Is it possible to be effay if you're autistic af?

Is it possible to be effay if you're autistic af?

Autistic but self-aware? Yes.
Chris-chan level autism with no self-awareness? No, you're fucked.

>Chris-chan level autism with no self-awareness? No, you're fucked.

You could let someone else dress you.

Interesting.. Define self-aware-..

autism is a spectrum with widely different cases
if you're the kind of autist that just shows little emotion and has little need for human interaction, but is normal otherwise, then I say that's pretty effay

Basically, self-awareness is being aware of your actions. Like if you're going to buy a shitt, you're obviously not buying that pink My Little Pony shirt because you know its going to make you look autistic as fuck. I don't know much about autism though so Idk if autistic people can be self-aware. However you can tell people like Chris-chan are not self-aware AT ALL otherwise he wouldn't upload a picture of his cut scrotum and claim he's growing a vagina.

I don't mean literal autist
I mean autistic like having no friends and being bad at normal social interaction and being awkward

That's not really autism, but it can get you misdiagnosed as having autism.

I wasn't diagnosed yet though but they are trying to diagnose me with being psychotic but I'm not psychotic

Spoken like a real psycho

How do you tell if you're self-aware?

I took an online test and while I'm sure I'm juse really anti-social, I could have borderline assbergers.

kek

>implying "she" isn't effay

Excuse me? I know it sounds like a lie but it's true trust me! I'm not psychotic it's just some people who want to diagnose me .. It's a long story

I just realised I fit into the mouse category of robot perfectly. What the fuck I feel terrible about myself now. I don't even go to /r9k/

How do I unrobot myself?

well, here in russia there's no diagnosis "autism" if you are adult, only "schysophrenia", and schysophrenia can be pretty fucking effay as satoshi kon and his mimicker aronofsky showed us

I think the best thing for an autistic person to do would be to observe what people wear, imitate it, and NEVER trust their own judgement.

Tfw gyborg

you didnt say the magic word user

Be around normies all day. It'll help slowly but surely

I'm a Sloth

I have never heard of this before and the cerebrotonic sounds like if someone tried to describe me.

>tfw doing pretty good at cooking, shopping, fashion, haircuts, and exercise
>doesn't matter

Fuck up cunt

FUCK OFF, Cerbrotonic is almost completely me, but I'm also a wage slave, and a fucking mouse, not physically thankfully, but mentally I'm worried about fucking up and previous fuck ups all of the time.

I sure hope so.

>tfw you almost are the super autist with the exception of self-awareness

That's the worst of them all.

>autism debuff: -10 to all social interactions
and yet you don't get the
>blissful ignorance, autistic lack of self awareness: +2 to enjoyment of life

You got the worst of both worlds.

I'm not even sure you can be a super autist if you have "self-awareness". He's probably just another Sloth.

I'm scared too anons

>mfw a combination of the cerebrotonic and the mouse
>mfw I look exactly the same as the cerebrotonic
wew