R8

r8

w2c stick

Yeah that's a pretty sick stick. Best part of his fit.

basic nu-male/10

I love it actaully, 8/10 I like the beanie.

this. Pick up a barbell you fucking rake.

this is cancer
please self-immolate

>triggered

get your act together, fag

faggot
i'd throw him towards a bear if he came hiking dressed like that

Post a pic of yourselves. Lets see what real men look like.

Oh, wait. You won't post a pic because you're literal faggots who fell for the nu-male memes.

ok here's me. Pick up a barbell.

nimbus 2001 you fucking pleb

Ok so if this looks bad what would y'all wear for camping/hiking?

numale starter pack

>this is the last time Trent disrespects me... after two years of training I'm finally ready to beat him into submission... and everyone will know Richard D James is the strongest man in the IDM scene

i'd wear anything comfy and water resistant, and not dress like an urban lumbersexual in the OP. never wear denim and cotton shirts when hiking.

When I maximized the pic I looked at his face first and thought "this numale is holding a gun?" Then I saw it was a stick.

looks like got lost on way to urban outfitters

I can't imagine someone so butthurted with some trendy faggots to draw a picture with a paragraphs huge like a fucking War and Peace. How many times it says кucк? like 100? This is totally mentally healthy dude, yeah.

triggered russian numale detected

I let dequandro fuck my girlfriend while I hike for feminism/10

I ride my bike for exercise, does that make me a numale, fa??

kek

cringy caricature hipster

Why does he have the Rinnegan?
Are you saying that in this generation, a nu-male will awaken his bloodline limit secret ninjutsu kekkai genkai Rinnegan to usher in a new age?

this is what like, every dude looks like but i kinda like it

That is not how you wear a beanie you hipster scum. It's not even functioning to keep you ears warm.

Goddamn....punchable / 10

guys hes wearing a fucking wool jacket and a wool sweater. theres nothing wrong with that. wool is the natural fabric of choice for outdoorsmen. its breathable and regulates temperature.