Veeky Forums fall jackets?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37812757&category=BRANDS&color=014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
luisaviaroma.com/christophe lemaire/men/casual jackets/64I-ATJ001/lang_EN/colorid_OTk50?SubLine=clothing&CategoryId=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do like
w2c

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37812757&category=BRANDS&color=014

Thanks
What do you think ?

>A

or B

I'd probably go with A.

B feels a bit too fuccboi although I like the aesthetic more.

well I do like Drake

w2c?

w2c?

Agoraclothing.com

get the sad boys or n64 unless u really dont like the chink writing meme in which case get A.

As a fat guy, what're some good jacket style options, losing weight but for now need a new jacket

is this a riddle?

>agoraclothing
don't get cucked by them please. their stuff is shit and looks like shit.

If you plan on losing weight, I suggest just getting something from Uniqlo. That way you won't feel too bad when you get rid of it and start busting out dope fits with your sick new physique.

what style is this jacket called?? i cant remember

You could get a second-hand ma-1, filson, woolrich or something like that.

Plenty of heavyset older guys will have owned things like that. Might pick one up on eBay for next to nothing.

Barbours, man

coach jacket

i make a post about fall jackets and everyone helpin this fat dude. man...

Fall jackets are already settled. We're all getting sherpas, ma-1s or harringtons.

goat

are agoras hoodies this faded irl or camera flash?

This thread is so fucking bad

Is this vest effay? I got it in Harajuku so it must be r-right guys? I live in Tokyo and the weather is pretty mild so I was thinking of just going with this for fall and early winter.

w2c?

Facts my guy

i kinda wanna get a bomber so i'm thinking about getting either of those. thoughts?

no

left, nasa patch is already laggard thing to do

>tfw I work with pilots and they would think I'm a faggot if I wore this jacket

Shave your head, wear suspenders and a MAGA hat and tell them the MA-1 is part of your skinhead look.

>having a job

looks like you already are my dude

id say go for the drake one if you arent a normie who only listens to drake because hes trendy

1/2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

2/2

could you please take worse pictures

suck my dick

I love this image so much. I wish someone would ID literally everything he has on

w2c?

theres a screencap of the entire outfit breakdown

will she ever love me?

Post it?

never saved it; I don't think it's that good of a picture lol

w2c?

should i smash?

Should i pump n dump all three?

am i cool

should i cop

10. Purchasing any advertisement on Veeky Forums does not exempt you from our strict "No Advertising" rule on the boards. You are purchasing a banner ad only—not the ability to advertise your product/site/etc in regular posts.

no

are you retarded how do you come to the assumption that i am advertising for them. if i used your logic i would come to the conclusion that everyone on this board is advertising clothing brands.

and besides i have the hoodie now it gives off shitty 2014 sad boy chink writing meme vibes

the guy running the brand is shilling right now and his banner ad is active
dropping trip is not difficult

>how do you come to the assumption that i am advertising for them
context
>and besides i have the hoodie now it gives off shitty 2014 sad boy chink writing meme vibes
why did you buy it?

Am i cool if i try my hardest to become "effay" ?

WHERE TO COP

I've been trying to find this jacket for the longest time, have we ever found out what it was?

>because hes trendy
you do realize he's like the most popular rapper right now, right?
everyone listens to him because he's trendy

im guessing he meant to say "i hate" and not "i have" but its pretty far off hes probably trying to defend his buy

fairly exxy, but v nice
luisaviaroma.com/christophe lemaire/men/casual jackets/64I-ATJ001/lang_EN/colorid_OTk50?SubLine=clothing&CategoryId=19