Why didn't you tell me about argan oil Veeky Forums?

Why didn't you tell me about argan oil Veeky Forums?
>makes your hair soft af
>makes it shinier but not greasy looking
>fixed my wavy ass hair's frizz
>gives great texture especially if you combine it with sea salt spray
>protects hair from heat
It's like the ultimate hair hack, holy shit

I was recently made aware of it too, truly is magnificent stuff

Yeah man it's good stuff.

If you have long hair it's best to use it on the ends to tame the frizz. Too much on the scalp though is a greasy mess.

>sea salt spray
What's that?

post pics of use

I was going to start using coconut oil but I guess i can give it a try first

oh, you're in for a wild ride if you want volume in your hair
search for it, it gives your hair a subtle "I just came out of the sea and my hair has this nice texture now" look.

this
i personally use this kind but it's done wonders
for my hair.

This is great. Wash + condition hair, then draw bath with 2 tbsp of coconut oil.

Luxuriate in bath for a while, submerge head.

Enjoy your soft skin and hair.

It's sticky and nasty. I have never understood the appeal of this product.

Okay I just looked up shit about it and apparently you can just make it at home. You need water and oil which is great because I have both but I can't get sea salt anywhere where I live (doesn't help that I'm not even near the sea lol) will it work with regular salt?

Thanks for advice. How often do you have this kind of a bath? What would be better against frizz? Argan oil or coconut oil?

Lmao theres no need to go to the sea you can find sea salt at any supermarket

what about moroccanoil blad?

Not the one you replied to but argan oil pretty much killed my frizz, and I have a lot of it

Ty, I'll try it then.

I've been using pure organ oil for years. I put in on my facial skin before I go to sleep but never used it on my hair. My hair can be kind of dry and frizzy so I tried putting some in my hair but I think it looks really shiny and smooth

i use jojoba oil, japanese camellie oil, almond oil and vitamin C drops (2 drops, 5 drops, 3 drops, 2-3 drops). All of it except vitamin C is 100% natural and organic.
Jojoba oil prevents my hair from getting too oily, japanesee oil makes it silky, soft and generally beautiful.
Also every second day i make all night hair mask made from pure silicon balm.
I reccomend all of it my loves.

also all of these except camellie oio works great for your skin
ive been using mix of jojoba (5 drops) and almond oil (3 drops) every night past 4 months and they work fantastically. Irec this mix for everyone with oily skin and little acne

post pics of hair :D

I used pure organ oil on my hair but it made it look greasy. Did you use a pure organ oil or an organ oil shampoo?

use the product in this pic, it is not purely argon. definitely does not make it look as greasy as pure gorgon or coconut oil

epsom salts work best
available at the supermarket or a drugstore

it's the same thing but with a huge price tag because it's got a brand name associated with it

I use the hair mask version.

except I did

hmmm, I might get it because I have really shitty frizzy and I think dry hair.

how much do you put in your hair and do you rinse it out after a time like conditioner?

after i rub some in, can i use my usual hair cream after? Or will that fuck it up?

I usually put it before bed and before I blow-dry my hair (because natural heat protection)
You don't really need to rinse it because it won't look greasy I just leave it in there until I shower

Kinda ashamed of myself for this, but I bought argan oil and I don't even know how to use it... Any help?