Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

benzo.org.uk/manual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

Had 5 days of going over 1000 calories and ive eating 7/8 of a pizza. Im going to stop this tonight.

Im going to finish this goddamn pizza and then fast tomorrow as a reset.

Wish me luck Veeky Forumsm

Over 1000 calories isn't that bad unless you are really, really small/short. But, stop eating the pizza now and just eat your normal calories tomorrow. Don't do drastic things to recover from binging. It only leads to more binging.

I wish you luck

Does bulimia work? I would purge what I eat but I feel like I can't throw up everything I ate even after running to the sink to throw up. I will throw up a quarter of what I ate at max. Is it even worth it or am I just fucking up my throat and teeth?

not worth it.

I have EDNOS (anorexia and bulimia sort of) and i can tell you the binge/purge part is freaking sad

Not only purging is difficult and dangerous especially for a beginner but it fucks up your mood as well

When on my anorexia phase i constantly feel numb and shit but when i b/p i feel like utter shit and completely disgusting

But to answer your question yes as long as you take the food out only minimum amounts will stay inside of you

Okay i need your advice right now

This week

From Sunday to Thursday i heavily restricted on less than 400kcal daily

On Friday i ate like 1600kcal and later i b/p around 1500kcal(probably took out lots of food)

Today i ate 2 twix bars 250kcal both and thinking of ordering some souvlaki or gyros (approx 1000kcal) do you think i should order or restrict?

Btw i'm male 177cm 58kg and have a TDEE of like 1950kcal

I got into Veeky Forumsness and now just workout like 1.5-2hrs a day and look pretty good instead of purging

i used to be so good at thinspo a year ago. i lived here
not im a dirty pot smoking binger and while i havent gained that much weight....id say like 5 lbs since i started uni a year ago...i can feel everything like magnified its weird. help

Weed makes you lazy and apathetic. Quit it and the rest will fall into place.

why not eat healthy and consistently instead of being a dumb fuck and eating two twix bars and then asking about ordering some slob food?

wew lad how stupid of me to develop an ED

seriously,like these stupid anorexics why don't they just grab a burger XDDDD

I actually have like epiphanies on weed on why I am unhappy with my life and actually change it for the better. If it didn't fuck with my coordination I would do it more often

me too
and i cant stop i love it too much. its fucking horrible. feeling amazing while laying on bed eating snacks and watching a movie and not caring about anything (calories for example)? a1. idk man i just gotta start running again ASAP....but im scared my lungs are fucked from smoking too many backwoods :\

You shouldn't grab a burger necessarily, but you should eat a consistent amount of food to get to their goal weight. Not "lol i ate a twix should I get some gyros now xDDDD"

What's retarded is eating nothing for a day, then eating a ton, rather than just eating steady but low calories every day of quality food so you can be fairly healthy.

When you idiots do your little fasts and binges you end up eating more than the people who just diet without being retards.

>being a drug addict

please kill me

People downplay how addictive pot can be for exactly the reasons you describe. It's very tempting to just lay there not worrying about stuff. Really easy for it to become a crutch and coping mechanism for someone who has anxiety and/or depressive symptoms.

It's physically fairly easy to quit, but I had some bad dreams for a while. I smoked daily for a long time. The hardest part is just mental, but as soon as you don't have any you get used to not.

I still miss it sometimes.

Try taking chromium picolinate 200 mg or and ephedra 10 mg and you will literally have no hunger all day. Food will repulse you. Fasts are a decent way for weight loss. I feel like a slow and steady approach is undoable for me as an emotional eater. I am an all or nothing person.

are anxiolytics also a crutch and negative coping mechanism for anxiety?

Btw guys i think that making your forearms and neck bigger while having low bodyfat and very little muscle on other parts of your body look better than being a full skeleton because it make the clothes fit better ?

Yes, and they also have awful withdrawal. If weed is a 2/10 on the bad shit scale, benzos are a 10/10. I'd put benzos up there with heroin, it's certainly as hard to withdrawal from if you have a serious addiction. Most people just don't and stay on them their entire life.

Useful link if you have to taper off them: benzo.org.uk/manual/

Do you think i can eat chocolate croissants etc on a deficit and still lose or at least maintain

love u skinny lads

we love u too

have fun with that

ilu frof

How much weight do anyone has to have in order to post here? Below 70kgs?

It doesn't matter what you eat if you're burning more than you're consuming

You watch what you eat because you want to stay as healthy and nourished as possible for reasons other than weight loss

Hey do any of my bipolar/seizure-prone friends have any experience with Lamictal/lamotrigine? Any weight loss or gain? Anything else worth telling a new-comer?

Also, how about mixing it with weed?

>first cheat day in weeks yesterday
>hungry as hell this morning

fucked up, have to give them up completely, increases the risk of slipping way too much

What are those in freedom units?

I assume you throw up, some of the words you used I was unsure of.

I know the risks and effects of bulimia, is there any way to avoid them? I.e. brushing teeth after throwing, washing out with water, washing hands thoroughly?

Just googled, it's 154 lb

el em ay oh

Fella, you can post here at whatever weight as long as becoming or staying thin is relevant to your interests

>154 lbs

Thx m80.

Thanks mate, I just want a qt thin gf from my classroom
I can't get rid of chubbies and fats women, it's a curse

idk user, Ive been lurking these past threads and it seems to me its just fucking fatties trying to lose weight who couldnt bother with fit
They have a good sticky that would stop people asking the same stupid questions about calories

Also, a shit ton of
>babies complaining about being hungry
>anons not keeping up with their goals
>anons asking what do because they binged
>anons feeling dizzy
>that one user who doesnt take vitamins
>bulimia when everyone knows it aint effay
>skinnyfats who fucked up
>lack of protein

you're all a bunch of fucking whiny pussies and youre never going to make it like that

Why is Claire such a thinspo queen?

uglu knees tho

talk shit post ribs

anybody have tips for desmucling calves? I'm 5'10 120lbs and they're disproportionately big. I don't do anything in the gym, but play soccer and bike which I think has caused them to overdevelop (versus no upper body work).

I might try to cut out all fitness entirely and go to 110lbs to see if I can snuff it out.

yeah fuck having fun hobbies lmao lets starve ourselves to get validation from some bug chasing homo who posts 24/7 on the shittiest fashion board on the internet

way to go faggot im sure your parents are real proud of you

>soccer and biking
>fun hobbies
nah I just do them for health
>to get validation from some bug chasing homo who posts 24/7 on the shittiest fashion board on the internet
I never post pics of myself on here anyway, I just like the thin aesthetic. Which I've 98% achieved aside from my calves.

Am I thinspo?

Good morning /thinspo/! How's your weight loss been this week? Started the week at around 67kg, this morning I weighed 65.5 and I haven't pooped yet.

I've stayed at 113 lb while restricting 100-200 kcals a day, for a week. What should I do? (I'm 5'7 FYI)

Yes. You've made it user

I have a friend on Lamidtol who smokes about everyday, he's really skinny, but has absolutely no muscle. Underweight and skinny fat, eats like only junk food but I think that's just because he's immature. Why am I friends with him fuck

Well done. I reached 69 which is my lowest in ages. Weekends are hard though. Not because of drinking or that sort of thing but because I'm home more. It's so much easier to forget eating when you keep busy.

Weighed in at 62.2 this morning which is the lowest I've been in 4 years, still a long way to go. What's your GW?

she's kinda gross looking

why can't we just steal their sticky and paste it here

no difference either way, it's pretty neutral
but it didn't really do anything for me in general besides making me less photophobic which is not even a recognized effect

Good morning!

It's really nice to hear that everyone is doing so well. I slipped up this week and had like two days where I definitely over ate. I've been going to job interviews and didn't pack a lunch (I know, my mistake) and wound up eating garbage while I was out.

Last time I weighed myself it was on a different, less forgiving (meaning more accurate) scale and it read the same as my old one the week before, so I'm pretty sure I was still losing weight. I dunno how the numbers look after this binge week but fingers crossed my body has been kind to me.

Also I beat my PB in distance run in half an hour on the treadmill so I'm pretty pleased about that!

hey guys how much weight can i lose in two months? currently on no diet

Depends on how much you weigh now and how big of a deficit you do.

You can crash lose as much as your discipline and ability to sleep hungry allows. However since you also probably care about your body composition, clearness of thought and the ability to stay slim in the future, I wouldn't recommend more than 3lbs / week (unless you're fucking huge).

Congratz on the PB! I could never get into running eventhough I'd love to.

Who hair removal here?
I just ordered a braun9 and wondering how you guys keep smooth
Nair users need not reply

Also, happy Bday Chan

How do I make my gf stop being a whale?

Start cooking meals for her. Slowly make portions smaller and smaller. Other than that it's her choice.

How do I recover from anorexia without gaining weight?

I am 5'11 and weigh 102lbs. I love my weight and my body, I am sexy and slender. I get erotic looks from most women. I often make women in the street wet to me by checking the time and letting them see how slender my wrists are. Hell last week a woman in the street asked for the time, and I am sure she just wanted to see my thin wrists. I also bought a raincoat that is thin enough that the bumps of my spine are visible when I bend over so I can attract women even on rainy days. I get cold but I get cold anyway so I guess it is just natural for me or smth lol.

Anyway recently I realised I might be anorexic as I avoid food. I don't want to be anorexic because it isn't healthy but I don't want to gain weight. What are my options?

I was considering a fruitarian diet that allows me to eat huge amounts of fruit for only 1200 calories or less. However, fruit makes me bloated and look fat. I have noted

1. Eating bananas causes my ribs to become 10% less visible
2. Orange juice bloats the fat around my pelvis
3. Figs give me fattened fingers

I need ideas.

an hero

Still no idea on the GW. Somewhere between 60-65kg, once I get there probably lower.

no - source i was bulimic (daily purging) a few years back and im just as thin now without having to do make myself feel like garbage

Lu froggo

Honestly from my experience when you're really skinny the weight you gain at first won't be visible on the outside at all
Like bitches in the ED ward would gain like 10kg and still look the fucking same
I know it's easier said than done but don't be scared of gaining weight because you can gain and still be skinny, you won't instantly turn into a fatty

Fruitarian diet is shit especially if you were malnourished before, don't try it, aim for a regular healthy diet with protein and vegetals, you won't get bloated on this shit (honestly I don't get how you can even eat such sugar bombs in the first place when anorexic)

cauliflower rice, sardines and sriricha
160 kcal

brushing teeth after purging will only spread acid on your teeth and make things worse

you should wash hands afterwards but please just don't start doing it because it's really addictive

i accidentally purged for the first time ever at work last night (i've never been able to do the fingers-down-throat thing, i have no gag reflex). i'd binged a bit on rocky road and when bending down to put glasses under the bar i felt a little sick urge, so i ran to the bathroom and what do you know the bending over & punching my stomach made it come up.

felt gross for being in a work toilet. reality hit when i came out and a mum & toddler were waiting to use the bog. i'm falling into the cycle of purging through exercise/overexercising atm and it's a lot nicer.

Today's temp is 70F (21C). Hydrating isn't all that important right now.

why its impossible to puke up peanut butter.

helo eten it coolr imperten to stey hidhratted mayb lets watar okey but stil drank watar okay? hab a fre hgu okey luv u tanks bye

helo fwog
I liek u uer kuul k bye

helo i liek u two!! luv u tanks bye

Love these threads
Always ask about anything and anons answer quickly and biased
It's the most friendly general on all Veeky Forums
Keep it up guys

how long does the hydration and diet thing take to start working?

probably the same reason it's so hard to swallow
it's sticky

so the cited reason for the eating-only-between-7-am-and-7-pm thing is that supposedly the body starts burning its own fat after a 12 hour fast.
does this mean no autophagy actually happens since as soon as it starts to kick in, you eat again?

Do you guys drink tap water or bottled water?

tap.. who the fuck wastes money on bottled water unless you live in a 3rd world country

Tap water.
But I don't live in a country which poisons the water supply.

Bottled

Filtered tap water. I occasionally buy smart water though.

I want to benis bagina

Don't be lewd about my waifu please.

shit waifu tbH

You're shit desu.

nah

Doesn't really look that good

am i thin yet

I've started to chew & spit a lot, how do I stop?

not even close bro, like 20%bf

chew less swallow more

im 5'7" 118 lbs lol, no way i am 20%

it as you in the pic right, you are no way lower than 17%

>118 lbs
Might want to check your scale, skinnyfat.

Tap because Melbourne water is delicious. When I lived in Adelaide I had filtered because their water tasted like chlorine.