanie, whatever the fuck is all a part of what they decided they liked over time... it has nothing to do with trying to look cool or style or any shit so if you honestly want to "look cool" or whatever your goals are in trying to dress like a skater, just fucking wear what you like and dont sit here and talk about it and "should i, should i not " all this lame ass geeky shit, you guys are a bunch of dweebs

Girls can do whatever they want, why do you care if a girl wants to skate, skateboarding is an open community and a very free sport. It has nothing to do with what you think looks good or what you think a girl needs to stick to. You're either a fucking moron or 14 years old.

Sitting on an anonymous fashion forum as a male thinking you have the right to make arguments for what girls should be doing. It's got to be a joke right?

Being this triggered. Sorry femanons, some things just aren't for you. Keep watching your retarded i-d videos lol. youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3E4JXFeKw

Negro hypebeast spotted. Supreme sucks.

>leather shoes

this guy is pretty effay but i dont think he skates at all lol

Strobeck is a fucking hack. Using Burzum, a band mostly associated with white nationalism for a bunch of blacks and hispanic kids skating? tsk tsk.

That's Dylan Rieder

That dude fucking shreds.

nahhhh the reason he pairs sean pablo with like sage all the time is because they have similar styles. both have long lanky ass style and quick pop. nakel tyshawn and kevin have a more swaggier hood style match them better. also as a viewer you want to watch a video that matches song and skater. ie: kalis has gangstarr because he like hip hop. you would want to watch nak with like joy division or sean pablo with like waka flocka. sean pablo is mix race anyways. further more the hockey videos were editied by dill not strobeck. and for the supreme videos dill is also big in the editing. and donovan piscopo is latino also

oh... i just saw some videos

dude fucking rocks

my bad lol

noooo his style is brilliant. everybody knocks him for the whole only filming feet thing but they dont realize how great it is. next time you watch someone skate in public you will notice you only watch they feet or board to see the trick rather than the whole body. so strobeck cuts it out. it looks silly at first but watch his videos again knowing this. this is also why he can make a shitty skater like sean pablo look so good. in real life those tricks would blow you away but on the computer they look normal. he films like thats so things look closer to real life and as result you are more impressed. and the b roll he puts in is fantastic too. the whole up in the face against a wall makes them seem more real. if you watch a video where they dont show the skater face a bit you feel less connected.. like you dont really know him or care. but when he gets them talking and shit especially with the looker eye angle its like you are there at the spot shooting the shit with them. and then you care about them and elevate there actually ability on a deck

gonna partially agree to this shit head.
at least with my 13 years now of skating ive noticed that if girls get into it after hitting puberty they dont really have the same mechanics as a guy. kinda like if youve seen a girl throw a football it just isnt the same. but on the flip side one girl i knew as a child was super tom boyish and developed the skills super early and now throws a ball as well as me. looking at skating. watch nora vascolanos. she started skating super early, before puberty, and probably got that board control then and thats why her style looks so good. same with that alana smith girl. she rips. but if you see like some girl who might have only started when she was like 13 no matter how long she has been skating now its not really the same and shell have "girl style" regardless i hope more girls get into skating

>nora vascolanos

nora vasconcellos*

That's some pretty radical Islam.

Being this 14

I'm in need of a hobby and thinking about picking up skating. What would the costs of a basic board be?

dont forget the math homework after landing those flips

>skater
>calls others kids

kek, this board never dissapoints

C/n?

Skating is just a sport though.

What's the most Veeky Forums skate shoe?

We have an underage in our midst. Don't be so rude to the kid, guys.

PS: Blow that masculine longboarding mess out your ass. Pic related. Solid 10.

Can't beat the puma suede though.

Can someone recommend me a good shoe from this company?

no

not bad

I got told the hi tops don't last very long

C/n?

What are some good joggers or sweatpants to cop?

walk into a store of the h&m variety
ask for jogger or sweatpants

H&M, Adidas, Rick, John elliot

you are the cancer that kills the sport, fucking kids who get dressed specially for skating, and only pass around doing nothing because their fucking gay fit will get dagamed

I want to see her break her leg

you act like people don't dress for any other sport.

fucking poser core

Yes cop them, what are they?

>skating
>sport

>tfw been skating for months
>can barely ollie

Brian Anderson came out as gay.....

not sure how i should feel

sport
spĂ´rt/
noun
noun: sport; plural noun: sports

an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

why's everyones skating in converse nowadays?

idk their not good for any thing
they overpriced for two pieces of canvas and a shit sole

i skate them because the rubber toe is good for holding up for a lot of flip tricks

skating is dangerous

lol you're a fucking dickhead

they are yet to make one

dickies slim tapered

Wena chori

smd pussy boy

The slip ons are nice
I think they are called the cuba

Paccbet is really good

youtube.com/watch?v=IeZF1JLaG5w

Because most of the skaters in the Supreme skate videos use them

wtf lol

are bruised heels Veeky Forums?
also i think all the supreme skaters can get away with wearing converses since the gnarliest tricks they do are olieing over sideway traffic barrrels

I skated with chucks when I was still an unoriginal faggot trying to copy Sean Pablo. They actually feel pretty good. It's just that they get holes really easily.

Cop

I have the white one, its pretty good. It's thinner than I thought it would be which is kinda nice actually.

best skate video i've seen in a while
youtube.com/watch?v=e084YYdjye8

c/n?

C/n?

only if you a yellow fellow

they are using the converse skate shoe line

>poser core

I'd let Stu blow me. No homo.

who's this?

$3@n