Who is this bitch and why is this in every thread someone explain this to me I don't get it

Who is this bitch and why is this in every thread someone explain this to me I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

fotoforensics.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New fags need not apply, especially one as new as you.

sigh
some autist shopped by timestamp
this is why i stop giving timestamps

What the fuck is ruining your life. I don't understand

MODS

This is fake, there's a small white patch above where the right vertical line of the N is in the original picture, but you can see it sharply stops in the version the tripfag posted. I've tried to circle it in this picture so you can see. PNG to avoid artifacts.

a trip called Ciara that keeps impersonating me and causing drama

obvious inconsistency in pixel smoothness after levels pass reveals that yours is the photoshopped, sorry

just another attention whore with mental problems. tried to use her white knights for money if I remember correctly
now she's butthurt because some weirdo shitposts on Veeky Forums daily posing as her
she also showed her tits and vag to some negro on chatroulette

A attention whore, just ignore it

someone post the video

how did you do this

Explain the patch of darkness to the left of her eye and below her hand then.

So ciara the real one not Is pretending to be her and people have been getting and this whole board someone doxxed her from her new house sent pizzas and a lot of shit there's more in to this story
>ITT:STOP BEING A NEWFAG

Maybe those areas were shopped in the original photo when it was posted. Maybe the sheer darkness of those areas compress better/worse so therefore it looks that way.

fotoforensics.com/
It examines image compression and looks for if some areas are more/less compressed than others, which shows if elements were added/altered.

Someone post the video to debunk this whole thread

What possible reason would someone have to edit areas that were already dark and irrelevant? Also I misread the Real and Fake text, we're in agreement.

Why should I care though. If I'm this Eliza girl why can't I just post under user

because attention whore logic

Exactly
"Oh no someone's impersonating me and being a dick to me why don't I just stop posting as myself and go under anonymous"

Because it's shitting up this board moar with faggot shit that shouldn't be here like her and the guy impersonating her I wish r9k had this shit

eliza is literally autistic, like in the actual sense with ticks and shit, bitch is fucking crazy

isn't she actually from r9k? I remember seeing her one time on masturbatorchan too

>masturbatorchan
what