Wear $200 bottle of tobacco vanille

>wear $200 bottle of tobacco vanille
>get zero compliments
>wear $4 bottle of pic related and women cant stop smelling me

Fuck the fragrance game. I quit.

that probably just smells stronger, spray some more tobacco vanille

Fragrance is the biggest meme in personal hygiene / fashion.

Don't trust the advertising jew and just get something you like which lasts, more money / brand name does not equal a better product for fragrance.

>tobacco
wonder why they don't smell you, retard

Fresh tobacco smells fantastic faggot. You're thinking of cigarettes.

sure it does, keep thinking that you retard

Tom Ford Cologne is offensive and polarizing

At least tobacco oud is.

I remember getting drunk and waking up with a hangover at my friends house. When I got out of bed I smelled his tobacco oud and threw up more.

Anyway I get compliments almost at least once a week when I wear my creed (Aventus or millesime imperial) and even sometimes when I wear my Burberry brit

How heavy do you go with the burberry? I love the smell but it seems weak. Like the smell is pretty much gone not even halfway through the work day.

I did get it from a store going out of business though so it was probably on shelf for a while

Yeah mate the scent is great. I love it, I think it's very masculine. Maybe that's just because my dad used to wear it a lot when I was growing up

I usually spray 4 times around my chest with the Burberry. Idk how long it lasts I can never smell Cologne on myself after a little bit. I just ask a friend if they still smell it

Does anyone else decant their cologne before using it? I'm not sure if its just a placebo, but I sprayed it into a smaller bottle and added a few drops of water and it seems to boost the smell later into the day rather than straight from the larger bottle.

I'm using Tom Ford Noir and spraying into a 1ml sample bottle and spritzing that.

>wearing fragrances for women to compliment you

If a woman goes out of her way to compliment a man than at least 75% of the time it's because she wants to fuck him.

Dont go so hard in the paint in developing a fragrance user with cash user. Go with something cheaper, and compliment it with stuff you normally would. For example, I fucking love oranges. Especially the big juicy ones that practically burn your hand if you try and peel them with your fingers. Invariably after peeling them, my hands smell of the orange peel oils.

You want something that you can go heavy enough if you go out to the bar etc, since you want something good and distinctive that you like that makes you unique. I fucking loved when my ex said that everything from my home had a certain "Smell" and she loved to smell my shirts after wearing them.

What is a good Pure Malt Meme Fragrance Spray Pattern

Honestly guys, Polo black is the biggest pussy magnet.
My girl can't stop smelling me when I wear it. Just don't overdo it .

i just drink liquor and smell like that

idk how old/where you guys are but at college in new york you'd be instantly labeled a tryhard weirdo for wearing cologne

fragrances block your natural smell and block women from smelling you subconsciously to see if you are a genetic fit.

This is literally my first time on this board, so I'm not sure if this may be "Ed Hardy basic" tier, but I wear this every once in a while and I have lost count on the amount of times at least one chick has said "Wow, you smell really good" almost every single time I wear it. My girlfriend loves it. I only know of one other person who wears it, unlike Aqua de gio which seems like every male my age wears.

Just my 2 cents. I actually really hope they don't ever decide to discontinue it.

tobacco vanille is not a fragance to get compiments on, girls dont like it

You're thinking about men there. Women find something to compliment about everyone they meet, they do it as a greeting of sorts.

I wear gentleman's only and have never been complimented on it. It's very subtle though.

I get compliments on gucci guilty way more. It's my going out fragrance.

is college in new york just high school with older and more retarded kids or something

stock up on it then?
happy 4 u

4 times! Man just once or twice is way too much already.

Most of the time women compliment something is a way to say that thing is way too much noticeable.

That's because most of Tom Ford's fragrances are overly thick, try-hard pieces of shit that no one actually likes outside of the "niche community".

Except for Grey Vetiver, which is great.

why would you wear fragrances for any reason other than people to notice, quit posting cuck

>buy $400 cologne
>nobody says shit about the scent

>buy $15 tin of pomade, happens to be a vetiver sandalwood scent
>literally get at least a handful of mentions on the scent each time I wear it
>people always shocked when I tell them it's my pomade

I usually wear my frags just for myself, but I get compliments from time to time. I love some of those scents and it makes me feel more confident when wearing them.

I have both Cologne and axe(mainly for the gym) and I have gotten more compliments on how good I smell wearing axe than any Cologne I've owned. I like how both smell so I don't really care, but it's always puzzled me

>ITT: idiots that think cologne will actually get them laid

do u fags wear parfume everyday? aint that way too tryhard?

Bleu is totally fine, senpai.
They will not discontinue it, Jacques fucking Polge did it. (Maybe only if they get an ingredient of it banned, they'll stop producing it for some months then came with an analogue)

lmao my cologne got me my prom date last year

That's the raw power of vetiver and sandalwood, fampai.

i got lacoste blanc pure, am i good?

Here's how to pick a fragrance, for the clueless:

>Keep a budget in mind
>Ignore brand names
>Smell different fragrances
>Pick one that you think smells good, and gives off an idea of your image/persona (heavy and musky for a more "man's man" essence, light and minty/refreshing for a more "fun/adventurous/outgoing" essence, spicy and/or sweet for a more "sexy/flirty" essence, etc.)
>Buy one to have that is a more generalized fragrance (could wear to a fancy dinner and on a sexy date), then if you end up buying more, start to get different fragrances for different occasions (a "classy" scent, a "sexy" scent, an "all-business" scent, etc.)

Don't fall prey to the idea of "designer" brands and celebrity fragrances. That's how the fashion and cosmetics industries have women wrapped around their fingers, paying hundreds of dollars for one shade of makeup, hundreds more for a fragrance or "advanced anti-aging" cream, up to thousands for a single dress, and still coming back for more, because they're convinced that if they slip up and wear an average shirt from a regular clothing store, that both men and women alike will see her as cheap and pathetic.

Price does not equal quality, and like the OP demonstrated, most people can't even fucking tell which is which. Just get what smells good to you.

It could had been worst. But if you like it it's okie.

decent advice
you forgot the most important part though
put a spritz of the fragrance on your body and wait to see how it develops and how it reacts to your personal body chemistry
everyone is different and your natural oils/scents are gonna change the way the fragrance smells when you're wearing it

being unable to afford cheap accessories makes you seem unfit as a partner

you're getting too heated over cologne and your insult game is weak.

IS there a link to where I can test this fragrance?

it wasn't the cologne.

It was that big swangin dick of yours. Everyone knows you got junk like a garbage man who delivers milk. Word spreads fast, man. You know someone saw them lemon sized nuts in the locker room. Once word of your prodigious protrusion hit the girls volleyball team the whole school might as well know. We can all agree Grace Chaplan's a gossipy bitch and she had no qualms tellin the cheerleading squad all about that long johnson. Soon enough that wobbly slut Cindy who holds up the back end of the routine about as well as she keeps her panties on (not fuckin well) was tellin the captain of the basketball team all about the tale of the boy in third period gym with a tail in the front. Between him, his obnoxious gang of babbling pussy scavengers, and Chaplan's gaping dick trap of a mouth the whole school knew about it within the first grading period.

:)

i just use axe and i'm swimming in bitches.

regular Gillette clinical antiperspirant from 2-3 years ago smelled godlike. Didn't have to wear cologne, bitches loved the scent of it. too bad they fucked it up with the new version.

Who else /choking bitches out with primo/
> overpowering as fuck
> one spritz lasts all day
> can wake up a sleeping person
> keep it on hand when I have to use a public bathroom and someone took a shit
Nothing has lasting power like primo. If only it actually smelled good.

I once saw a guy get flustered because I suggested that cigarette smoke smells bad and not all people coughing on his smoke are doing it as an affectation.
He thought that because tobacco can smell good: cigarette smoke must smell good and everyone is secretly enjoying his second-hand smoke and pretending to hate it.

Women tend to like sweeter smells.

When I put on YSL La nuit my girl hops on instantly

>It could had been worst
so its a shit cologne

no, it's not shit, it's nowadays kinda common, like old-spice in my granpa's days, or Brut in my dad's time.

When people would think about the 2010's, they'll think about lacoste blanc.

So, it's not bad at all.

that's not even sweet, it's just straight incense

your girl probably fucked a nigger before you and they burned incense to cover the weed smell so it reminds her of bomb sex.

Why not just smoke tobacco if you want to smell like tobacco? That's what I do.

women like familiar scents

You have to build up a natural musky aroma of fermenting garbage and urine or you're not an authentic New Yorker

COCOA BUTTAH

IS THE KEY

you better be joking PAL everyone wears this

not in middle america

Thoughts on Jaguar for men? (Green bottle) I feel like its too strong and nauseating for me. But reviews are somewhat good, seems suited for older men though

I picked this up for about €6 a while ago and just about everyone compliments me on it.

>wear cologne almost every day
>got complimented twice

Mhm, especially considering that TF is a designer house and not a niche house

lmao

>one dose of the pre-measured amount is too much

>where can I test this four-dollar fragrance
Damn, that's like a whole new kind of poor.

I use scentbird
Not even a shill it's great
You get a decent sized bottle every month
They say it's good for 4sprays a day for a month (they usually last more than a month for me)
It's 15 bucks a month and you can pick a different scent every month