Do Veeky Forums prom dresses exist?

do Veeky Forums prom dresses exist?

"prom" isn't Veeky Forums

...but... if iit was?

black, no sheen, clean cut

Simple all black minimalist dresses, nothing else and on a slim figure only.

I dont get the appeal of prom dresses. Make most women just look strange for some reason.

pls post "good" prom dresses.

I like this one

Nigga its september

>I didn't go to prom.

ah yes, the classic "there's no point to it" or "it's so stupid". but instead you go home and play vidya and think nonstop how you should've asked that one girl in your friend group to it even though she wasn't much of a qt but you secretly did love her. you will never experience it in your life ever again.

>projecting this hard

I went to prom when I was 21 with an 17 year old lol, I dressed like a Yakuza and didn't give a fuck since I was already a weirdo at 21 going to a high school prom

FULL RICK

but on a serious note, this

> think nonstop how you should've asked that one girl in your friend group to it even though she wasn't much of a qt but you secretly did love her. you will never experience it in your life ever again.

What's worse is that I asked a girl who I'd never talked to before, and it turned we had all the same interests and we had a great time. It was clear she just wanted to be friends afterwards because I was too beta to make a move or because I was ugly. Probably both.

oh my god dude, you are like, breaking right through to me with your psychoanalytic genius-- without an fraction of projection!

so, to answer: I'm not old enough for prom and nobody cares about it in my country

>I'm not old enough for prom
MODS

Enjoy your b& buddy

me 15 hehe

never seen so many ugly people together

was waiting for this

prom.com (every single prom ever)

cuuuute

lmao

GF senior year wore a High Low, looked great, at least IMO.

There's no getting around the fact that it's a HS Prom and you're an awkward 17/18 y/o, so you might as well just not worry about it.

Is this prom?
Why the hell are all the guys wearing vests?
They can't afford to rent a tux?

this

It looks like they were dancing it would be way too hot with a tux

saved this from a prom thread back when i was in high school. i thought user and his gf did really well

Hot

i love anti prom shit. you're 17/18, it's almost impossible for you to pull off sophisticated anything.

Looks like a world of polyester.

fuck off tripwhore

awful, looks cheap

THICC

>square-toed shoes
>pants stacked
>"user did really well"

Nope.

>them titties

Why do people dress so bad to proms? Why is there so much satin on men? Why do the girls' hair look like garbage?

Can you please get a real life?

i fucking wish my prom was that white

Not real lmao

>no big booby pretty gf
FUCK ME

This was mine???

Didnt have any interest in prom nor did gf. We just hungout cruised listened to music did our own thing. Also went to school with 900 others in my class and they all turned into autists in group gatherings

Prom sucked

>tfw girl I asked said no
>tfw prom was about 5 months ago
>tfw I still think about it every day
how to move on guys?

Kill everyone

Going to prom is forever cringe and can never be fashionable. So embrace the cringe and dial it up to 11.

from back in the prom days... as u can see my sweetie had a very tasteful dress

This was mine, Sherri Hill I paired with some Betsy Johnson jewellery.