Are dickies the official pants of Veeky Forums ?

are dickies the official pants of Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dickies-Mens-Skinny-Straight-32x32/dp/B004R8VL9A/ref=sr_1_8?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1475194599&sr=1-8&nodeID=7147441011&refinements=p_89:Dickies,p_6:ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WEARING BAGGY PANTS LIKE THAT? MAN, WHAT A FREAK!

WHOA, WHAT A SHOW!

SLIM-FITARINO IS HERE TO STAYARINO!

but i dont have small poser boi legs, im 6"3 not 5"8

that episode is a little confusing. kramer's pants aren't even that tight, especially when compared to jerry's standard 501s. and desu he looked pretty good in them.

You're six inches tall?

exactly

>but i dont have small poser boi legs, im 6"3 not 5"8

i'm 6"""4 and i manage to have femme legs

>>>/lanklet/

kramer's jeans in that episode are way tighter than any pants jerry wore in the series. michael richards legs are just naturally a lot bigger

and you have to remember that kramer only bought the jeans to prove a point to jerry. jerry had said that kramer gained some weight and that's why he never wears jeans anymore

You're not 6 foot 3. You're 6'1 or 6'2, fat and bulky.

Post a pic of your body without face. I guarantee my guess.

you mean like naked senpai cos thats gay as fuck

Veeky Forums samefag

the lowest of the low

STOP POSTING RETARDED SHIT LIKE THIS

why do all you little faggot children come on to this board and constantly post dumbass threads like this one all asking retarded questions? like why does this even needed to be asked? who gives a fuck about the official pants of an online internet forum? are you actually so autistic that you need to buy a wardrobe consisting of things that are Veeky Forums "approved" or "official"

fuck off

Dickies are white man apparel

would it make you feel better if i was in fact autistic

yes

It's hella funny cuz I swear we are all the same person

That's why we hate each other.

Tapered 874s fit pics please

god fucking fuck i'm tired of seeing cuckboys walking around in my town with a skateboard, a beanie, some vans or other sk8er shoes and those kinda pants

Beat the shit out of them

Caarhart work pants are better, because they don't smell like cheap glue and plastic. Also their khaki >>>>>> Dickie's khaki.

??? skaters have been wearing that shit for decades, you're only aware of it now because you follow trends too closely and are oblivious to the real world. thats like saying you're tired of rappers wearing timbs or painters wearing white...

It's working class fashion mate. Skaters aren't the only ones wearing dickies

lmao, of course it's working class fashion. doesn't mean they haven't been wearing it for decades. are you saying plain white t-shirts are military fashion exclusively because that's where they originated? the reason dickies are skater fashion is because they're cheap and durable. so sorry if you're tired of it, but you should probably get used to it, because its unlikely to change any time soon regardless of trends.

They have anything skinny like this?

Stop with the skinny shit already. It looks fucking terrible.

Very

What exactly are those pants?

His

No Dickies, probably Carhartt. Look at the inseam.

Carhartt Sid maybe?

got my pair today went with the skinny straight cut. cuffs look stupid but even worse when rolled down

damn those look good w2c

are u serious?
dickies website obviously...this is what the thread is about dummy

haha I couldnt find skinny straight cut. its just the autism dw.

they're only available in black in 28x30 in the US. fuckin hell.

No, they look terrible and I'm convinced that people started wearing them ironically and then every faggot on here suddenly thought they look good

Carhartt WIP has similar stuff

oh lol
yeah site is sold out now try
amazon.com/Dickies-Mens-Skinny-Straight-32x32/dp/B004R8VL9A/ref=sr_1_8?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1475194599&sr=1-8&nodeID=7147441011&refinements=p_89:Dickies,p_6:ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&psc=1

W2c pants?

tfw I got a pair of skinny jeans and the cuffs are the tiniest bit flared but it still activates my autism

fucking Hank shrader in the front

are cholos effay

You can't wear skinnies, because your an overweight fat neckbeard.

Thoughts on the 872? I have a pair of black 873's and dunno whether to get charcoal 872's or 873's.

looks shit but most likely because you are cuck-legged

if your legs werent cucked inward like that would be much better

>>cucked-legged
>>cucked inward
do u mean knock kneed you meme spouting retard?

Yes