Welp just turned 25. goodbye fashion world. I went out and purchased 3 packs of white undershirts...

welp just turned 25. goodbye fashion world. I went out and purchased 3 packs of white undershirts, 7 pairs of levi blue jeans and 2 pairs of black chucks. it's been real. thanks for the memories. I will miss you guys.

kek

Hate to say goodbye
Love to watch em go

are you implying that's a mature style lad because every yeah dude i'm into fashion teenager dresses like that

nah that's just me throwing in the towel my man. my face looks like an old catchers mit. I'm done for.

I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave
But I keep her running back and forth; soccer team

Ironically, it's only teenagers that dress like that now "ironically", while everyone who's close to 30 that I work with dresses well and realizes 90s fashion and dadcore look like shit.

>throwing in the towel by dressing like every "I'm only wearing this ironically" so-into-fashion-wannabe teen

I just think he means he's going to not think about what he's wearing and just wear jeans and a t shirt

Currently 24, I'm still going to be dressing like I have autism till I hit 30, don't give up yet, coward

in my old age I have become so out of touch with fashion. 25 couldn't have come soon enough it seems.

exactly

I'm 30 (but really doesn't look it) and can still get girls in they're early 20s. I dress kinda fuccboi too but hey, it works.

36 here. Similar.

Are you autistic? Women like older guys, this has been the norm for centuries.

are you white? considering on average they age in dog years then yes poor you

everyone else can get away with it for at least another decade

yes I'm white. I already have grey hairs in my beard.

I'm 42 and still date college girls

>t shirt and jeans is dadcore and 90s fashion!
no, dickhead

lol

U sound like u live a fulfilling life

i want to be fa till i die. even when im dead
fucking coward

i'm sorry user

when i turned 25 i started to dress like a real man (full tricky ricky)

now you can pull off bombers, pea coats, button ups better etc
you faggot