How do I stop my gf from buying high-waisted mom jeans?

How do I stop my gf from buying high-waisted mom jeans?

Is this some kind of cruel joke dreamt up by the Jews or what? Why are girls wearing this shit now?

For reference, this is what I could consider to be a reasonably flattering cut of jeans on a woman

It looks good on attractive girls (better than low-waist anyway), so if it looks bad on your GF, that must be because she's got a terrible body.

Remind her of this fact. Humiliate her a bit and put her back in her place. Then make her wear a burqa.

If your gf is actually attractive then kill yourself because you're wrong.

shit taste
kill yourself
pants should only be high waisted

You're saying that the OP picture is attractive?

I'm trying to understand here.

>Why are girls wearing this shit now?
literally everyone wore these in every single decade up until the pop culture crash of the late 90s-2000s, which brought us the infamous "bumster" cut. purposely designed to show off your ass crack.

truth be told, the return of normal rise clothing is long overdue. it's just infinitely more modest, practical, aesthetically pleasing, etc. than any other alternative.

for a person who's not old enough to remember anything before these fashion dark ages, i can see how they might seem strange or undesirable, but trust me you'll get used to it. probably even start wearing them yourself in a few years time.

She puts out isn't that good enough

No, she's not.
She's way too scrawny to pull off that look.
So I'm assuming that your gf looks like that.

Not that it's worthwhile trying to convince others on a Tibetan singing bowl discussion forum about what my girlfriend's body looks like - but she is pretty slim and in-shape, decent ass when in the right pants.

She just wears these pancake flat ass looking jeans and shorts for some reason.

Low-rise only works on people who have a rather short torso and therefore need to make themselves look less stocky.

Never seen anyone look good in high-waisted mom jeans.

Some look OK despite of them, but the pants themselves always look terrible.

Prove me wrong.

>decent ass when in the right pants

i'm so sorry..

Sounds like you have a case of "ooga booga booty ghetto twerk blob ass" fetish, where you focus on the fat deposits rather than on the muscles: the fat starts lower than the muscles, so low-rise emphasizes the fat, while high-rise emphasized the muscle.

You like fat asses instead of fit asses.

Bam.

if you expected people to agree with you then you were wrong

Looks like it's just keeping her love handles from spilling out

Pic related is one of the only instances where I've seen it look good. And this girl is super skinny and the jeans are super stretchy and hug her ass nicely. Regular high waisted jeans give girls the flat ass look because they don't contour to the ass and lower back.

high waist is finally coming back, but tumblr chicks now just try to hide their huge guts in the high waist chris christie style. caution user..

>Looks like it's just keeping her love handles from spilling out
Those are called hips.

And low-rise instead makes girls look like they're showing off their love handles, even when they don't actually have love handles. It creates a muffintop effect that's thoroughly gross.

the last thing i want to see is her rolls/crack spilling out of low riders

Well fatties will always misuse fashion to fool people, nothing new here.

Brooke Shields

At least it's less unsightly than the immediate alternative.

remind me why people like this are allowed to post on here again?

There's more to a gir's body than the curve of her ass, you know. There's the hips/waist ratio, for example, which low-rise pants reduce to 0.

High-waist jeans are great and should never have gone out of style, but will high-cut undies finally come back, or has the undersized jailbait panties trend of the 2000s (along with the resurgence of 50s grandma panties around the same time) erased them forever?

You're mentally ill

Hipster bitches with flat asses wear this shit as an ironic commentary on the fact that they're flat as cardboard

This looks like the body of a 43 year old mom...

That's just sad... there is absolutely no ass there to even show off

Sorry man, not into trannies.

you are wrong

you aint got no taste

This looks good to me.

Op meet me in on the parade in leamington spa and i will knock some sense into your thick skull you fucking modern day eunuch

she's not the best example of it tho

You clearly just want a basic bitch, dump her

yeah OP why aren't you patrician like us

if your girlfriend doesnt shop exclusively at thrift stores and urban outfitters, and doesnt play peter bjorn& john on her floral print crosley record player you should dump her.

Damn right.
Low-waist only. Basic bitches RULE!
RAWR!!!

Trannies are relevant to the previous post how?

yeah they look awful. i guess its in line with a lot of women these days wanting to look like they have wide hips and enormous fat asses.

Barb is responsible for this trend

you trippin faggot

How was the previous post relevant to the one it responded to?

>OP says it makes asses look flat
>"you're right it makes asses look enormous!"

Embarrassing.

I feel you on this. My girl is a skinny 8/10 and had a pair of the highwaisted jeans that I hate.

They got lost after we did our laundry, as well as a yellow jumper from target that made her look like a frog from the amazon rain forest or something.

TL:DR - just lose them in a boating accident.

Low waist was a mistake

Tfw I wear high waisted pants to hide love handles

lmao you're actually a cock and a pussy simultaneously

if my girlfriend threw out my clothes i would hang the bitch. thankfully she's not so much of a bitch that she can't assert her opinions to my face.

if ur gf is a fat roastie it's going to look like shit cause she's tucking all her flab in

This is a pretty bad idea and it's quite noticeable. Rock what you got, slut, some guys dig a bit of meat.I know that I don't mind them for sure, and as the name suggests it's a good place to grab when you fuck.

You're a jerk.

Work out
turn your fat into muscle
keep the high-waist pants
and you'l look like a goddess in them

I like high waist on skinny women more than anything other than that everyone els should ware mid rise

My gf wears these because they're trendy, but I think she looks like shit in them.

Is she too thin or too fat?

it's funny because if anything, high waisted pants are anti-trend.

>Looks like it's just keeping her love handles from spilling out
you know what, you can go fuck yourself
how young are you to not know that she was a top tier hottie?

Anti trend is the trend you tasteless mongoloid.

You're both making shit up.

Admire JenCon and chill out.

i've seen this shitty pants on 15, 16 yrs old girls backing them up with dem white stan smiths, between this and push up pants id rather see the push up pants

faggot

stan smiths really are shit though

How am I a jerk?

You're like "AYOO GURL WHIP OUT YOUR FAT ROLLS IMMA REK DAT PUSSY WHILE GRIPPIN YO FLAB BITCH IMMA REAL NIGGA AN' REAL Gs LIKE DAT SWEET MUFFINTOP HIGH-CHOLESTEROL BELLY NOWAMSAYIN? COME ON GURL PUT ON SOME LOW-RISE PANTS LEMME SEE DAT LARD YO!"

nah, he was pretty reasonable

you seem to be the one with a problem re: your body

Fat enabler.

I think its hot as fuck

absolutely tasteless

fucking leamington spa, what a joke

Barb was the real hero of that show. What a shame

holy fucking shit somebody call a janitor

i like the plot hole of how when they got the little boy out of the upside down that everyone forgets about barb

Your girl probably doesnt have the ass to fill them.

I'm pretty sure they found her dead.

The cover up was that she ran away from home so there was no search plus they found her dead.

perfection

Young, thicc, a literal goddess Jennifer Connelly looked so much better than this old skeletor version of her.

deep breaths man

The problem isn't attracting men, the problem is that I'm absolutely repulsed by it lol

lmao the "coinslot"

These fucking jews my man, fucking up jeans left and right

Every basic bitch wear high waisted jeans lmfao

If I would have been trapped in that mall for one night, I would have tied her up and make sure to impregnate her. Like literally pump load after load in her vagina until it overflows with semen.

>getting upset over what your gf wears

Faggot.

any non basic bitches that wear low rise jeans?