>replies: 3

holy fuck I hate newfags

anyways post link op

>4 posters in the thread

post a screenshot I have a folder with a bunch of these lol

cranetrafficjam.bigcartel.com/

tacky and derivative

Ignore this guy, I think it's excellent

It's like Supreme only without any history behind it and it says "Crane" instead of "Supreme", but it's cool because it's trailblazing a path of its own, you would be a fool not to get in on the ground floor of this

This is going to take off, OP. You are going to be RICH

STOP
JESUS CHRIST YOURE NOT A BRAND YOURE A GUY WHO IS ABLE TO PRINT "CRANE" ON A HOODIE AND A PLAIN WHITE TSHIRT

Nobody wants a shirt that says "crane" on it because it isnt popular brand. But hoodie is good

Id only buy the hoodie

hide, sage and ignore

abandon thread everybody

Shilling to the max

>CRANE is a clothing brand created by Toji Ahki that has no walls when it comes to creativity or originality.

>products are literally just your name printed on a shirt sweater, and hat

Needs work my dude.

>It's like Supreme only without any history behind it
you just defined derivative

surely >11817361 was being sarcastic

he probably was, and don't call me Shirley

Thanks for the words everyone.My design's are no where I want them to be because of the lack money I have going into this,sobasic screenprinted hoodies and shirts are all I can really produce at the moment.

Then don't produce anything then. Nobody is gonna want to buy a $32 white tee with a no name logo on it.

Make more designs and save up until you can actually put out something worth buying.

I've got about $50,000 CDN in my bank right now, let's talk investment senpai

Do you have a plan or are you just fucking around

it'll take a crane to get you out of this money pit

Hit my email [email protected]

>cranetrafficjam.bigcartel.com/
you print shit on premade clothing. you're not a designer. figure out what it means to be a designer if you really want to get better.

>CRANE is a clothing brand created by Toji Ahki that has no walls when it comes to creativity or originality.

>My design's are no where I want them to be because of the lack money I have going into this,sobasic screenprinted hoodies and shirts are all I can really produce at the moment.

seems like you got some financial walls m8. which makes your bio a lie.

don't try to represent yourself as something that you're not. people can smell you being disingenuous from a mile away

Paying for a banner is not a license to shill either

you have used the same font as palace
what the fuck are you doing, being unoriginal?
try harder next time to make your own brand

I'm gonna revamp everything.

How limited are you on print size? Can you print the same garment mĂșltiple times? Look at CUEPAT and daze camo, you can certainly do some visually interesting stuff working with prefab clothes