HOW THE FUCK do i maintain this fucking hairstyle for more than literally 5 seconds without it falling apart?

HOW THE FUCK do i maintain this fucking hairstyle for more than literally 5 seconds without it falling apart?

I use a fuckton of strong products, my hair has the ideal lenght and yet the fucker won't hold.

Its driving me insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFb_Ggh89S4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you want to maintain the official 2012 haircut?

This better be bait.

be glad it doesn't stay, that's an ugly ass haircut

>shaving the sides of your head
>in the current year of almost 2017
>not dressing as absolutely schway as possible
>sticking to the schwarbage whack of the past
>not returning to the future where everyone has long hair and leather
>being THIS type 0

You should be glad it doesn't hold.

my hair is short and straight how do i achieve the type of hair in pic related

grow it to about 5 inches then cut the sides and back

N O P O O
O

P
O
O

you can't senpai. well you can let your hair get a little longer and then pay for a good haircut. but that slight waviness is just something natural that happens

i heard sea salt spray can make ur hair curly is that true

this is user who wants a good haircut

anyone who has ever gotten that haircut looks like a complete cuck go for something like or

Not funny, kill yourself

Like this!

>le man braid

Yeah, that pretty much says it all.

I have long hair. My girlfriend makes me this shit when i don't have how to tie them when we go running or some shit.

I think it looks pretty good.

the actual trick is to NOT use a lot of product.

get a 5-hold hairspray. LIGHTLY (VERY FUCKING LIGHTLY) spray evenly over your hair. congrats, you now have about 2 seconds to comb it into place. wait a minute or two. fix anything that fell out of place, and LIGHTLY spray again.

if you spray too much, it will essentially make your hair wet, and then it will flop all over the place like wet hair does. it's easy to overdo it.

tl;dr max hold, light spray, ur haircut is gay

That can look cool, but only on a fit man with masculine features.

>on a fit man with masculine features.

then that's not saying anything. literally ANY hairstyle will look good on a fit man with masculine features.

why would anyone want that haircut?

I just put a shit ton of suavecito in it until it stops moving altogether. If it clumps together in a fucked up way I'll brush it back and shake the hair to get it even, then get a pinch more of suavecito and twist the tip in the back to make it not fall to the sides. Don't use hairspray but I'm considering it

Just put on your reddit clothes and a bright reddit expression on your face and a tiny biy of your wife's son cum in your hair senpai

You'll be good to go

Post your hairstyle faggot.

You use the products to position you hair and Hairspray to keep it in it's place you fucking Mong

What if the hairspry dosn't work?

not true
emo hair looks bad on fit people

you stop being a faggot and stop ruining the disconnected undercut by keeping it classic and wearing it the proper way or not doing it at all.

The undercut was popular almost a century ago because men would slick their hair back so as to look like men. When people conversed, flat hair meant minimal distraction from the business at hand. No 4-5inch high skyscrapers sticking off your forehead.

tl;dr, use a fucking oil based pomade and comb that shit back nice and neat

Wood glue. Trust me, ever see one of those spike-Mohawk punk people? Yeah, they're using wood glue.

Hahaha

>wanting to look like a fucking faggot

>mfw rocking exactly this for the last 2 months using oil pomade

>jimmy was my inspo, didnt watch the shoe though

Fuck its getting a bit long in the back now, going to cut it next week

Get stronger hair spray

What this guy said. However I can do that hairstyle in your picture OP with just a blow-dryer and doesn't fall apart for me. Maybe I'm blessed with good hair though.

Serious post: I have this, but not as dramatic and autistic. longer sides, more tapered, not as high and tight. The top i use my fingers to make "chunks", not so combed back.

I use american crew forming cream after towel drying, only damp. Then I give a few spritz of some shit tier holding spray.

It never fucks up and falls down. The main key is, your top has to be long. Like past your lips.

What kind of bullshit is that? If you really wanted no distractions, you would just shave it all off.

He's talking about modern gay undercut that is tall vs classic tight combed slickback.

Shaved head doesn't look as nice, it's just boring

youtube.com/watch?v=aFb_Ggh89S4

A blowdryer will do more for you than any product

why would you want to look like a primping nu-male tool? buzz it fagboi

NOPOOOOOOOO

> nu male tool

Certain types of undercut worn by the nazis are cool, but not the gay one in pic OP posted

This. This video is fucking amazing.
Buy a blow-dryer right now if you want actually good hair, product only does so much.

If you have slightly wavy hair then it makes it more defined
As an Asian with super straight and thick hair, it probably won't have too much of an effect

What's the best haircut for typically Asian hair?

Asian hair looks great long imo, but that's high maintenance if you don't want it to look greasy and super messy. Honestly unless you're one of the lucky asians with wavy hair (or a perm lmao), then you are kinda restricted to the typical comb over, undercut, or buzz cut

That's what I mean, if it were boring, nobody would pay attention to it, and supposedly have "minimal distraction from the business at hand" like said.

ill give you some help mate. i dont have it as high and faggot as that but it's slicked back. i get out the shower, dry it for 10 seconds with a towel and put a lot of hair wax in. then i blowdry it. manages to stay all day.

Tall slicked back is superior to the classic one in every way.

it also helps when you have a fucked up nose in making it look smaller