Hair Advice

Been growing this shit since last December. How's it looking Veeky Forums?

dope

Looks good, but get rid of the bush near your ear, looks pretty gross.

Cheers man, will do

wtf do i do?

was thinking of just cutting the sides and calling it a day, or maybe buzz

u gained weight it seems, u lookeed better in first picture but that half assed beard was not doing u any good.

I would add volume on top and grow some sideburns, to make ur checkbones pop.
But loose some weight , u dont have to loose much since ur not really fat, but ull look better.

got tired of dealing with my ever receding hairline and just decided to go bald

Whoops forgot to contribute .
Looks nice . Deal with your sideburns
You prolly don't have the facial aesthetics for a buzz

yeah i dunno wtf's happened with my face. started lifting and put a bit of weight on nothing drastic, but my fucking face has gotten really fat. i don't know if it's swelling or fluid retention but honestly i'm not as fat as the picture will make you believe.

sideburns are a no go, the first picture is the extent of the facial hair I'm capable of

cheers

i think it suits you

nice, man, you got a badass look

suits you really good

im jealous

post front pic pls??

>ever receding hairline
>Veeky Forums
did it really recede or did you have your first peaks and got scared by all the balding rato stories?

also mirin your skull. wish bald would look as good on me when it's my time.

It wasn't horrible but it crept back up to about a solid inch and a half on my right side. A little less on my left.

you're attractive, mate

holy shit
nice

You look like a token black dude in a McDonald's commercial

but I can still dig it

Plus 1 extra year of my hairline maturing from the pic on the right

you look way better bald imo

lol

this. If the beard was a bit more trimmed and the skin a bit less greasy
>Hi, can I take your order? :D

Post a different angle

small skull

You made the right decision, and it looks great.
Must be a nice feeling knowing your haircut will look good until you die.

you are like a sexy MC Ride.
Every now and then a black person will surprise me by being attractive. (Not just handsome for a black guy)

congrats man.
if only I could look this good bald.
i'm tired of stressing over my shit

Ty sir. How bad is the damage on your end bro? I feel your pain.
Thank you.
Ty to everyone.

I've been growing my hair out from a diy undercut for the last several months. Already taking biotin, working out, and shampooing once a week. Is there anything else I should be doing to help it grow faster?

What does Veeky Forums think of fauxhawks on people with thin hair/mature hairlines? Does it always just end up looking messy and unnatural?

growing it out. thoughts?

can you give a related pic?

jesus dont grow it out

Get a Brazilian keratin treatment to get rid of the frizz if you want to grow it out

>inb4 lose weight
I'm working on it. Gonna have to punch a new hole in my belt today because I haven't been this thin since high school.

I've had It pretty long before though, its possible it just needs a little patience

Not of myself but I have the same awkward hairline as Jon Hamm (small/narrow in the middle with thin corners).

Good oils to run trough your hair before shampooing?
Or should I just stick with moisturizing once a week?
My hair kinda looks like this sometimes

Why don't you take my car!?

How can I get smooth hair like this? Any tips? Hair conditioner doesn't work that well, also I get dandruff pretty fast

I don't use conditioner and I shampoo once a week, which helps with dandruff without overdrying it. And that day I just washed my hair with water, towel dried it, and then pulled it back into a beanie for about an hour or so. Normally it's a lot wavier and poofier but that seemed to keep it under control.

What shampoo do you use? Do you think conditioner only would work too instead?
Also I've tried to use conditioner every 3 days + water only. I usually shower at nights so that won't be a problem

I just use head and shoulders 2-in1.
Nopoo or weeklypoo kind of takes away the need for conditioner, since the point is to allow your hair to hydrate itself naturally.
Also, are you taking cold showers? Because that makes a HUGE difference.
Consistent hot water will irritate your scalp and damage your hair. If you don't like the shock of cold showers (although I find it refreshing) then you can go lukewarm or cool; just don't blast your scalp with boiling water every night.

It's about an inch longer now. Does the full side shave look okay? Kinda too long to style it like this still. Summoning my /bhg/ niggas

No, I usually take hot showers, like really hot. Is that really the problem?
I can do cold showers too though, I just don't find them very comfortable. Also I've always used Head and Shoulders, it helps with dandruff but didn't provide any smoothness, my hair seemed like it was very dry, generally.

If you really need to, just do warm or hot showers for your body but then turn it to cold for your hair. I used to think it was a meme but it works wonders, especially if you have thick, coarse hair. You should see a difference after about a month and a half or so.

That looks good. Keep the sides shaved.

excuse the hat hair in this pic, but do you think I have the face structure to pull off a buzz?

Thought it's a meme too, I'll try it. Thanks.

Pic related my current hair, it's fucking shit. Always stiff and uncombable, also that wave..
But my ex's always liked to play with it for whatever reason..

Give me advice on what haircut I should get

Honestly nah bro you have to be really attractive to pull ot off anything less than a 9 will make you look bad
But the sides off (not super close like a 4-5 on the sides) and keep it growing could look dope

how to get wavy hair like this?
and how to pull off a low key middle part haircut?

I would do a a young leo
thanks btw maybe Ill shave the sides a lil bit

I feel ya, my man. Thick, wavy hair is so much freaking trouble but chicks dig it like nothing else.
You got potential, and at least your hair isn't thinning. It'll look great.

i know it's shit but what can i do with this ? it also looks bad from the back of my head, is there a way to cut it down a bit by myself?

I hope so dude. Thanks for the advice, I'll post again in December. Will mark post with #kh81

My goal is to make it look like OP, though that will take a bit more

Usually just get the sides cut short and faded into the top, that I'm growing out. I showed the length in the pic as well.

Was thinking of trying out a high and tight, what do you think?

I have nothing to say about your hair, but you sort of look like Charles from MDE a little bit.

bump