In honor of the Fall, post your hi-top footwear grails

In honor of the Fall, post your hi-top footwear grails

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/Leather-sneakers-by-Russian-street-brand-DY-/191744086018?nav=SEARCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, if anyone knows where to cop (looked everywhere) any of these, you'll have my eternal gratitude and potentially a small sum of money to your name

If only I could own these :'(

you're gonna have to pay out the ass if you want these 2012 memes there's no other way

what do you even wear these with

I'm willing to. I'm ready to drop
Admittedly, the hiking boots would be harder to style, but with some solid black denim and layered tops they would look sickkk. The trainers would go well with waist level (or a bit higher) cropped denim and white tops

hahaha I remember a bunch of people bought these cause they were on deep sale everywhere and lunarcore meme was in full force
p much everyone who bought them tried to sell them after realizing they didn't go w/ anything

Similar to but I recently copped these after looking for like 2 years for my size

I sold a pair of these a few months ago cause I bought them in the wrong size and couldn't get an exchange since it was on sale

Not really a grail but I don't want to make a new thread

I was thinking of getting these online, what do you guys think of them?

m.ebay.com/itm/Leather-sneakers-by-Russian-street-brand-DY-/191744086018?nav=SEARCH

Holy Shit, those are pretty sick

RIGHT? UGHHH

I had the black and white version of these, but I needed money for software at an intership :c sold them on Grailed for 320. Used to break hella necks on campus, especially the korean exchange kids. S/S 13 was one of Rafs better footwear lineups

they're so cheap you can't possibly go wrong

you have to be 18 to use this website

What kind of internship makes you pay for software

fuck off

well it's like a studio, so, you kinda have to buy your own stuff once in a while. i had to buy ableton suite since i only had the normal one and serum on splice which is 9.99 a month, which is a damned good deal if you're into music prod
you're no fun

i feel like my sfb's take care of all my pseudo combat boot needs

obviously

big "fuck-off"-boots coming through

I hope you are joking

why the fuck are they making you pay for software at an internship?
you're already being blue-balled from money and then they require you to pay hundreds of dollars for niche software?

I would absolutely kill for the lowtop version of these. My friend had em and they look so good in person.

Pls no bullerino

The Shattered Backboards are some of my favorite Jordans of all time

Wow, never seen these before. Shape is very boot-like, from the toe, sole, and pull tab.

Aight cool

You think they look okay though?

jews
post or die

also, the yeezy military boots are almost entirely a replica of some cheaper model boots. if i come across them again, i'll post, but they're at least 90% identical, and i'm a fan of ye, but damn he musta been really "inspired". i'm gonna get a pair of 1050's if they ever drop though

I'm guessing the new Ricky Mastodon Superstars took a few design prompts from these

fight me

>jews
oy vey

too thin, for someone regularly on the mountains id roll my ankle too easily, but maybe for long distance flat those would be great.

Who remembers that guy from lookbook.nu? This is the only pic I could find, he'd always wear goofy lego accessories and lots of raf, especially sneakers. i remember he wore the de stijl boots in some of his looks.

anyone who can find other pics of him?

Those are fucking beautiful, but sadly, I can't imagine them working in a fit

fuckkkkkkk im jellin m8

pic related is mine