Why does every fucking guy's t shirt end mid bicep? Where can I find a t shirt that has sleeves ending around the elbow...

Why does every fucking guy's t shirt end mid bicep? Where can I find a t shirt that has sleeves ending around the elbow? Also preferably ones made out of good quality cotton and not ones that will be see through after five washes.

Try a clothing store.

duluth

Buy long sleeves, cut to elbow length, voilà

Autism

Don't be a smart ass

Thanks!!

Carhartt tees work for me and are thick and good quality

UNIQLO sells 3/4 lemgth sleeves for women. It feels like you're a little bitch so they'll probably fit you.

Top kek try never posting again m8

Are you really getting this mad over Veeky Forums posts?

You can actually find longer sleeved thick tees at the swap meet depending where you live. You may think swap meet tees would be bad quality, but when it comes to basics (solid color tees), they're actually pretty good

Weekday sells those kinds of t-shirts, unsure about the quality though, only have outerwear from them

Because men are supposed to have muscular arms. Only someone not happy with their body would wear a baggy t shirt

what's wrong op, sensitive about your noodle arms?

>get practical advice
>call it autism
How about you never post again, "m8".

Pasgetti arms

Bought a pack of dickies shirts. I'm enjoying them so far. Beware however their sizing is strange/different if you're buying online.

It's voilá user

áàáàáà

how about you post an image of what you want and not a mid bicep ending t shirt???

I posted this last night and you know, it was a shitty post.

top bait

My armpit hair always pokes out of my t-shirts

You best be trolling French is my first language

just go a size up?

Because gains.

Buy scissors, stab yourself with them, then trim the hairs.

still doesn't mean you know how to fucking speak it