Anyone have any luck with aliexpress? I was looking at some super cheap bootlegs and stuff...

Anyone have any luck with aliexpress? I was looking at some super cheap bootlegs and stuff, the pics look good but its all so fake and so cheap that I'm worried they will fit terribly or just fall apart

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/group/Play-Shirts/621279_251198818.html
aliexpress.com/store/130611
aliexpress.com/store/1757540
aliexpress.com/store/511473?spm=2114.10010108.0.32.GiYI2g
world.taobao.com/item/538237698553.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.8149145.0.0.PXu4LT&_u=12nvkord76d7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're into some streetwear stuff then it's ok. There's pretty decent fakes of stuff like CDG, Palace, Thrasher, etc. Most stuff isn't perfect 1:1, but a lot of it is passable if you know where to look and what to get. Taobao is a better option but it's a bit of a fuckaround finding shit.

aliexpress.com/store/group/Play-Shirts/621279_251198818.html

aliexpress.com/store/130611

aliexpress.com/store/1757540

aliexpress.com/store/511473?spm=2114.10010108.0.32.GiYI2g

^^to get you started.

Try r/fashionreps on reddit. Yeah, its reddit, but its actually pretty fucking good with reviews and finding reps and shit.

try taobao
go lurk cgl's ali thread
there's loads of blogs with buying from taobao, where to find replicas and reviews. Same for ali

also no. I dont buy cheap clothes, much less chink shit

I bought some fake oliver peoples sunglasses on there for around $35, they're pretty good. The lenses are polarized too.

How's the shipping times for you guys?

I've been wanting to buy a few things but the thought of having to wait 2 months kinda sucks.

I'm in Aus, id say its a month at the absolute maximum for most things.

always look for sellers with 2 week shipping times. There's always more than one person selling the same thing so just try another listing.

Just copped a full rick fit from aliexpress good prices imo

Same m8. Awesome.

Will do, thanks for the tip.

Post links??

sadly i don't have any money right now. .

Also try iOffer my fellow poors

yeah, god, what a shame

i straight up just copped a J1A-GT on taobao for $280. should come in next week. ill post on here when i get it

Link please

world.taobao.com/item/538237698553.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.8149145.0.0.PXu4LT&_u=12nvkord76d7

fyi, i took the last medium. hehe

No issue, I'm a small and cant afford it at the moment anyway. Been eyeing this store for thier other stuff, let me know how it is.

I've got a fake fear of God denim jacket, some fake Dr martens and some fake football shirts (soccer jerseys jesus sidewalk murrica) and they're all really good quality. The denim jacket is especially good.

I'm a small too. I'm assuming this is Asian size sooo

how to not feel pleby when wearing reps. thats the only thing that stops me from buysing but its tempting

I ordered from China to Romania and it arrived in 3 weeks.
Kanye West tshirt, the printing quality is very good and the shirt is 100% cotton

Around 2 weeks to a month. Sometimes maybe even a month and a half if it's shipped out using some particularly shitty service.

Does anyone have experience with daytona leathers?

Usually the sizes are smaller than what you'd think. Got a fake Palace jacket sixe xxl thinking of the difference but ended up really really small either way

But you're still a filthy gypsy

Fuck you