ONLY PEOPLE 25 YEARS OLD AND UP POST IN THIS THREAD. adult fits please

ONLY PEOPLE 25 YEARS OLD AND UP POST IN THIS THREAD. adult fits please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRWZa-p6_aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems unnecessary

just want to see what adults are wearing

then you're clearly in the wrong place

this is an

asks for adult fits, every single model is an adult just go to tumblr or pinterest unless you want to start being more specific

For the most part I would avoid the internet to see what adults wear. Since the majority of adults don't lurk fashion forums.

bruh

vibram are the kings of disgusting colorways

I don't want to own these, but I do want to try and put them on.

they changed the original design a bit, kinda made it blocky looking in the front, not a fan, but if they ever make em like pic related again, i wannem

they also removed the original spike and wave pattern

spergin on dem details

I'm almost 30, I'll dump some things I like, which I can get some inspiration from and still go to the office and not get made fun of.

plain

>64% of Veeky Forumsgs think their face is at a 7 or above
the delusion on this board is unreal sometimes.

It's only right that you chose a millennial idol OP

Too bad our train is almost at it's last stop and the next generation of shitheads are in.

fucking virgins, holy crap

That's a good thing.
Not another generation of teen moms sitting at home watching Maury.
If I was their father, I'd be proud.

tfw 21
well fuck

i have literally never heard anyone mention shia's clothing let alone shia in real life

>literally looks like shit in thumbnail

furoshiki vibram

google.

I like Ashton inspo. He keeps to his sort of rural roots as he ages and generally looks good but not flashy

No, speaking as 35+, Kutcher is the anti-everything-good-in-this-world-ultimate-douche. Guy represents the ultimate Gen-X wannabe poseur. If you like his style, you also probably think Stone Temple Pilots and Weezer were good bands. They were not.

He is genuinely 10/10 looking, funny, does interesting things out of show business and treats movies and tv as someone should, like worthless passtimes.

Your taste in music is shit, but why bring up something that kills your chances to be taken seriously even further.

this guy is the ultimate cringer

If you want, what most 'adults' consider effay is Casey Neistat and alpha m. This is the channel for you, you're in the wrong board.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRWZa-p6_aw

Settle down, Mila, I don't think he meant any harm.

>you also probably think Stone Temple Pilots and Weezer were good bands. They were not.
Fuck you, man.

if i ever stoop so low as to spend my time white knighting a c-list celebrity on a chinese manga board when im 30 i think id just kill myself

As opposed to shitposting about it.

Better start thinking how you're going to kill yourself then.

No one really wears that. Especially over 25 and especially in a setting that's not vacationing far away from home.

>speaking as 35+

you're a 35 year old man on a kids website posting about fashion on a kids website critiquing another mans life on a kids website for fashion at the age of 35 on a kids website

Veeky Forums is the least Veeky Forums place...

I fell asleep while posting, damn, here's some more.

speak for yourself

I'm fine with speaking for myself on that.

>sandals on a man when it's AD

lol, I'm wearing sandals rn

ever heard of a beach? you stuck on a flyover state and pissed at Earth?

be greatful, user

>sandals

I live in Greece, spend half my summer at the beach and it's still 30 degrees celsius outside, but I wouldn't wear sandals, ever, because I'm

a) male
b) straight
c) over 5 years old
d) have a sense of style

and you can only pick 3 of those

not everyone wearing sandals is an oiled up gay gladiator, user.

Weezer and STP are good, stop trying so hard old man. Bet you're that grey haired beard guy that wears street wear

Look at his bulge. See, that's one person right there who's lucky enough to deserve a marriage

>hating on Weezer
What kind of miserable, killjoy faggot are you?

Shia has lost it. Stuck in the past, out of fresh ideas, Jake Gylenhaal, Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt, Beckham tier. They were all actually trendy at some point.

ditto MC Ride
at least shave that stupid hipster beard already ffs it's 2016 not 2010

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

w-what the fuck? did pepe have gender sugery?

Pepe transcends gender.

>first you lube
>then you strut
>and you're ready to crunch

Funny thing. Sometimes I post what to me, are seriously future fits, but since we have a younger audience around here, I feel they don't understand the fits.

There is a huge gap, fashion wise, for those who didn't experience late 80's to 90's fashion, so they post a tumblr equivalent of some inspired 90's interpretation.

But those of us who actually grew up in the 80's and 90's, have so utterly worn out those fits, that, to revisit a genuine interpretation of something oldschool, doesn't feel appropriate, or just misunderstood.

Recently I posted a fit that reminded me of a bloodsport/fight club fit. Think, loose dress pants like these , and a body builder or running singlet. To us, in the 80's-90's, that was badass, to them it's repulsive or gay. Just shows how dynamic fashion can be, generation wise.

I wanna say though, that i don't really see it as a bad thing, just kind of a part of life. everything goes with the times.

The outfit you are describing sounds retarded, and I'm 30.

In the 80s and 90s people were aware of how stupid things they did looked, I don't know how you weren't in on the joke.

It was common to wear tank tops with weird as shit pants, in smaller circles. Leather even. But be honest with yourself. Every kid that cut a hole in their sweater to stick their thumbs through, every lip liner/fake eye brow painted sharpy mess, etc. Not everybody was so smart. Most the pop trends were normie tier af. Even looking back to things like jnco jeans is painful. In contrast, dress pants and a wife beater was somehow bad? I don't think so user.

Not that dude, but Weezer is as boring and vanilla as it gets.

What shoes are those?

Enlighten us, what should we be listening to?

uncanny

>Be 25
>Grow full beard because you're the perfect age for it

All you youngfags will have to wait your turn, and oldfags will stay jealous they can't have a perfectly colored beard. Once you start getting grey you have to demote yourself to clean shaven to look younger or 5 o clock shadow to go for that Dr House look

Grey hair is god tier, mongoloid. I wish I could go grey but most males in my family never had their hair grey out properly.

I have a few hairs already, hoping for grey beard patches by 35.

nigga look like karl sagan lmao bruh!
I'm not black

>grey hair is god tier
good bait

sick look. what's this from

Nike Cortez?

The 90's wants them back cali faggot

I played soccer with the "show me your tits" guy. He's a good dude and normally just wears athletic shit