How does feel to know the rest of the internet laughs at you

how does feel to know the rest of the internet laughs at you

I don't own/do any of those

I really think this represents a minority of people here

Fuck that guy for including goosemaster in that, there's a trillion fuckbois with plat blonde hair out there, why did you have to take him

The funny thing is he fell for the meme himself.
I think gerard posted this as self-ironic, he probably own most of pictured stuff.

>I think gerard posted this

>missed calls from mom
this gave me feels. even though i still live with her i dont feel like i spend enough time with her

whats the dog and instagram dm have to do with anything

Closest thing I have is blonde hair the rest isn't me fambolini

Nobody here dresses like that. It's what a normie that wants to be cool would dress like.

>tfw realise every so often that i take my parents for granted and am rude to them despite them doing everything they could to give me the best possible life. i used to be nice back before i hated myself

Whats wrong with Acne?

Overpriced af for realtively questionable quality. Quality is really subpar, but fit is mostly really good.

Is Acne good enough for simple basic shirts and hoodies?

probably a waste of money for basics like that unless you've got a lot of money to burn - they're good for standout pieces though, my acne denim jacket is probably my favourite piece I own

I'm currently looking for good quality basics but don't know where to look

For tees I recommend Blanc.

Uniqlo, Weekday and COS

>Uniqlo
Aren't they on par with H&M?

I don't own any of that, beta cuck.

then why are you so triggered

if you have acne money then check out velva sheen, homespun knitwear/national athletic goods or good measure

post your fits

2 kewl to respond to people. some highschool bullshit

This describes nobody
Not one person pertains to this
None

don't bother with any of the shit Veeky Forums recommends

acne, apc, norse projects, any fast fashion, etc., all trash. start thrifting and learn how to alter your own clothes.

same

most acne pieces are nice in quality and acne has a fashion thing about it
norse is top quality and its clothes are nice
i dont like apc, too "chic" for me but still decent and every season has some great pieces
and yeah fast fashon is shit
thrifting is meme tho and decent finds are rare
altering clothes can be risky unless you are into edgy diy stuff (most of it turns out to be shit)

Seconded. Never bought a better t shirt and theyre very well priced

w2c google doesn't cut it.

I only like the cigs but not those

So majority of this board actually. But it's good to see you aren't the one.

That leather jacket is clearly SLP's L01, not Acne. And 3k+ euro leather jackets don't belong to any "starter packs".

Normies keep remaking these memes and adding stuff and why the fuck are misfits on there

No.

Uniqlo is for basics. It is not a fast fashion store.

minus the faggot sneakers, that is a really Veeky Forums look that would get chicks sopping fucking wet as long as you have an 8/10 or above face
why so salty op? ugly and poor i take it?

Uniqlo's corporation is literally called "Fast Retailing Co. Ltd."

t. clueless

It's ok. Don't let that hold you back. Make them proud that you are their son. Sure, do crazy wild shit that they will never find out about. But work towards your goals and achieve them. That will make them happier in the long run and of course, you are right about spending time with them. Go grocery shopping with her. Etc. cheer up.

Same here user