How come middle easterners are on average the most effay people...

How come middle easterners are on average the most effay people? I'm not saying they are the most beautiful or the most effay there can be, but walking around the city you really notice that middle easterners on average dress the most effay.

because they have an other work ethic. they live more hedonistic than materialistic i guess and its warm there.

iknorite? they take Rick to the next level.

I wasn't talking about middle easterners in the middle east. I meant those that are in the west. They generally dress better

So was I. I live in an area filthy with them.

they're hard to seperate from the moroccans here
who literally dress in track suits
fake gucci hats & vuiton fanny packs

Arabs are almost Indian tier in terms of style. They all look horrible fuck you.

where?

all the arabs in my uni wear yeezys with backwards snap backs

the only Veeky Forums races i see on the street is white and asian. everyone else dresses weird

You're just mad you don't have a pet cheetah riding shotgun with you

Arab men are handsome and masculine as fuck. I wish i had as much test level as theirs

Most MENA people aren't effay at all, as points out they dress and accessorize entirely to show off wealth, the most vulgar and uneffay way to behave.

HOWEVER there's a kernel of truth in that the few times when a MENA (especially woman) manages to shake out of that, they dress to look good, unlike honkies who dress for contrarian memepoints in deliberately ugly shit like Rick. It's like abstract art, once you get infested with "sophistication" among the status seekers who don't want anybody to know they're megaplebs, beauty goes to the dogs. Anyone can appreciate it, so it's not fit for purpose.

It helps that many Saudis/Qataris are rich as fuck so they can afford to dress tailored etc.

>asian
kek asians dress horrible
besides those japanese comfy fashion threads on here, asians dress shit on average, my apologist weeb friend.

Veeky Forums will disagree because of their fetish for pale skin and blue eyes

Speak for yourself my dude. Where I live, the Asian dress pretty Veeky Forums and the white people either dress like normies, rednecks, or actual autists. For some reason there is a large community of bronies and people who unironically wear fedora and chain wallets.

wtf where do you live? Asians are the best dressed over here in ny

>How come middle easterners are on average the most effay people?
I don't think that is true. You can't generalise people like that. Especially not for dressing styles, which can change every day according to the situation. Everyone wears track pants and old t-shirts when bumming around home.

Anyway, as a ME guy, I see that most of my friends dress well because subconsciously they are afraid of the white man. They grew up knowing that no matter how hard they work, no matter the education degree, no matter the qualities, they will always be seen inferior to white people because they get everything shoved in their asses and thus they want to look representative and professional in order to get at least a glimpse of a chance for a good job.

I know some Paki dude, he's one of my best friends, who just made the decision to give up and go back to Pakistan because he tried for years after university to get/hold a job in his field. He says that white people are hardwired to pick their employees by their race first, and qualities second. He always dresses in expensive designer shit in a business casual style shit.

tl;dr: It's just a sort of camouflage to hide in the cracks of the Western world's pavement that is ruled by bigot white motherfuckers.

In an all gold car at that

This is 100% truth. If you are of color and land a good job, you have to work 10x harder to even be respected as much as your white peers. Everyone says I'm white on the inside but really it's just me constantly trying to adapt and outwork everyone.

there's this girl from kuwait in my classes and she dresses smartly

she stopped wearing her hijab recently and her hair looks so good fuck

Good. OUT OUT OUT

we made this land the way it is, so don't complain you have to adapt to our ways considering the sand niggers asks our women to cover up when they visit your countries.

that applies for the whole of europe 2

shit look like a cod weapon skin

stop bitching faggot

you think our society is discriminatory? your backwards people literally enslave africans and indians in saudi arabia

go fuck yourself

OUT OUT OUT

>22 countries in the ME
>immediately picks one of the worst possible ones
>assumes that the person he's replying to agrees with the culture there

it's almost like racists are fucking stupid, or something.

do you have the reading comprehension level of a literal 8 year old

Who's that?

middle easterns are probably the most gaudy people on the planet, fuck you talkin bout

pic related. look at this vegas-tier piece of shit they built, literally, right next to the holiest spot in their entire religion

that actually looks sick as hell though

Yah asian nerds dress horrible af. Disgusting cuck baggy jeans

Where the fuck do you live

Middle easterners are literally the most uneffay minority here, 90% of them wearing either normie, cringey or or H&M hypebeast fuccboi shit

Holy shit kill yourself sandnigger.
As if you fucking cunts aren't the most nepotistic people in the world barring Jews.

Yemen, Oman, UAE, happens everywhere.
What's some great middle eastern country then, seeing as you weren't specific (strategically, I'm guessing)?

It's almost like anti-racists are actually the stupid ones, and just create an echo chamber by having control of mass media.

average trump supporter

holy shit rekt lmao u sure showed him feel the bern haha see u at the soup kitchen

Wow man, Trump wants a moratorium on Islamic immigration, what an idiot.

Where would we be without pedophile rape gangs, random acts of jihad and unassimilable, hostile foreigners creating no go zones all over the country.

Oh, and don't forget all the interesting restaurants! (unhygenic money laundering kebab shops, so much culture)

because they all own business or work IT or some engineering job.

>we
they

Thanks for correcting the record!

I wouldn't be fucking surprised if Rick brings something similar to burkas for the next season

u mad?

new york here, asians literally have the best sense of style i've ever seen. especially koreans/japanese

Go back to India or whatever shithole you came from if you don't appreciate anything America has done for you. Go. You will literally not be missed in the slightest. But you won't go, because you know that the U.S. is better than wherever you sandniggers came from. So stop fucking complaining.
People like you are the reason Trump is gonna win

>ITT: Asians deluding themselves and claiming they are effay
Asians rarely dress well. Their outfits are either very generic (not even normie generic, more like nerds wearing a plain old white t shirt and some shorts) or completely randomized nonsense.
Give me 1 image of how those supposedly effay asians in your area dress like.