FAG

Facial Aesthetic General

nice,
do you have some vodkanigger blood in you aswell?

The purpose of this thread is what ? You can't change your face, face inspo is useless.

its not inspo, we just like to call each others faggots.

this

too lazy to take new pic, so im just gonna use the one i used last week

whats ur ethnicity

You must be 18 or older to browse Veeky Forums.org

arab

you look like someone who gets REALLY excited about new Yeezys.

Try 3

Hopefully it's not sideways this time

frick, i really only wear stuff like vans or nike sb

do your worst

My computer cam blows. Also, excuse the cut off hoodie. I dress comfie at home.

this is what Veeky Forums looks like LUL

you're gonna want to rock the "construction foreman" man's-man look I think. carharrt and toned down masculine stuff

call each other faggots for looking ugly, and for saying anyone else doesn't look ugly.

Ranked from best to worst, top to bottom, thus far

Are you Richard Kind?

Agreed

I definitely trying to rock menswearâ„¢ over high fashion. I have huge shoulders, fairly wide hips, and I'm 30. I still try to buy pants with a fairly modern cut, even though I need to buy the "athletic" fit because my thighs and ass are too big (I like to think it is muscle, but I know I could lose plenty of fat) and wear jackets/sweaters that aren't boring dadcore. It is a losing battle though. I just ned to start going grey so I can dress like my main man Steve.

check out j crew / j crew factory

Almost. My hairline just isn't quite as bad.

handsome and masculine

facial hair might do you good

no homo

Your double chin is worse though.

Soon. I can grow a pretty solid bear (if a bit thinner on my cheeks) but I am still in the Army, so I have to shave regularly. I'm counting the days though. On October 23rd I am a civilian again and I plan to grow out my hair and a beard. I'm aiming for the Bradley Cooper.

I don't have the sharp angles that he does, but I really like that wavy mid-length hair and long stubble look.

No doubt. I'm a chunker right now but I've been losing weight. I'm trying to get Veeky Forums so my goal is to lose 20 and then gain back 15. I want to do it slow so that I'm not constantly torturing myself to gain and lose the same 10 pounds every summer and winter. Like I said earlier, I'm an old dude. I've gained an appreciation for doing things right, even if it takes longer.

U NARCISSISTIC ATTENTION WHORES

>Bradley Cooper
I still remember watching Alias as a kid, Brad Cooper was this fag of a random side character weasel. cant believe he became so huge

Like the hair dude. Would ride the bus with.

nice bone structure lad

just take care of your skin better and you'll be fine lad

whats your ethnicity? curious

Handsome as fuck, my man. I'm completely bias, but I think you should put on some muscle and go otter mode. You face us better suited for an athletic physique.

You have a very long and narrow face. Try to style your hair in a way that covers a bit of your forehead. It will even out your look and keep you looking young.

That is a small critique though. Otherwise you look great.

good cheekbones

jaw isnt that wide which isnt ideal, but its well shaped and sharp which is more than what most people have

good face

face is pretty good

but the haircut isnt suiting you

Not really sure what to do with my hair, been thinking of growing it out.

8.5 or 9/10

nice face m8

I like your hair

Thanks, any ideas on hair? Right now it is at an annoying length where I can't really keep it out of the way, but it is too short to do much about anyway. Thinking I'll either preserve and grow it out, or get it cut soon. No clue on styling for either though.

...people tell me I look foreign. I don't know if that is a complement are not.

Also excuse the shitty beard. Busy lately, so I haven't trimmed in a while. Plus I'm growing it out.

Hawt.

Great facial features.Hair is nice too.

I wouldn't let your hair grow out too much more, at least keep it coherent instead of letting it get a bit wispy and frizzy out at the end.

You have a nice jawline, I wouldn't grow that out, maybe shave it off, I think you would look good without it or less of it.

How do I into deathclaw mode? Not a video game player faggot, just Veeky Forums but think the aesthetic is cool as fuck.

How do I avoid my smurf looking ass hair? It looks effay for the month it's cut but... Idk, with some gel it's fine but ugh

And this is a selfie from like 2 months ago, I have a better jaw now though. I'm 18 so I'm still getting puberty gains and growth spurts so every month I look back and dwell on how less good I looked

Basic lighting trick shot of my jawline. Pretty juicy desu. Still working on getting my lifts up so I get the Chad God jaw

very nice

>negative canthal tilt

Also shave your face pubes Broseph.

thoughts?
pretty aesthetic despite being rather long.
nice jaw/mouth and hair, although philtrum is probably too long, and nose is slightly upturned. ears maybe turned too much.
you look like a handsome NBA player i can't remember the name of
nice eyes, but lose the chin scruff. looks terrible imo.

You could be really handsome if you started lifting weights

I think you're referring to Derrick Rose by saying I look like an NBA player, if so, I've gotten that before, several times. Thankies.

I think you're referring to Derrick Rose by saying I look like an NBA player, if so, I've gotten that before, several times. Thankies

goodlooking

you have a solid jaw. but your brow is very thick and screams "i have trouble with spelling and simple mathematics".

>cut the neckbeard
evritiem

R8 me

B

What should i do with hair

d8 me

not fa

You're so giving me ideas for new profile pictures.

UNKEKED

Do you also have big dick ?

>FAG
xD ebin

ideal jaw line etc. i think you should shave the sides of yr head

pleasant face (also mirin some stuff in your background)

bump

stop right there faggot. gaz ys

>arab
>faggot
Choose one, faggot

hi vincent

is this a tranny?

not Veeky Forums but very pretty

>tfw french jew
>tfw it shows

why live?

you look happy
change nothing

you dont look that jewish man

Yo

my nose is giant compared to my brother. his is smaller and pointed.

dont sweat it bro, big noses are masculine

mine is pretty big too but its no big deal desu

oh really

try rectangular frames

should make you look less stereotypically jewish and make your nose stand out less

:~)
lmfao
thanks dog. i will get some soon. any ideas where i should buy from ?

>any ideas where i should buy from ?
no

I usually just look around my optometrists selection

?

I assume he thinks those people are ugly.

daily reminder that positive canthal tilt does NOT make you attractive

did your mom take those pics for you?

1. underage
2. dresses in forever21 core
3. overuses lingo to be "one of the guys XD"

kill yourself

Excellent hair.
Terrible tie knot.

I don't see anything wrong with them

Pls add me on skype

Me either. Nice double dubs.

How do I look?

I'm honestly sick of buzz cuts, I've been doing them for literally my entire life.

Inviting presence! Might I recommend a buzz cut.

Brut. I think you would look great in a fur jacket.

Two for one brewskies at Alfredo's tonight dog!!

Grow it out then. Go Toro Y Moi

Read Why did you delete it?