Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yrlw8FuJko
youtube.com/watch?v=48TR0vUPQCs
us.asos.com/asos-tall/asos-tall-ridley-skinny-jeans-in-petunia-blackened-blue/prd/5733934?
forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?category=bottom_jeans-high-waisted
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for smoking to lose weight

Starting to learn to count calories, it's going pretty good. The only thing is it looks kind of autistic to be weighing the food I get at my dining hall but it's no big deal.

just pack a lunch instead user? my lunch today was two kid's easy peel satsumas (33 cals for both), a whole pack (100g) of raw asparagus tips that were reduced (15 cals) dipped in a 60g pot of tomato and basil lowfat houmous (98 cals). that's a lot of yummy food for 150 cals. from my experience an food from what i'm guessing is a college/uni/school dining hall is always going to taste shit and be cooked in the cheapest oils and crap.

i took a mini break from thinspo because i kept binging on stuff but i'm well back on track now. chocolate seems to be a binge trigger so i'm doing my best to make it not one. at 755 calories today + unknown cals from licking choc sauce and buttercream off utensils when making rocky road for charity, but i've done 1hr on the stationary bike (340 burned) to compensate for it. usually i aim for 800-1000 cals so i probably need to eat something else today but it's nearly 8pm and i'm unsure.

currently at bmi 17, would like to be in the 15s at least. skinnyfat and look just an average weight but also have bdd so idefk. hope everything is going well anons!

finally under 150 lbs feelsamazingman

>been fasting for 48 hours
>saved up calories yesterday for champagne
>dump 20 oz in a nalgene bottle
>incredibly drunk
>go to the smoking area on campus with other revelers
>"dude i had way too much to drink"
>some guy in one of my classes says "yeah it's probably because you're thin as fuck"

awww w w w w w w w

I'm trapped on meal plan but we do get money to eat at certain restaurants around the town. I pretty much have been eating the same thing for a few weeks since most of it is low cal.

My school has a salad bar and sushi making place so I've been living on that, along with no sugar green teas/no sugar pure leaf black tea/seltzer/water.

The place also lists the calories of whatever is being served that day online so it's pretty easy to find options

Good to see you back user. Sorry for the blog.

how will i remember to stay hydrated if there's no frog to remind me

noice

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

ty frog and checked

ily

tenks froggo

ilu freg

Healthy eating is easier than driving

Excellent work, my jewess. I'll let you cry on my penis for doing such a good job.

desu you are my favorite poster

If that's you in the pic, I'm officially jealous.

>Obese all my life
>Started fasting and counting calories like fuck
>Eat under 500cal day only 1 meal
>Mindset of anorexia, hate food and eating
>All my clothes are getting super large
>Got cute super skinny gf

why has /thinspo/ improved my life so much

congratz

I'm male and very skinny but I have almost disproportionately broad shoulders, and it's all my bone structure; muscle barely contributes more than an inch or two

All jackets I wear make me look goofy because they hang from my broad shoulders but I have these narrow little legs sticking out, very close together.

29" waist, 44" shoulders btw
Height is 5'11"

Thank you. How is your weight loss coming along?

Forgot to ask the question:

what do

Thank you

Okay I wish I had started earlier and it would come off quicker but I'm seeing results so I should be happy, how about you?

oh gosh that sounds much better than what i was imagining. my school canteen just has stuff that's laden in cheese - big thick crust pizza squares, cheesy garlic bread, half a baguette lathered in tomato puree, cheese and bacon, cheesy bagels, cheesy crumpets, naan bread filled with bbq sauce and cheese, cheese & bean toasties, cheese and onion pasties... then your non cheese options are sausage rolls, hash browns and pancakes + syrup. not a bit of green in sight.

listing that out now makes me laugh because i don't think i've ever realised how unhealthy the food is. there are a few sandwiches and salads in a little fridge but i mean FEW. there's muffins and traybakes too but they ain't healthy. i'm never remotely tempted by cheesy things i just queue up for a black coffee, the lady on the til doesn't even need to ask what i want anymore haha

My reduction from 800 to 700 calories a day is going fine as fuck. Today I ate 673 calories, ate fucking delicious as well too. Will eat left over spaghetti as breakfast yum yum.
Thnx

Serious question: imagine for example if I eat a meal with 600 calories and then I shit a turd of 1kg does the weight of the shit counts as the kgs I lose?

The food and water constantly entering and leaving your body shouldn't count towards weight gain or weight loss

That's why it's better to weight yourself weekly, not daily

get it tailored?

you dont shit out your fat if thats what your asking
bowels full of shit could be hiding your weight loss on the scale until it comes out though

this image always just makes me want to eat some peppers
man I like me some peppers, they're so sweet I love them

how are 800 cals/day sustainable ?

Steady, can't complain.

I weigh myself daily and then take the average every Sunday (er actually my scale does). I was doing weekly but then some days I'd weigh high because of water weight or low because I just took a shit. This seems to give a better picture.

Who is this empowered female that I'd love to respect?

rachel cook

Post pic

Thank you for your quick, accurate, response. I wish you a wonderful day.

I love peppers too.
Peppers on pizza and in eggs is so tasty

Why do fatties always bring price into it? If you eat what's on the left you're going to spend just as much money on similar pure shit as you could on vegetables and fruits just trying to reach a point of satiety. Food deserts are pretty much a myth too right?

Good info, thanks for replying

Fug I thought I'd lost weight

That's me

Lots of fat people are also poor and stupid. Poor is less of a problem then being stupid though, because there is obviously a lot of food that is both cheap and healthy. Local fruits that are in season and veggies tend to be very inexpensive. Chicken is really really cheap. The healthy stuff in the grocery stores in America tends to be on the outside, so avoiding the interior isles is a good idea (for the most part, obviously some spices and stuff are there) and often what fat people don't do.

They are the best at making every little excuse they can. If you made a Hamplanet bingo image you'd need to put it in a damn PDF.

"healthy" doesnt even matter for weight loss, they could literally just eat less of the exact same shitty fucking food they shovel down their throats and they would lose weight

I used to agree, but as I've gotten into the lower BMIs I find that it is important to eat healthy food because otherwise I drop energy.

The saddest part of that is that even when they eat 3,000 calories a day they eat such shitty food that they are still malnourished.

Sure but their goal SHOULD be health. Many fatties are malnourished or deficient in something as said, and have a poor relationship with food. Lack of satiety and unhealthy food addictions are large factors in them becoming fat so continuing to feed into those (pun not intended) isn't likely to work.

Sure CICO is the main basic factor in weight loss but you're gonna look and feel like shit restricting calories and nutrients.

with school & work, i find it super easy to restrict. small lunches are the best. high vol - low cal foods, fruits and veggies though i don't really adhere to the veggies side of that.

drink lots of water and coffee. i struggle more at night with hunger but biking supresses my appetite for at least an hour so i go do that providing it's not cold. i actually try and aim between 800-1000 to prevent binges, and allow treats. for instance, i ended today on 997 cals (screech). 240 of which were NICE biscuits. totally worth it

>tdee 1700
>eat at 1200 calories Monday-Wednesday so that I can think clearly in school
>eat at or under 750 calories the rest of the week

Is this a good plan?

Thank god I found this thread and stopped browsing Veeky Forums

My current goal is not really being super thin, it's the pic related but I feel like I owe you guys a thanks.

I immediately quit being so full of self loathing, started swimming again, started taking better care of my skin and started looking at what i'm actually putting inside my stomach.

about 2 months ago I finally hit a healthy bmi and i'm now currently at 22, goal is about 20. I can talk to girls again and go out with my friends without feeling ashamed of my own body.

Thank you. I haven't felt this good in 3 years.

Congrats user. Glad you made it

>thread dies all of a sudden
why

aw thenks it is

>eating ice cream when you can just chocolate or baked stuff + chocolate
For shame, user.

i love ice cream so much! ! ! ! (;゜0゜)

>Realize there are biscuits made to go with coffee
>the moment when I realize I had been breakfesting wrong my entire life

Yeah I'm lucky with this meal plan
>had 190 calorie protein bar
>then had a 634 calorie pasta with mushrooms and sausage
At least I'm still under 1000 for today. Feel nicely full too I felt like hell all day.

How much do you weight I have the same stats but the shoulders idk

131 lb

If you want a pic

Wtf my legs dosent have a gap please user what do you do I'm 130 lbs to

I'm pretty sure it's because I a) have to force myself to eat and b) walk extremely quickly with really long strides

Nevermind I run my legs are slightly defined

Everyone got fat

pls post workout routines

Im getting a jump rope because Im too autistic to go out running and looking at some workout routines given to firefighters and marines to workout at home lol
Im just trying to create a routine to lose this fat and get a little healthier/stronger along the way

SS+GOMAD

Thinspocalypse

This video is so satisfying youtube.com/watch?v=8yrlw8FuJko

I'm doing Stronglifts 5x5

50 push-ups every other night, followed by as many as I can with my hands super far apart and forward

30 curls with 20 lb weights

Other shit, whatever I feel like. Usually with the weights

I'm a weak faggot but I'm getting stronger

you guys go to the gym or have your own equipment?

nice, I cant even do 15 pushups in proper form

>tfw it's a daly remindar to stey hidhratted post

no

thread dies all the sudden because Europe goes to bed and while the majority of /thinspo/ is American, the majority of active posters are European.

I just have a 20 lb and 12lb set of dumbbells, plus a mat to put on the floor

Lmao I'm not taking my skinny ass to the gym with those hunks hunkas

>fasting today
holy jesus fuck my hands are fucking freezing

git gud

For some reason that made me think of The Ice Cream Glove with Da Ali G:
youtube.com/watch?v=48TR0vUPQCs

Then I realized first bit is Trump kek.

>you will never be thinspo and have a huge forehead.

What's your regime to achieve this? I have similar goals

ew, her oral hygiene is really bad and she cant even pluck her unibrow

like father like daughter

those stains on her teeth from smoking?

very true

2/10 would not bang.

Do asians have to try and be thinspo or is it genetics.

genetics and diet

ilu frof

thank you!!!!!

now, can you help me find a pair?
i dont know why they're so hard to locate

they should be commonplace, but even at F21 i can't pin any down

us.asos.com/asos-tall/asos-tall-ridley-skinny-jeans-in-petunia-blackened-blue/prd/5733934?

forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?category=bottom_jeans-high-waisted

high waisted jeans + google, there's a lot

I hate you. Your posts would be fine, but you shit them up with uncomfy anitsemitism. Pls be comfy.

>she cant even pluck her unibrow
>pluck
it's TWEEZE MOTHERFUCKER, TWEEZE
YOU PLUCK CHICKENS, YOU TWEEZE EYEBROWS

TWEEZE
W
E
E
Z
E

Ilufrof

>us.asos.com/asos-tall/asos-tall-ridley-skinny-jeans-in-petunia-blackened-blue/prd/5733934?
those aren't mom jeans

there was a pair at F21 that i missed, so ty

>tfw not succing that dicc rn

If i like really beautiful thinspo boys but thats it, am i still a faggot

i dunno. i definitely identify with what you're feeling. that being said, i am a khv. so i guess i can't know for sure what my sexuality is.

purely aesthetically, i find guys with a body like pic related to be the best. although i like thin girls too.

I go to my college's gym, been fini it for about 2 weeks. I was terrifying at first, but no one is really there, or cares what/why a person is trying to get stronger. It's becoming a routine I'm fond of, love eating a giant breakfast after lifting.

Yeah nobody really cares. I too was terrified of squatting with the bar only the first time but there was no reaction whatsoever. Would somebody be ashamed of rehab after knee surgery? No. The only chance of ridicule is failing with weights obviously too big (for you).

I do 3-6x4-12 in squats, pull-ups and dips atm. For balance I sometimes do OHP, incline bench, rows and diddylift. Also hammer curls and whatnot.

People need to stop telling me to stop losing weight that im skinny. Im fucking not jesus fuckin christ.

does anyone else find weighing food fun?