Going to a wedding. Just need a quick check...

Going to a wedding. Just need a quick check. Can't do skinny pants because I squat and can't to tapered because I used to be fat and I have large calves.

looks nice have fun user

that's pretty bad, man

i'm sure others can help you more than i can but here is something major:

the pants. there is absolutely no reason they should be that baggy. they should not be hanging over your shoes. taper them

you're committing a mistake that is very common here. you're going against basic, logical fashion rules because you think your body is so different

your legs are not massive. your calves are not massive. no part of your body looks particularly muscular or big

if your legs are so massive then why are you swimming around in those pants?

this guy angry but correct

You look like a dude that will probably slay a drunk wedding duckling.

ur just not fashionable cuz ur body isnt a clothes rack. Ur fine.

Thanks
Thanks

i'm aware of fashion but i'm not fashionable: the image

These britches any better?

id say no
at least the other ones you look strong; these you look fat

actually u just look more manly (which Veeky Forums calls fat) and which i have no idea i feel like wedding whores like men with a bit of fem in em

hook up with the bride

There's all kinds of things wrong here but 9 out of 10 people won't notice and 10 out of 10 won't care.

I'm pretty sure the blazer is too small for you. I don't think the lapels should bow outward like that.

I would go with the original pants, OP. I can see that you quads are already starting to stretch the thighs on that second pair while you are standing. It is only going to get worse when you are sitting or, since this is a wedding after all, dancing. The cut on the second it a little more modern, but you will be uncomfortable. I know the struggle dude. I have a similar frame to you and have to go up a waist size on athletic cut pants or they look like skinny jeans. Not a flattering look on a thick frame.

that fucking blazer

He is right. Your jacket is a little short and definitely too narrow in the shoulders, but like says, nobody will notice.

>tfw my sisters wedding is in a week
>tfw the most formal shoes I own are CDBs
Will they cut it Veeky Forums? I'm a poorfag until my next paycheck comes(it was delayed about a month), so I can't go buy new shoes.

TFW cousins wedding tomorrow.
How are the suits at express?

longer blazer, pants are too baggy too. i know that feel because i squat a lot too. just pay the money to get them custom fitted, its $20 at a local tailor by me it cant be much more and it takes no time at alll.

lol wtf the only thing that's wrong with the pants is the low rise. why are you going after the cut? it's perfectly acceptable, even preferable for formal outfits. jesus. you the kind of person to recommend skinny pants for literally every occasion.

i personally wouldn't, for a wedding of someone so close.

however, if you're desperate and can't borrow money from your family (that you could maybe pay back when you're perfectly understandable delayed paycheck comes in), charity shops usually have an overabundance of dead old man shoes. Rub them out with vaseline and you might get them half way decent.

Shave your beard, it looks like trash

the blazer is a little tight around the chest
see how it's pulling at the button?

your tie is a little bit too short

the pants are horrible
they're clearly not dress pants and they're way too big on you
the hem should be invisible and the pants should break just onto the tops of your laces

I can't really see what's going on with those shoes but they don't look formal enough

as a whole it's not terrible but please at least change your pants

The shoes look like wingtips and given that he is just wearing a jacket and not a suit I think the wedding probably isn't super formal. That or he is woefully under dressed.

>"I Want to look like an Adult" Starter Pack

Terrible colors, terrible fits.

Hit us up with some real adult inspo, my man. I want to see good colors and fits.

Dr. Pavel I'm CIA core.

iron your clothes you fucking peasant, no wonder your only appearance at a wedding is as a guest

also, black pants would be more suitable. you're not going to a frat party

With slim pants he'll look like an overstuffed sausage you mfa tier moron. I think they'd look better with a higher rise and no break though

Lol i have big thighs too user :3

Pros:
Color coordination
Shoes are okay, a bit casual compared to other dress shoes, but the outfit is not very formal.

Cons:
Blazer is too small on the shoulders
Pants are too casual. Looking at the way they bunch up at the hem makes me think that they are made of a very casual chino fabric. It looks off in comparison to the sleekness of the blazer's material. Try dress pants instead.

The collar on the shirt is too small for that blazer. A spread collar would be more suitable.

The tie is a bit skinny, but so are the lapels, so I guess it's okay.

So those are my recommendations if you want to make this "better" in my opinion. Honestly though, I think you would be just fine if you changed the pants. Maybe some dress pants with a mid-rise. Considering the color of the shirt, tie, and blazer, I think grey pants would look better.

Remember, it is not your wedding. You are not the main focus, and your outfits is less of an issue. The outfit should be passable with a change of pants, after the wedding, whenever you have time, consider changing a few of the things I said above.

jacket to small, rise on pants too low. get hudson pants at BB and any jacket that isnt so fucking tiny

Op here, went to the wedding with my wife. Got pussy at home. I appreciate the advice.

Well, I guess he won. Good job guys. We did him proud.

Did anyone care about your outfit