How shit was your fashion sense in high school? I'll start

How shit was your fashion sense in high school? I'll start.

>tapout shirts
>cargo shorts
>jesus sandals
>band bracelets

I... I don't want to talk about it...

also let me mention I had horrible acne to go with it. I wish I had my yearbook with me, I'd show you guys how much of a greasy neckbeard I looked like.

That suit could be pulled by a less nu-male sort of arab looking guy. If he has a really decorative tea cup and owns an oil empire in Iran.

Year 8 (2007) - AFI, Rise Against, and edgy shirts, skinny jeans, vans slip ons, side fringe
Year 9 + 10 (2008/09) Australian version of Hot Topic meme shirts, high tops, tons of wax in hair
Year 11 (2010) Cardigan, Sweaters, button up long sleeve shirts, flanelette shirts, pretty alternative
Year 12 (2011)Polo Shirts, jeans, peacoats converse/vans, le 'prep' kid

"wtf is my life"-mode
>metal shirts (Peste Noire, Vlad Tepes, Mutiilation, etc) or RLP polos, depending on the day.
>black hooded north face jacket in winter, dirty EMS fleece in the spring/fall
>nike/adidas/reebok soccer pants or black jeans
>dirty checkered vans, adidas slides (w/ socks) or sperry's. bean boots if snow.
>black north face backpack, red TYR swim bag
>sony studio monitors with lime green ipod mini

I had a dress code in high school of jacket and tie so I was saved from myself

Slightly baggy fitting jeans, plaid shirts, plain t-shirts, chucks, and one of several horrible, ill-fitting leather jackets.

I did 5 yrs of high school, but the first 3 years were
>dri-fit t-shirts that didn't even fit me well
>Bootcut jeans from JCPenney
>Sub-$80 nike running shoes
>Those phiten magnet necklaces that baseball players used to wear
>Hair spiked up
>horrible acne
Then the last 2 years I made a little more of an effort
>Simple patterned flannel
>Slim jeans or chinos
>Vans
>sideburns that I somehow actually pulled off
I've come a long way, guys

>Hawaiian shirts
>In UK
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I somewhat was very basic and pretty well put IF EVERYTHING WASN'T 5 SIZES TOO BIG

skinny jeans, long wool coats, derbies, basic tees, turtlenecks

i do wear a school uniform (just a simple vest) sometimes too

black / monochrome palette

i'm p young (18 y/o) so i still dress like that

>shitty mallcore streetwear tee
>plaid shorts
>kirkland ankle socks
>nikes/vans
usually what i was dressed innnnn

start of college was arguably worse though, I thought I stepped my game up by wearing head to toe supreme

> white dress shirt
> loose tie
> dress pants
> skate shoes

also:

> polo's with popped collars
> baggy jeans
> nikes

Girls loved it though.

In high school I wore UniQlo shirts and the same pair of Levi's everyday with some Nike SBs (this was before UniQlo was in the US). One day I was called into the yearbook bungalow room so they could take my pic because I was nominated for best dressed in school

This experience is a good reason why even blue boards like Veeky Forums should remain 18+

Meme or Video Game Shirt + Cargo Shorts + Vans + White Socks

I want to die

>plain t
>sweatpants
>Adidas high tops

Early highschool-Absurdly huge jeans if it was killed, Awful brightly colored gym shorts, ugly bright or patterend shoes, mismatched socks, whatever ugly graphic t shirt i could get my hands on.
Late highschool - 1 pair of straight jeans with basic t shirt and whatever button down i could get my hands on + Vans. I also had this duffle coat that was kinda ok

>hot topic band tees
>pac sun flannels and tees
>skinny jeans that I sagged hard
>freshman:osiris->rest of highschool: vans
>straightened hair
I was the last of the scene kids.

Highschool years 1-2:
Very baggy pants, running shoes, a mix between sometimes ecko shirts or tapout shirts. Jesus god.

Year 3:
Now imagine finding a good pair of clothes for once in your life, now imagine wearing that every single day. Not even fucking kidding, I wore the same god damn shirt and shoes every single damn day, oh and the pants were fucking jeans that basically looked the same. God almighty

Year 4:
Can't get any worse right? It kinda does get worse in some aspects. Year 4 was bad because the first half of the year I basically said fuck it and practically stole other people's style, like copy but with poor quality. I got called out on it and even had some days were I'd wear pretty much exactly what my friends wore. Why the fuck weren't there bullies at my school? Why did god hate me?

I pretty much wore all black or black with a white shirt. Sometimes I wore muted colors. Slim/skinny jeans and blank shirts.

Not effay but essentially the prototype for my style now.

Baggy ass jeans and hoodies/sweaters

Oh and one pierced ear

Super prep for the first 2 years, then became disillusioned with prep and started wearing all black like an edge lord

>reading this post while in high school and dressing semi-effay

feelsgoodman

There was a pair of pants, I think they're called "UFOs"

>Flannel pyjama pants or American eagle jeans
>Thrifted t shirts with the most ridiculous Shit I could find like a woman's bowling league shirt for example
>autism running shoes like aasics
>livestrong bracelets
>sports hoodies with no zipper
>boxer shorts
>adidas cologne
>mop hair
>drove a 99 Ford p71 yellow taxi
>razr copy flip phone
>bumped thug motivation 101

Got so much ass...

mods

I wore baggy jeans with holes and oversized striped thermals or oversized tees and flanels.

Wouldn't change a thing. I miss my not giving a flying fuck years.

>Autism shoes
>Cargo Shorts/Jeans that weren't that baggy but way to long
>Graphic tees like pic related

>Flee the city due to increasing violence
>Living at an uncle's house
>No clothes other than what I am wearing
>They took me to a thrift store
>Oversized (XL) overly washed American Eagle Sweater, 2 oddly fitting flannel shirts
>Get a pair of baggy jeans from a convenience store and buy a Star Wars tshirt, my most precious possession after my laptop.

I think I made the most of it

I think I usually wore cargo pants, flanell shirts and big, ugly sneakers which where "cool" at the time. I was a bit chubby as well, so an ugly fuck

I'm still in highscbool:)

It was shit
>freshman year
Diamond, obey, etc
>sophomore
Started visiting Veeky Forums. Dressed straight kanye core. Wax denim, size zipper hoodies, etc
>junior year
Stopped giving a shit. Just wore 7" chino shirts and my schools lacrosse gear with Sperry
>senior year
Random shit. Too busy with college applications and trying not to fail out of ap classes to bother

>now, freshman in college
Shia core mostly, preppy on some days (especially earlier in the year when it was warm)

RATE

Also should mention that junior year on I wore sperrys with everything because lazy

Still guilty of this 3/4 seasons of the year

What the fuck, I may or may not be in high school too and you don't even dress semi-ok

You probably dress in gay shit
Wearjng infra red 1s
Been trill jersey
Levi skinnys but I sag so they aren't that skinny
And a iron maiden shirt underneath I think I dress nice everyone says I do

That suit is fucking sick.

is this bait

Slim jeans
Minimal Snowboarding hoodie
RVCA tees
Retro Pumas

I used to wear a hoodie and tshirt year round. Then the girl I liked complimented me one time I wore a buttonup instead and now I have like 20

Dressed like an edgy fuck the whole time, even wore tripp pants a couple of times. No regrets.

No ? Street wear is cool

ok literally i gave less then 0 fucks about clothes. had almost none.

>baggy jeans with nike running shoes

>cargo shorts and gayest printed hoodie

>nike slides with long black socks and basketball shorts

also was fat and i dont think i wore a t shirt once even when it was hot but i live in washington so hot is only like 75

threadless graphic tees, jeans/corduroys from urban outfitters, pic related puma shoes. The same sweatshirt almost every day because I had big voluptuous man tits. straight up level 60 autism

bowling shoes, skinny jeans, graphic t's, suit jackets, flat cap, twig physique, pure autism

Ripped skinnies, low sbs and lowtop js, snapbacks, denim jackets, leather jackets, beanies. Pretty much a punk fuccboi. I was made fun of a lot in my hood but then a year or two later the style caught fire. I was normie as fuck by then though.

What a funny guy you don't know how I dress

a hoodie of my favorite band that week some black joggers and some dark vans every damn day for 4 years

baggy gray jumpers, velvet jeans, black t-shirts, laceless leather shoes

i still like all those but they weren't exactly effay together on my skinny acne ridden body and long, thick, poorly cut hair

Kek you sound exactly like my brother minus the supreme part. Hes a freshman in college now and still dresses like that for the most part. It's funny because he constantly makes fun of me for wearing things like slim pants or plain black boots while he's over there in his 9gag-tier graphic tee, relaxed bootcut jeans, and newer-model Nike Free runs in bright red.

I think my brother actually has that exact shirt not even kidding

Gracious, son

This sucks, your a shit lord. Go back to PAC sun and leave us out of your trainwreck-core bull shit.

pretty safe. streetwear tees, skinny jeans, chucks

>black or grey basic shirts
>death metal shirts
>black skinny jeans
>Docs or all black Vans slip-ons

I did alright.

>target graphic tees
>target hoodie
>target bootcut jeans
>superga shoes

F U L L T A R G E T

I was literally r/mfa without knowing about them

Freshman: polos, simple tees etc..
Sophomore: start being more 'prep' nothing but button ups and chinos. Women throw themselves at me again and again.
Junior: baby's first existential crisis happens stop giving a shit.
Senior: slowly recovering from depression and other mental illnesses.
Shit was rough brahs. I'm a freshman at Uni now, losing weight and learning about fashion, I'm gonna make it eventually. I know it.

>straightfit dark levis
>brown tshirts
>rotation of 4 flannels
>the same pair (changed size tho) of Columbia hiking boots from 7th grade to junior year

>White t-shirt
>Cargo Pants - Comfy and easy to wear
>Walking Boots

fuck my shit up

>graphic tees (most of them videogame related)
>one pair of jeans and another one of jean shorts
>sandals and flip-flops until winter when I just used sneakers
>my """"formal""" outfit was dark jeans, black metallica T-shirt and black sneakers
>hairstyle was a shitty side part which I didn't pull of at all and my haircut was pretty terrible too
I got my shit together in senior year though.

>tfw i had a uniform

Considering I was actually autistic
> jeans , blue or cameo
> plan white or millitary green shirts every single day
> wore cheap dollar store sunglasses every single day, both inside and at night
> usually some kinda of bandanna, red or green

Oh Yeha , and it was either combat boots or brown loafers

ay same my man, civvies day tho

? i'm 18

polo shirt
cargo shorts
nike dunks

>was autistic
>past tense

autism ain't the flu, you're suck with that shit son

mfw English so pretty much every school has a uniform, when I was uneffay af

Oversized t-shirts because I wanted to look flat-chested, baggy skinny jeans (baggy because I wound up getting an eating disorder and lost like 40 pounds), and Keds. In senior year, though, I started wearing short-shorts with hoodies and Converse. not to mention, unkempt hair that I kept in a ponytail until I cut it short, but then I did nothing with it... now I'm just trying to grow it out again so I can curl it or something. It's still growing out and it looks really ugly and I don't own enough hats to cover it up
Tfw not giving a shit about my appearance in high school ruined me for life because now I have no idea how to properly dress myself.

not even close
>arm green combat boots with huge extended tongue flaps
>camouflage fatigues
>i even wore a chrome arm gauntlet one day and a holographic gangster tiny toons t-shirt on another day.

i wore shitty bullhead jeans from pac sun and local skate shop t shirts

also shopped at zumeiz a lot

i even owned those ugly as fuck osiris shoes in 10th grade

>baggy sweaters and sweatshirts
>shorts
>ancient pair of Adidas
>unnaturally fluffy hair
>not fat but not skinny either
could have been worse i guess.

mate I still wear my old black bullhead jeans they fit me really well

>metal shirts
>xxl metal hoodies
>camo fatigues
>tucked into my $50 combat boots
>long greasy hair like drew monson
>weird glasses like drew monson

not bad only really embarrassing part is freshman year
but you started highschool around 2012 right?

you guys had it easy cause you had the internet to keep you from making too many fashion mistakes

i had the really old pair before they changed the pocket design

>loose t-shirt
>ultra tight jeans
>vans
>bong as accessory

mine

Jeans too long
>Went over the back of my shoes
>allways wet jeans ends
>didnt gave i fuck

i went to highschool in the 90s so what I wore then would probably be considered dope by current standards

I was the picture of white poverty. Ratty jean shorts, college football t-shirts with holes in them, the screen print cracked and chipping, slip on shoes from Kmart purchased a size too big, the tread worn smooth from overuse if not actual fucking holes in the heels, white socks with worn out elastic and holes in them. Accessory: an old CD player with a broken latch held closed by a hair tie. I'm happy to say I never had a wallet chain.

godamnit...

>plad shorts
>ill fitting gamer shirts mostly legend of zelda
> stupid fruity looking bracelets that id never take off
>long black or white socks/audio sk8 shoes.
>DC hats,, fucking kill me.

I just copy fits that get good replies in WAYWT and r/streetwear
I'm senior in HS

Skate or music logo tees
Navy jeans or dickies, probably cargo shorts too
Chucks or SB Lows

At least it wasn't offensive.

Wait a second that's exactly me

Basic mall tier shit like A&F and stuff like that. Never really looked out of place but didn't look good either.

Freshman to Junior:
>Basketball shorts, sweatpants
>mallcore t-shirts under mallcore and/or skate brand hoodie. Always wore the hoodies, school's cold yo.
>Various skate shoes. Style usually not bad but colorways were atrocious.

Senior (now):
>Trying to get into streetwear.
>Still always wear sweater/hoodie but they're either basic or just have logos. Basic tee under that.
>Sweat shorts, joggers, skinny jeans
>Same kind of shoes but chose the neutral colorways

Think I'm doing alright now. Really just trying to stock the closet with basics and pants that aren't retarded before I buy stuff to flex or anything.

I had a time where I really hated jeans, so I only wore baggy trackpants. I'm also a sweater guy so I always wore long sleeved sweaters and turtlenecks. I'm really tall too.

This, thank fuck

Smashed so many loose sloots shit was so cash

Graphic and band tees
Plain or band hoodies
Straight cut jeans
Black Sambas
Sometimes a solid color beanie in really cold weather

On game day I wore my jersey
>pic related

Basic sneaker, flannels/plaid shirts, jeans or casual chinos. I wore sweaters over that in the winter, and a pea coat + scarf if it got cold enough. Not cringe but not great either. Freshman high school was cancer though.

Up until my junior year it was chucks, pretty safe fitting jeans, and hoodies.
It wasn't until Senior year That I really started to give a shit

I just wore Heidi slimane and Dior

Who else /can't remember how bad it was/.
Think it was mostly shit-tier fast fashion (cotton-on , factorie ect.) and surf shop shit with skate shoes and horrible colorway nikes

>edgy metalcore/deathcore tees
>extremely skinny black/blue jeans
> black new balance/vans
>flannels
>black/grey hoodies
>snapbacks
>dumbass piercings

>cheap button up under shirt
>tie
>t shirt over button up and tie

Lasted until sophomore year. I wold occasionally wear a bow tie senior year but I didn't look as autistic and would often recieve compliments on it.

The end of senior year was when I started going on Veeky Forums and also developed my style.

Almost forgot. I wore a beanie iterally all year round. I ditched it early this year actually. Before then, I could countil on one hand how many days I didn't wear one to school.