Trigger Veeky Forums

Post stuff you wear that triggers Veeky Forums. I'll start

reeeeeeeeeeee

giddy up

Veeky Forums never likes to participate in threads like this because even though they're anonymous they don't want their shitty choices flamed. They're that fragile.

Also

heavyset anons that can pull off a good fit

But supreme is original and expensive, so it´s cool, I really don´t get the hate.

I don't spend more than $20 on any piece of clothing, I thrift shop and always wear handmedowns and free shit so I can spend money on things I need.

Only exception is 1 suit which I paid $4000 for tailored from Italy.

Do you dress like you're homeless? And who the fuck spends $4000 on a suit if they don't even have a pair of $50 jeans

I'm not trying to defend him by using the 'le billionaires don't wear expensive clothes so you shouldn't' but depending on your situation suits are a much better buy then just casual clothes.

My ex's dad wore tailored suits, nice watches and drove one of his 5 Porsches to work everyday but wore Next clothing at the weekend.

But did he have the time to thrift all his clothes and only wear hand me downs without spending more than $20 on a single piece of clothing?

No, I couldn't imagine him wanting to even if he had the time, though. I wasn't defending the thrifting angle because I'm not a fan either, I was just making a point that not many people who wear suits everyday will buy super expensive casual clothes.

Manlets trying to be fashionable trigger me to no end. The pic says 5'11" is the cutoff, but if you're under 6'1" there is no point in even trying to look good.

its comfy and good for hunting

6'2" master race reporting

agree

w2c???
it's not on the swanndrii site, I need this

Slenderman core

my god, is this shopped at all?

get hedi on the phone, quick

thanks mr skeletal

Textbook elfmode

yo what the fuk

>muh played out pattern

That thigh gap lmaoooo

I don't get the deal with Cowboy Boots.

Not pointy enough

One thing I'll concede is that bulky 80/90s bball hightops only look good on heavier people, they the only ones who can balance them out.

Bs, 5'10" and people tell they like my fits all the time, boys and girls alike.

i disagree, theres a 6'8 boy on here that is my dream Veeky Forums boyfriend