How do I justify spending a weeks wages on these, Veeky Forums?

How do I justify spending a weeks wages on these, Veeky Forums?

How much are they and what is the maker? Expensive shoes are generally good quality and they are a good investment.

Cheaney are the manufacturer, they cost £325

buying shoe trees, and taking care of them. They should last you at least 5 years using them 3 times a week. If you have more shoes to rotate, they will last you a lot more.

u earn quite a bit in a week mane

1,300 GBP (~1,750 USD) per month in britbongistan isn't that much at all, i assume OP lives there, if he used that currency

thats povvo level income

my take on this is following:
I can economize on pants, shirts, jackets etc. but never on shoes. with shoes you can easily tell the quality, both appearance and feel-wise.
just never buy cheap dress shoes, they're terrible.
btw the model looks pretty nice and manufacturer worth the money

fuck it got em

I'll find food somewhere

Good choice OP.

I live in Greece, I earn minimum wage (496 Euros) and I've got my eyes on a pair of Church's black oxfords at ~380 Euros.
I'll ask them for a discount and if possible to not give me a receipt, therefore we'll avoid the tax (VAT) which is 24%. Yeah I know, typical Greek but we have to make ends meet.

Just because I live in a poor country doesn't mean anything, I regularly meet with people from London, Italy, Singapore, Hong Kong - and rich Greeks too, I can't be a poorfag and my country of origin is irrelevant to them.

Good clothes open doors, the guy who worked before me at this position left 2 years ago to take a job in Qatar earning six digits.

good choice, take care of them.

You are a fucking mornon

Hm. The fact that you're avoiding tax when that's partly what ruined your country is sad and fascinating.

Isn't it just exactly what you'd expect? On average, a guy from a culture full of heedlessly loaning taxdodgerinos should be exactly that.

Private debt in Greece was never high, we're taxdodgerinos but only because the state is so wasteful and spends our taxes to buy favors and votes from hundreds of thousands of lazy, no-good, uneducated, unreliable public sector employees, all of whom are party members.

Most people dodge taxes out of spite, it feels we're being robbed by a mafia that keeps scumbags in power.

And if I can get a pair of shoes for 300E instead of 380E, I'll do it.

what kind of retard spends their entire min wage on clothes?
You should be buying pound sterling instead you fucking retard

I live with mum I have barely no expenses
I spend about 200E a month and save up 300E. I've got about 7000E saved up. I already have a car.

Why not invest in a good pair of shoes that will last me many years, instead of buying a cheaper one that will wear out in a year?

Because you absolutely retarded cunt, while your shoes may not rip or whatever you WILL get creases that make them unaesthetic in a year even if you rotate them.
You WILL get heel drag
You WILL have a freak accident and fuck them up.
You cannot afford them. To buy is not the same as to afford.
Keep saving, move to a better country then start splurgin when you know you're secure.

>You should be buying pound sterling instead you fucking retard
>buying sterling
>on the slow downslope
>before Article 50 crashes it in a few months
Dear Lord.

buying 300+ shoes when you make 500/month, still rely on your parents to have a decent quality of life and only have 7k to your name is almost a guarantee you will never really make it if you don't start making changes.

Anons will never admit it on the Veeky Forums board because everyone is too absorbed in the lifestyle propaganda to admit that "style" is not a matter of taste but of money.

First you get biz then you get fit then you get fa.
Find a decent career/side hustle learn to invest, manage money then when you have a decent income you start with the status symbols.

Spending more than 5/10 per cent of your net income on clothing/fashion is a mistake.
You should stop browsing Veeky Forums and start making plans about your future.

"make it"

he lives in Greece m8, if he's employed he's doing well enough. Leave him to it

+1

Dress for the job you want not for the one you have