Is riding a motorcycle to college fa?I have no drivers license

is riding a motorcycle to college fa?I have no drivers license.
i'm about to buy this bike. pic related.

Why dont you have a license?

>52 kW
>169 kg
>no experience riding the motorcycle

Go for it pal, its fucking effay! The girls will fall for you instantly.

good engines in those

I don't know if it's fa. trying to look fa on bike is tryhard af

You ride it if the season is appropriate and in casual clothes, no protective gear, non-nonchalant like

sv650s are perfect beginner bikes, don't listen to this nobike

Yes. Successfully having a woman ride on the back of your motorcycle will up your game completely. Riding on the back of a motorcycle causes their clitoris to vibrate. She will subconsciously think that when she is with you, her clit vibrates.

Ive been waiting for a goof one to pop up in my area
can you get a motorbike license without a car one?

How can people be this autistic

in the land of burgers yes

You don't need a license to drive a motorcycle?
Triumph Bonneville t100 Black is what I imagine any Veeky Forumsposter riding because of the design as well as the color.

Yntil you get off the bike and she realizes it was only the bike and then you have your best bitch running off with you bike man I've seen it happen countless times.

what do to keep looking fem in a motorbike?
Theyre quite unfeminine

It's funny but by this post I suspect you are the autistic one. Why? Because you appear to think women will be more logical and higher thinking than is the case.
>misogyny!
Nope. It applies to men too. Humans simply aren't that logical and weird tricks can be used to game us.

Motorcycles always make you seem cooler, unless you're constantly pointing out that you ride one.

A lot of companies offer gear that attempt to look like casual clothing. I'd avoid this stuff, unless you want awkward fitting fugly jeans and weird high tops covered in cringy graphics.

Avoid cafe meme clothing unless you ride an actual old modified bike and not just a secondhand Bonneville with dealer installed accessories. And avoid cruiser dude stuff, obviously.

If you're trying to remain fa, wear a nice alpinestars or whatever jacket, full face helmet, gloves, and whatever pants and shoes. Obviously, you're better off if you can find some "riding" jeans and sneakers you can live with walking around in.

I'm an atgatt fag myself. I wear a Dainese jacket, Arai vector, alpinestars gloves (all old gear donated by a friend), sedici pants I got half off for 130 and craiglist sidi boots for 100. I have a tank bag that can fit sneakers, jeans, hoodie, etc

Also, the SV650 is a probably an excellent choice. I started out on a GS500 after years of mopeds. It felt huge and intimidating for the first couple weeks, comfortable after a month or two, then like not enough bike after that.

One small bit of advice: don't wear shoes you care about when you ride. The toe on your shift foot is going to be tore up and black.

kek.

I'm fixing a 750 (82 kawi cruiser) right now as my first bike after riding it for a few months before it died.... I plan to ride it to college. Dainese is the only brand that makes jackets that fit me. (small chest size) I'd just buy strap on knee pads instead of pants, trust me it's way more versatile. You can even wear them under other pants depending on the situation.

I never really got a chance to ride regularly after I got gear, but always jacket, always full face helmet (in non-tapout design) and always gloves. That's the bare minimum.... then if you're going to college just throw your knee pads in your bag.

>not getting at least a 1000cc bike as your first
you're doing it wrong

theres a board for this u gay retard idiot

/dbt/ in a nutshell

I just recently bought an SV650S that came with a Yoshi RS-3, I commute to school every day and I can confirm that the v-twin does in fact get the college pussy wet.

cuckfe racers need not apply

I recommend chuck taylors, they look better beat up anyways.

cafe racers are pretty much the only non cringe tier looking motorcycles out there.

u jelly?

>riding a motorcycle with sneakers
just stick to your skateboard you queer

i wear ultra boosts when i ride idgaf im a cool guy, all you need is a shifter cover

damn im so nervous about dropping the bike. I never work out obviously im 5'11 140lbs. Im gonna go check the bike out in the morning. I'm just using it to commute 4 miles to college and back

Its an "L-Twin" you dip.

But yes, they do sound lovely

>not riding the Cara Delevingne of motorcycles

Its like you guys dont even wanna go fast

Cara isn't THAT ugly

Shouldnt a bought a full faired bike if you cant keep it upright.

Enjoy buying chinese fairings in a few weeks because you cant afford oem

Both of them grow on you

change motorcycle to fixie/single speed

Dual sports and some cafe racers are the only Veeky Forums bikes

someone please explain this picture to me

What is going on in this picture?

MV Agusta is the most Veeky Forums bikes imo.

cafe racers are the gay hipster version of UJMs

Yeah, but the people who ride them are really cringey.

>cafe racers are the gay hipster version of UJMs
Well, that's because most modern cafe racers are built on UJMs.

Very. This summer I'm planning on at least a street legal dirtbike(not sure if thats the technical term). The goal is to be Goose in Place Beyond the Pines.

is a 300 ninja a good starter bike?
i dont care if its a bitch bike but im a skellington manlet and i dont feel like i can handle higher so early on

Dude all riders say that's the worst decision ever. Get what you want right away. You'll be bored of a 300 in about 2 weeks.