User, can we have coat inspo thread? Post some

user, can we have coat inspo thread? Post some.

is this one good?

DOOT DOOT HERE COMES THE DUMP TRUCK

ss17 was a really cool season all around desu

yohji's printed jackets always seem a bit gimmicky to me but they look pretty neat so hey

now this is nxtlvl

ya know fuck it, let's just get crazy

(get a little stupid)

so, the only way to wear black coat is monochrome?

I'm probably gonna get this one in anthracite.

No

if by "monochrome" you mean "all black and white" then no
black is neutral, you can wear a black coat with any color as long as it suits your outfit (so, either with dark clothing or with another article of black)
check this one for example, grey clothes and a loud shirt

By monochrome i mean black/grey/white. I mean, is it possible to wear it with jeans?

Doesn't have to be dark

Like stonewash light jeans.

no, by wearing an overcoat with jeans you'll create an unstable magnetic field that will shred both garments
it's a failsafe engineered into all clothing that has been inspected by the fashion police

Why did you even start this thread?

Just because you saved some images doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

Ha. But anyway, there are no good examples of black coat+ light jeans. Do you have any?

i didn't start this thread, i'm just dumping outfits i find interesting
but anyway it will look perfectly fine as long as both items fit well. color contrast is good

i guess this one is technically a poncho
sue me

looks like mr. bean if a drug dealer killed his daughter and he became a professional hit man for a rival organization, hoping each time he gets a new assignment that it's that same rat bastard that took his little girl away from him, but as the years pass he begins to reluctantly accept that his nemesis may have skipped town (or someone else got to him first)
as he watches a manchester game one chilly, wet day, he wonders if he's wasted his life chasing something as meaningless as revenge

this looks so fucking bad, and i dont know why.

the coat's way too big and the pants fit super weird. it's stacking on the knee for some reason, which accentuates his shitty posture

moar

Would look good/hot if not for the fucking action pose and cheap shit shoes

are coats the new meme?

i think coats were a meme since the industrial revolution

>super skinny trousers
>clunky shoes
Kek
I love amateur 'high fashun' fashionistas

lmao, last few years they are fucking everywere

Which brand is this?

how fucking old are you?
coats have been around since forever, they're not a 'trend' because you started noticing them more

a few years ago young people in my area used to mainly wear jackets, now they mainly wear coats

This past winter all the Asian girls down here were wearing long, drapey coats. Mostly like long cardigan-type things.

asian girls LOVE

camel overcoat
skin tight black jeans
alexander mcqueen stan smiths

n even tho its hypebeast it makes me hhhnngg i wanna nomnomnom on that tight smelly cunt

>tfw your fit is getting ethered in an inspo thread

sovietcore?

yohji
o
h
j
i

I thought it was nice desu

w2c shoes? Dont tell me doc 1461 black mono please because those are ugly as fuck irl

well they are docs lol

No. dumb fuck, lol, this are red wing postmans.

They look pretty good if you know how to style them senpai

you cant style cheap ugly chinese plastic leather, dumb fuck

what changes to senpai again?

im wanting to grow my hair out like this but my hair is straight and goes forward anyone have help on how to grow my hair out
sorry for drawing picture if anyone can provide real life sauce for this style id appreciate it

Can anyone ID his mockneck?

I still hate myself becuse of this coat. I want it so bad, fuck.

>tfw picked it up at 30% off last winter on caliroots

Lucky as fuck

i hate you

yes

That said, I tried out this coat from Our Legacy's AW16 collection at their store in Gothenburg. Comfy as fuck.

edgy not sure if cool

everything except cps is nice.

stop posting urself.

I'm not modelanon