Anyone here into streetwear?

Anyone here into streetwear?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetwear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>streetwear

Non-Veeky Forums here. What does that even mean? Clothes so casual and garishly branded they look ridiculous and would get you kicked out of a family bbq?

See all the tacky shit in OP?
That's streetwear

it's fashion for when you don't want to dress like a numale or look like you have autism

It's normie clothes with brand names plastered all over it.

>Obey

t. nigger

But he's right

kinda, but what you posted is like "first day on /r/streetwear"-core

>Streetwear

Oh, you mean underclass black trash-core?

A lot of the stuff you see on Veeky Forums is streetwear but people just don't say it.

seems like as soon as you mention the word people just come out of the woodworks screaming "nigger fashion!"

Poorfag

Robots getting triggered because their smart-casual clothing isn't getting them laid
LUL

>Shitty meme clothing you get everywhere for ten bucks
>Y-You are just a poorfag!!

I honestly like it for either down days chilling with friends/sick or super active days, running, biking, climbing etc.

More like 100 usd for sweatpants but i wouldnt call that expensive either

If it's just casual clothing why does the word streetwear exist?
It seems like there is an implied distinction there and looking at what comes up when you say streetwear: the distinction is heavy branding and influence of black American culture.

trend-hopping "my head is directly linked to the rss feed of hypebeast on instagram and i have no individual thought or taste" - core garbage

you guys look like loser faggots dressed by the internet to anyone with a fully developed brain
there's definitely some cross posters from r/streetwear and KTT but at least the tacky shit gets called out and shamed immediately on Veeky Forums
streetwear looks terrible and is not fashion

t. tasteless fuccboi

have fun walking around like a fucking billboard you "fashion" victim

>logowear

But I'm white
Pic related, it's me

oink oink

I like r/streetwear

hng

Fucking degenerate Zumiez fuccboi.

No one on /r/streetwear dresses like that anymore. It's mostly H&M core with brands like Supreme, Palace, and Rick thrown in.

This is very true.

Streetwear is a distinctive style of street fashion. Rooted in Californian surf and skate culture, it has grown to encompass elements of hip hop fashion, Japanese street fashion, and modern haute couture fashion.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetwear
While most overt streetwear brands can be classified as you've defined so can a large part of other fashion genres/cores/etc.
>common sense and a non bias opinion

Bump
Also opinions on this shirt I found at tillys?

Sabiba? never heard of it

no but i want to cum on her face

>carhartt
Poser.

Yup. Hype beast culture is the absolute worst though.

Anyone has good examples of street wear?

is that supposed to sound impressive or something

I've always liked this outfit quite a bit

whats wrong with carhartt you tard

What the fuck

>good
>streetwear

b8 m8

Banter clanter xd