Hair thread

New hair thread old one three hunna.

Any advice on what I should get I've had this style for too lonf

How can I get hair like this? Currently growing my hair out, but my azn hair sticks out on the sides and back of my hair

if you have spiky hair - you just can't

you either gotta deal with not having it or use some kind of hold to keep it down

What product could I use to keep it down?

Patrick Stump?

sup dudes long haired piece of shit here

how do i do this

Grow it out with somthing like wild growth, use lots of shine products and curlers before bed, finger brush curls and WAH LAH

>WAH LAH

I don't think he really looks like me but I'll take that as a compliment

Would this be try hard? Looking for something easy to maintain?

Am a swimmer and want hair to be colored like suicide boys scrim. What do I do if I want to keep it as healthy as possible while being able to go in chlorine every day

shoot up lots of h, do crank, and pop a bottle of assorted pills a day

a haircut that looks good with a receding hairline?

How does one achieve the young Rilke?

Depends how receding if bad just go bald man. You'll look better than the guy whose in denial about it

How do I do no poo and keep my hair from looking heavy and greezy? Just scrub with water, condition, and good to go? My hair is super thick and straw-like, like a bear, and I feel like this is going to be a disaster.

Went no poo about a month ago. It was kinda greasy for two weeks but it's getting way better now. I wash my hair with hot water and scrub like twice week. Just try it out see if it works out

Housemate doesn't use ANYTHING but showers everyday and hair doesn't look like shit and he doesn't smell bad. I'm still baffled by it.

Look up some semi-recent pictures of iDubbbzTV (before he recently shaved an inch off his hairline for a video)

He pulls it off very well

reposting here
i know it's shit but what can i do with this ? it also looks bad from the back of my head, is there a way to cut it down a bit by myself?

What should I do with all this?

taylor???

are you a boy or a girl?

I starter swimming every say for the lady 1 month and my hair seems thinner

Will it recover if i stop going?

I want to grow it longer, im male

Anyone know what the name of this cut is?

fringe?

It doesn't have a name show the damn picture

Is something like this possible with straight hair?

AM I MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR YET

Yes, swimming pools are unhealthy for your hair, maybe you'll enjoy running or riding a bike?

I'm a boy!

I would just get it cut down

Thinking of getting it cut half the length. Should I?

t. professor oak

I did it friends, thoughts?

balding + long hair master race reporting

It's a bowl except it has an over sized fringe

What do when big entries? Was thinking of fade but I don't know how it would end up.

Are we talking like asian straight? Not for all day. Its the kind of hair you run you fingers through in the middle of day and tussle with naturally and let it do its own thing

it's a fucking acne nightmare if you have oily skin.

my hairs p nice, been doing no poo for I think 3 months now, I just rub my scalp with the ends of my fingers while in the shower, I start with warm water and rub during that, then toward the end switch to cold water and rub one last time

goes without saying but dont use your nails

What do when big entries? Been thinking of a fade but I don't know how would it end up.

HY all day nigga

Yo that's dope

Thanks.

fresh cut, meeting with a new girl this afternoon.
will i get laid is the real question bois.

Not with those sunglasses

I'm growing it out this winter. Wish me luck.

What can I do to make my hair better? Also, whenever I go outside, the humidity just sort of 'compresses' my hair and shrinks it. How can I avoid this?

If I were you I'd cut it much, much shorter. Possibly buzz.

actually seeing back to back I see it, eyes are a little different but similar facial structure.

Taking it as a compliment thanks senpai

Nice trips also how safe is wild growth?

had short hair for a long time. how do i make my hair look like this amazing creature?

how to get hair to overlap like that? its like a Greek emperor or some shit the way those tendrils cascade

Have wavy hair
run your hand through it

is this ok or not ok?
rate

R8 me

its a fucking faggot cut.

Any suggestions for my hair? Was thinking buzzcut but not sure it suits me.

nah i think it would suit g

prolly gonna go get a haircut today, what do?
normally I just get it all shorter by a bit, anything more creative I could pull off?
Preferably would like to keep the medium length

cheer breh, might give it a next week

moulding paste will do the job buddy

keep it

Well, this is what my hair looks like. I think my hair can be classified as asian hair, since it sticks out like crazy on the sides. I never had skin problems in my life luckily.

Search for images of the guy who plays captain america and choose the haircut you like the most from whatever he has rocked.

What up Veeky Forums. I think I need to use different products or styling methods to get my goal hair. Right now it's way too fucking thick and curly, I towel dry and then use some kind of holding paste but when my hair gets long like this the left side curls in weird directions that I can't fix. What would you recommend for thick curly hair? Also should I get a blow dryer?

For real what should I get

Modern French Crop

Bretty gud

Same question as last thread. Grow it or cut it? How?

no hair stays like that, user.
It's a picture.
2 winds latter it's gone

It looks great at this lenght and it would look even better if you let it grow until thw eight holds it down. Either maintain it or let it grow, do not cut it shorter please

How can I combat frizz? I'm already using a leave in conditioner and doing nopoo. Also can I do anything to my my hair grow faster?

what the fuck is this haircut
bladee?

I would like to help you by saying that if you don't want to look like a bitch ass nerd you should do something else.

kek

Best I can do with my hairline

only water and literally nothing else
and definitely NO blowdrier

blonde boy reporting 4 duty

Going to get a haircut in a week, dunno if I should just let it go to the awkward stage and grow it out fully, or buzz the sides and leave the bangs for full HY.

Also I need to pluck my eyebrows

fug forgot pic

I buzzed recently.

Just got out of the shower.

rip my hairline

>pulling a leafy
The sooner you accept your weak chin the sooner you can move on with your life.

just an update for everyone eager to know, the haircut worked, i got laid.

Bitch boys give me advice on what hairstyle to get

Post a front pic. Also congrats

messy, haven't been outta bed all that much today.

Hair styles for guys with bigger ears?

Keep it bb

Longer or what? Pretty sure it's still growing. Fresh brush.

You're cute, bruh

Nice jaw

Is this good? I've been trying to get the young leo sort of thing going for months now but it kept failing, am I getting there?

WTF. literal block head

Sorry to say but you're not.
It looks completely disgusting

I fucked my shit up today, normally it looks better. But ow well. Normally i just hairföhn it and style it with hand, but this time i used a comb. I normally avoid the comb

eh

you're pretty