Boots For Less than $150

Winter is coming up and I've decided to buy myself a pair of boots other than some pretty thin Bass Moc boots I bought. I want a pair of shoes that'll be my go-to for rain and snow for cheap. Something stylish and purposeful.
My budget is on the lesser side of things.
Only alternative to these duck boots are whatever Clarks can offer for less than $160, but that's not that much.
Also post duck boot inspo.

10 inch is overkill, 6 inch looks dumb, and pic related on the male is retard tier.
8 inch is about perfect.

You can feel the privilege in this pic and i love it.

Well that's all I have that isn't some basic sorority bitch looking like han-solo in them.

I agree with this. I think the dark brown ones can look nice, too (though I have the tan).

Also, whether you're a guy or girl, I think it looks much better to tie the boots properly instead of leaving them untied with the laces flopping all around.

Nice.
For these I really wanna play up that Americana/Maine look rather than sorority/frat douche.
I'm Asian so I can wear this with some chinos, a flannel, and a Bass canvas vest and still look dope as shit.

Clarification: *IFC douche.

Yeah, the Americana/Maine look is more "dressed up." I would say they would wear the boots properly tied, and properly neatly tucked into the pants.

The "frat douche" look is more of what I'm thinking of when I talk about wearing the boots with laces hanging out (also, often, with sweatpants). It just looks bad and lazy.

The boots definitely look really nice when worn out a bit.

ie:
doing it wrong

Dude on the left looks a lil fruity but good intentions.

Look up palladium

I did, the quality looks shit.

you need to spend more if you want quality boots, man

>want weather resistant boots
>suggest POS Jackthreads reject canvas boots
mad lad

makes me hard

do pic related count?
Im was looking to get their baggy shoes, where you can fold them up/down..they're kind of like chucks

These are their snow shoes

binch get off

Check out DSW if there's one near you

I got a sick pair on sale today for 45 bucks

>le turned up jeans xDDDdDDD
Back to rebbit

Lol looks like shit
Cuffing pants is now reddit, what the fuck.
It's just cuffing pants you fucking tard.