Does he make anything that doesn't look stupid and gay?

does he make anything that doesn't look stupid and gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DoDv27PFUcY?t=3m46s
anothermag.com/art-photography/3282/rick-owens-inspirational-playlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no because he IS gay and stupid

>$100k+ (one hundred thousand+) for an ugly trash bag coat with fur
people will actually defend this

how does his wildly successful and influential brand make him stupid

sorry he doesnt make clothes for redneck white trash

because I don't like him, and only my opinion is valid

nigger detected

because he IS gay and stupid

because he is indeed stupid and gay

he makes normie as fuck stuff along with the crazier pieces
lurk more

He makes clothes for birthday clowns whose fashion inspo is Batman

somebody should do that, dress up in full rick and go to some kid's birthday party

Yeah, that would be incredibly humorous! Haha!

RICK OWENS IS MY nigga.

Rick is the type of dude to push you to do an extra rep at the gym

His face bothers me. There's something off about it

Goodness gracious my sides

some argue that this does not look gay. though it sure does look stupid af

>the coat
Wow Rick finally watched some GoT

100k for that? Damn i thought the coat might be a bit more classic for that price...fuck that

>implying rick watches pleb normie shit shows

>those pants

you seem to be the only tasteless fag that disagrees since its sold out in all sizes besides XL

this shit looks gorgeous

he's of native american ancestry, hence the ugly, asymetrical face

it's kinda cool but I can only see it working on tall women

His brand is cool looking in a high rise posh model runway kind of environment, but if you were going to wear that out in normal public Im sure you'd get a couple puzzled looks.

Sureee I'm the one that's tasteless...sorry for not dick riding everything that RO does...he does some nice stuff ofc I'll admit that I even have a few pair dunks from him...but some of his shit is well...shit

Lol no

Considering the fact he listens to pleb rock music, I would not be surprised

nope

Rick doesnt cater to the tasteless and insecure, sorry normie, move along

It's guys like you that give other people fashion advice? God help /fa...you look like a Belgian faggot senpai

oh god it's that guy again
adding a hat doesn't make the fit less bad, you still look like you have freakishly short legs

lmao look at this goofball weeeeeew

This fit is horrible my dude

Why would you combine those pants and shoes?

lel

lmao

are those the only rick pieces you own lmao
retard

I'm starting to think Veeky Forums only likes him cause he ironically makes shit and people loves it

him: I think he's stupid and gay
you: he's successful

famalam, remember that most people are fucking idiots, so using ricky's purported success as a defense is just wrong

it's like what apple just did with the iPhone 7: the phone is dogshit, so they claim that the phone sold out (but didnt release sales figures) so that apple fags can argue that the brand is doing well

I understand why people like Raf Simons, Yohji Yamamoto or Rei Kawakubo but I never understood the appeal of Rick

and you never will pleb, now move along

that's a bad fit

I can't figure how the appeal of 99% of avant garde shit....some of the native american inspired streetwear (like what Visvim does) looks kinda cool tho

This paki's right you know

youtu.be/DoDv27PFUcY?t=3m46s

Veeky Forums - Fashion

He's not appealing to niggers either since they only cares about Nike and Jordans

I dunno man they seem to like whatever they think is original and hype....sometimes way before it becomes hype
but not much into mil-inspired streetwear

You are the people that give rick a bad name on this board. Seriously, stop being a damage controlling cunt. Also prisoners+adisocks is something that shouldn't ever happen. Step up fampai

rick never had a good name to start with, man

I always thought Rick was a jew since he's good at jewing people

What music does he listen to?

This 2bh

Negro youze a gay ass phaggot and youze b trespassin the internets

it only costs 4k. i've never seen a 100k rick piece

i love this fit

katie got bandz

anothermag.com/art-photography/3282/rick-owens-inspirational-playlist
Fuck, It's even worse as if he was listening to fucking Led Zeppelin of Clash. Jesus how can an avantgarde designer listen to such pleb garbage nigger shit? It's like half of this tracks is just fucking niggers mumbling about big cocks, what is wrong with him?

What is that weird cancer patient hat?

Rick Owens like to get gang banged by big muscular hood negroes. Actually I don't know if anyone here actually sees him as just a big, ingenious meme to make teenagers here dress like a circus freak kek. It's actually fucking funny to see morons here fall for it.

those are very ugly knees

>just a big, ingenious meme to make teenagers here dress like a circus freak kek
all designers are kind of like that if you don't know what you're doing

W2c qt ricky grill

Yeah but most designer brands are shaped by the 'designers' and as far as I can tell, Rick is a mentally damaged closeted homosexual. Seriously, what kind of freak would ever think of marrying this kind of woman? I kinda feel sorry for his children because he might pass down his mental illness onto them.

>marrying this kind of woman
>this kind of woman
>woman

That thing is strait out of Greek mythology.

what if you have to really fart so quitckly???

she cant procreate (i hope)

you cringe, you lose

Unfortunately