Do you use deodorant AND cologne?

Do you use deodorant AND cologne?

Or do oyu use some antitranspirant shit or nothing at all and ONLY the cologne?

Wut do?

Other urls found in this thread:

himsworthslegal.com/when-is-it-unlawful-to-impersonate-someone-else
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cologne is for smelly turks and indians as they need something to mask their foul smell

Im including everyhting here: cologne eu de toilette, cologne, whatever.

Point is. Do you wear it alone? Like a deodorant?

Deoderant because I don't want to sweat, not that I sweat a lot but just in case. And perfume/ cologne because I'd rather smell nice than nothing at all. My deoderant hardly has any fragrance to it

only deodorant. i don't like the idea of cologne. and i don't smell like shit.

and i'm not white so yeah not all of us smell like shit

>Killer farts negate any deodorant I apply on myself.

I'm curious if anyone uses non scented deodorant and some oil they apply to their chest.

I use antiperspirant on my armpits, talcum powder on my ballsack and then to fragrance myself I use cologne.

I do. I start sneezing if I wear most deodrants. So have to use a deodrant roll on with no smell. Same with shampoo and soap. I don't sweat much anyway.
And I sometimed wear some perfumes that dont blow my head off. Usually the EDTs.

baby wipe shower

Don't fart

Antiperspirant, cheap cologne for everyday use, expensive ones for special occasions.

deodedant, no antiperspirant, sometimes eau de toilette

Unscented deodorant, cologne.

and stop eating fat foods user

Deo for hygiene. Perfume for presence

my armpits smell like grapefruit so i'm good

this girl gave me grapefruit flavored sparkling water, i think she wants me, hello

who is this?

Don't sweat much and with dry skin don't smell much either so EDP only. Washing with unscented natural soap bar.

Antiperspirant, cheap deodorant when I'm not going to be around other people or when doesn't matter.
My favorite so far.

I always use the same deodorant as it works for me and it's tried and tested.

I use different eau de toilette depending on the occasion, I usually wear something light and fresh for every day at the office and something heavier when going out at night.

Don't be like the French who use too much perfume to try and cover their sweaty armpit stench due to bad hygiene and lack of deodorant. It's disgusting.

Just look up PressHeartToContinue on YouTube

I dont use deodorant or cologne and take a shower about twice a week

are you me?

You're not you.

A midget

You have a pimple right between your eyes.

>this creates the internal combustion engine

that comma triggers me

I use those salt crystal things that you fill with water to spray. It works really well, stops me smelling bad.

You try too hard lmao

Eu de toilette and scentless anti-persperant

No deodorant, no cologne, just natural stink of pheromones

Fucking stop.

Also, you posted a leaked nude of that 16 year old girl earlier. You're fucking disgusting.

bs. where?

It was a pic of her in just her underwear. Poor girl. She made a mistake, like Marky J Thompson, and is now being posted constantly and defamed. She left the site but this impersonator won't.

ahahaha, how is that nude? you must not get out much

himsworthslegal.com/when-is-it-unlawful-to-impersonate-someone-else

>mfw I know her and her and her family are talking to a lawyer because of death threats

Don't worry, the "impersonator" is fucked. Veeky Forums gives up IPs to the police all the time. I'm sure she could claim defamation, or some sort of offense, especially because she's a minor.

>inb4 psuedolawyers come on and tell me he's not doing anything illegal

>IP
>can't be faked
>implying the imposter isn't in russia or some lawless country

top kek

the cringe is real

>Had excessive armpit sweating from anxiety about sweating long ago

>got prescription for drysol
>completely stopped sweating over night
>deodorant/antiperspirant are completely obsolete for me now

whoever invented it should get a nobel prize imo desu

It's a manchild from /r9k/. Probably some faggot that lives in the US.

"In New York and California, online impersonation is a misdemeanor punishable by thousands of dollars in fines and up to a year in jail. In Texas, the crime is a third-degree felony that could land perpetrators up to ten years in prison. The Arizona legislature is currently considering a bill almost as severe as Texas’s law. In total at least nine states have an online impersonation law on the books or are currently considering one. Even if the impersonation involves a fake persona, the use of any real names, business or photography could cross the legal threshold."

Even if he lives in some other country, or if he's been using a VPN nonstop for months, it'll at least get Veeky Forums involved so they'll ban that trip.

isn't that the really itchy shit that you need to apply every few days?

i put it on about once a week. I only got the itching the first two times I applied it but I usually go to sleep right after putting it on so maybe that plays a role.

So there's a less than 20% chance that if he lives in the state, he is breaking that state's law? kekek

No, I'm saying that there's a big chance she could at least file a civil suit, and emotional damage is harm. She has proof of death threats from people that said they say her on r9k.

what would happen if hypothetically the 'fake' eliza stopped posting? would that be enough? cause i would feel sorry for her if shes actually getting irl death threats

That's what she wants, that's why she's doing legal action. It started in May, she ignored it for months, was in the hospital, and tried to put everything behind her, but her relationship with her parents is strained because they're getting emails and phone calls with threats of hurting Eliza or her sisters.

That's the only reason I'm even coming here, posting, and trying to get police involved. It's a situation I feel like I can't deal with on my own. I'm only asking for it to stop. I'm not looking for revenge or to get money from the person doing it. I just want it to stop so I can go on with my life without worrying about Veeky Forums anymore.

>antitranspirant

i used antitranspirant once. nothing happened.

What kind if a disgusting fuck EVER skips on deoderant?

what deodorant?

Old Spice deodorant. Sometimes cologne for special occasions, but with an unscented deodorant. Never liked antiperspirant.