Backpacks

These bags are starting to pop up everywhere thanks to tumblr normies. What are some effay backpacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

aersf.com/sling-bag-00007
amazon.co.uk/Estarer-Backpack-Vintage-Rucksack-Handbag/dp/B00H12ZX5W/ref=sr_1_1709?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1475230688&sr=1-1709&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

leather bags
purses
murses
oh and don't forget the fanny pack!

I'm looking for something related but not so tactical, any recommendation?

called a hip pack
every brand sells them

>starting to
Oh I see it's 2014 again. Fuck off

Pic related is my backpack. Called Roamers Pack made by Poler Stuff. Very good, has a laptop sleeve and is pretty roomy. It's durable and it comes it plenty different colors, too.

get a douchebag

I actually really like this
I hate the blackpack over a coat
The awful feeling of sweat on the armpits because the arms of the backpack force the fabric down so it doesn't breath
Wanted something kinda like a dufflebag, but doesn't hit the back of the legs and could still carry books and have a side pouch for my vac bottle.

I have an everlane backpack that I like quite a bit

That's an excellent example of why I never buy shit with Asian writing on it, or any foreign language for that matter.

I like outdoor stuff

should i cop?

looks too much like ex-marine wear for me to consider it.

The bags I own would make you cum

>These bags are starting to pop up everywhere

whatyearisit.png

op those bags have been everywhere since about 2012.

Oakley, maybe? You ever see the Oakley bag Dexter has in season one?
(It's a different bag in later seasons.)

Really wish it wasn't tumblr core. I live in a small town but it's got a university so invariably kids will pick up on it. I guess I'll have to look for something else.

I could show you something similar in style but that's about 2-4 years ahead of the curve, fashion wise in your tumblr town

I honestly like the Kanken for its design, but don't want to use it if it becomes as ubiquitous as Jansport or Herschels. What do you have?

So there's a brand in the uk that makes supplies for mailrooms, like in big offices. And in the Japanese market they sell some killer bags, all to the same specs as their mail bags

Hey backpackers. I'm looking for something modern-looking with clean lines to carry a 12.9" iPad Pro (essentially, a 13" laptop), an Apple Pencil, two Lightning cables, and 1-2 USB power banks, and very little else.

What would you use?

Uhhhh these backpacks haven't been cool since non-Scandinavians started wearing them. So, if you are one of those people, you are part of the problem.

Fuck all the Swedish bloggers who ruined their own good thing!

since about 1980 if you're from scandinavia

noticed they are all over china. couldn't ride the metro without at least seeing 1 or 2.

Kinda close
aersf.com/sling-bag-00007

Got this.
It's aight

how's this

As another guy into vintage outdoor stuff, I would love pics.

Always been a fan of Duluth.

I live a few blocks from their store; not a fan
don't like Frost River either, to be honest

Might hop on this actually.
good shit

More backpacks that look like this? I love the way Fossil's standard canvas backpack looks, but it is way too damn small. I need something to be able to carry four notebooks, a binder, a textbook or two, plus a laptop sleeve.

Also, I know that's not Fossil, I'm not retarded. That was just my initial starting point for the search.

alternate between
North Face White label rucksack w/ some rare lapel pins
three Topo Rover Packs (two are Woolrich x Topo and one of TSPTR x Topo)
keep Burton x Big Agnes camp furniture - the shroomy pattern - strapped on, for mobile chilling
MEI classic backpack
Workers Supply Open Road backpack w/ a Reigning Champ blanket

for organization: military issue ORC bags; highly recommended

I have one of these, except it has white stripes on it. I think I'm going to put a WWII era Army Air Corps patch on it so it looks less gay and more hipster

>less gay
>more hipster

Pick one.

thats a Jon Olsen i think. Douche Bags is the ski bag company he made

I figure hipsters are just straight guys who don't get any pussy, which is me, even though I'm not a hipster

>literally using a kenneth cole reaction bag from costco because I can't decide on a bag

What's a good bag that is just as practical as my current one

I have two Manhattan Portage bags, one is a woolrich collab backpack and the other is a medium-sized drum bag.

A shitton of people at the school I go to use Herschel bags.

>Herschel

Holy shit, I've been trying to remember the name of this brand for months. Thank you.

Everyone on my campus wears clearance Walmart JanSport bags. We live in the middle of goddamn nowhere, and most people that go here go here because they couldn't afford to go to someplace better (myself included).

Currently using this for school

Which one to cop??

w2c?

All black

even though I'm not into the allblack meme, the black one looks best
the others are just too busy imo

Good taste, go for all balck

either full black or first row third one from the left, it's a bit more lively

can't go wrong with the green/olive one either

I have the second down second to the left. Got her on sale and couldn't go all black, but I do get alota compliments. I say go with what your little heart desires. Black is best tho

definitely check Massdrop I think they're still doing the Rover Pack drop

Thinking about this one for the office, 27 L should allow me to have a t-shirt and maybe another set of pants to hit the gym with afterward.

Rains backpack is sharp af, plus it keeps your stuff dry in a downpour

I bought this for 2$ and use it to carry my work shit

Had that shit in 2011.

W2C m80?

amazon.co.uk/Estarer-Backpack-Vintage-Rucksack-Handbag/dp/B00H12ZX5W/ref=sr_1_1709?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1475230688&sr=1-1709&th=1