Girl General

Inspo, hair, make-up, actresses/models, advice, w/e. Please contribute anything that could be helpful.

will going on birth control make me gain weight? i'm really scared of this

Been on it for 4 years, have stayed within the same 5lb range the entire time.

Can be different for everyone so it's not a guarantee, but of my friends also using BC (all pill but different brands) weight gain hasn't been an issue for any of them.

What it did do was make me a paranoid bitch for the first month and a half until
I adjusted to the hormone levels. Another friend was suicidal until she was changed to a different brand.

it CAN, just make sure to watch what you eat and be aware

Stop pulluting our tap wather.

Thanks.

Fund more research into better alternatives like RISUG.

Thanks.

Dont girls also have their own oxfords?

Hey guys.
Fashion is stupid.
Get a life guys.
Thanks guys.

>fedora
>shows a trilby
REE

this chick who went to my school is a model. makes me feel kinda shitty because she used to bully me, guess she was born to be a model though

Where's the snapback?

what's the difference between a snapback and a flat brim baseball cap?

It says part one so I assume there's a part two or even three they didn't post because it's not really a comprehensive overview.

And yeah women have Oxfords.

>make-up
>actresses
also hair

what do u gals think of new dior collection, fucking love it myself

Don't feel bad the model industry literally tears people apart she's going to get bullied by people within her own profession for however long she's in it desu love you

AYYY LMAO

W2c?

prolly stores/online soon, since its rdy to wear

what's this kind of shirt called?

Leave.

>falling for the bobcut meme

Those two guys are pretty effay.
The crackwhore in between, not so much.

Sky is ultimate qt

is every girl who browses on Veeky Forums lesbian or bisexual?

What's wrong?

No

It makes your head look like the tip of a benis and enhances your simian features.

More like ultimate whitewashed spic.

Hard to find a more punchable face.

gonna spam fo' tha Veeky Forumsm

pls anyone know where this dress is from

this is actually so pretty, but i feel like i'd be really scared of it getting ripped

It was Topshop a couple of summers ago.

You could probably still find it on eBay by searching for Topshop daisy cut out or red floral cut out dress or something like that.

thanks, do you know of any good sites for cute frilly feminine red dresses?

>leper socks
>feminine
This is a girl inspo thread, not a transvestite inspo thread.

I am a girl tho, some dresses just aren't feminine

>dress
>not feminine
pick one tranny

Mostly only on the UK side of the pond, but I'll give it a go.
You've got the obvious high street/cheaper brands like Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge which send out a lot of cute feminine dresses but they're not always going to be the best quality - not necessarily fall apart in three washes tier, but stitching might not be of the highest quality and best choice and some fabrics might not be as well suited to the cut/style of the dress.

There's also Warehouse and Oasis which are on the same price range but a little higher quality and tend to send out more "collection" style pieces than throwing out dresses randomly (so if you like a specific fabric you'll find it repeated through a few items). I think they tend to do more feminine dresses than cutesy.

Louche do some excellent cute/twee/kitsch dresses in very feminine cuts but sadly run a little large if you're on the smaller end of the spectrum - I've been lusting after a raccoon print dress they're selling at the moment but I've been sized out.
Also Joy, one of the shops that sells louche, is a great store which sells a lot of brands that do feminine cute dresses.

Olive Clothing sell some beautiful cute feminine dresses and they tend to be very good quality. Only issue is the sizing can be a bit confusing to begin with but after a purchase or two you get the hang of it.

The Whitepepper do some extremely cute, extremely kitsch dresses - things like unicorn or dinosaur print. Can tend childish.

One American online shop that pretty much everyone knows is Modcloth. The quality doesn't match the pricing but they do have an excellent variety of cute dresses.

There are plenty of less feminine dresses.
If you go to Cos for dresses you're going to get boxy cuts that don't skew overtly feminine, and if dresses weren't already a "feminine" wouldn't skew feminine at all.

It was a fine question for her to ask. Don't get arsey where it isn't needed.

"m-muh opinon/taste is different than urs so it must be bad"
o pls, can u not bb

Only trannies use the word "feminine". They've appropriated it, just like thigh-high socks and chokers.

I could say the same about you, but I'm not desperate enough to use meme pictures that have lost their oratory power years ago.

Everything u posted is sooo goooood

Including the leper socks?

why should i dress well if i hate myself and boys will never like me.

thanks

this, i feel like if i were to wear cute clothes it just accentuates how ugly i am and people will think its laughable that an ugly person thinks they can wear cute clothes

Well, I am.

Then don't wear cute clothes, wear cool clothes.

Cute is usually even more obnoxious than slutwear.

You're entirely correct, but there are many alternatives to cute.

>Cute is usually even more obnoxious than slutwear.
How?