discord.gg/G9rkVPW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most Veeky Forums uk uni?
please dont say your uni just because you went there

ASU goat

i'd say the top london based unis

Resident UMBC user checking in

lol shit tier

You aren't wrong, but my scholarship basically lets me go there for free so I can't complain.

do you go there? How do you like it?

Planning on transferring next semester or next fall depending on how many hours I have. How's it?

i kno for a fact at least 3 people here attend my uni

wya

fuck Angel

fellow UT bro checking in, a lot of effay people walking around. can't wait for the temperature to drop so i can see more layered outfits

if you're that dude with the GATs that i met a couple of days ago in the PCL, props to you

What year? What're you studying?

TU Delft

UAL

leicester

you get to live in this architectural masterpiece

I'm gonna attend a master at university of vienna? is it fa?

Man, and I was sad that my uni was mostly modernist buildings.

I am sure there are some of you that also go here

Leicester or Sheffield?

I have a confirmed place at Leicester but I'm not 100% yet.

The thing I like about Leicester is the people seem great. It's really multicultural which will be nice as I an urban black rudebwoi. In terms of the culture the place gives off a really urban vibe which will be nice, the clubs seem to be hip-hop/r&b/grime oriented which is my scene so that'll be good.

But I'm not 100% sure about the city. I always imagined myself going to more of a big city uni like Birmingham or Manchester but obviously it's really difficult to get into them. Leicester is still a good uni and the city is moderately sized I think so I gave it a go. But the campus is quite small and the accommodation seems a bit iffy.

Sheffield on the other hand has a really nice campus and really nice accommodation. And it will provide the whole big city vibe that I'm looking for. Not to mention it's above Leicester in the league tables and is a Russell Group uni. That being said, I don't know if the culture will be for me. Seems a very stereotypical white Northern city, not as diverse as most big cities. I don't even know if there are any urban nightclubs at all. I've done my research and they all seem to be rock/metal/indie/a bit of edm and none of that is my scene at all. I dunno if I would fit in. But maybe I haven't looked properly and maybe I'm freaking out over nothing.

Anyone able to provide a bit of advice. Studying economics by the way although that's not really relevant to my question.

I guess if you consider totalitarianism to be effay then it must be fantastic.

brutalism is Veeky Forums in an ex-soviet/yugo country,

i swear you (or someone like you) asked this question (or a question like this) on Veeky Forums (or a board like Veeky Forums) recently. it doesnt entirely matter where you go - they are similar enough to be identical in reputation and you can always find decent mates wherever you go. i would say stik to leicester because you have a place. make sure the entry requirements are fine.

idk about others uni in the UK but Liverpool got loads of effay asians cuties.

Which ASU

>totalitarianism
>not Veeky Forums
foh baka

reminds me of this beauty at the uni I went to, Southampton

Yeah I asked this on the last board but I still can't seem to find a club in Sheff that plays music I like, which means there will be plenty of people who don't listen to the music I like, which means there will probably be a lot of people I completely don't get on with at all.

Apparently the main club in Sheff where all the students go is a rock club.

Then again people say nightlife in Sheffield is really good so maybe there's something I'm missing but I dunno I'd like proper proof.

almost certain this dude asked it on brit as well

kek, I hate my city

at least the new boldrewood campus looks quite nice, I live a few minutes from it and when i walk by it, it looks a lot better than it used to

also Veeky Forumsggots, which is better: uea or plymouth, i'm going to one of the two to study med

>9fag
>foh

says you

NCSU reporting in

Search: North Carolina State University, NC State

kek, is this ef/fa/y

Arizona state or App State senpai?

I live in the Netherlands. I study economics (finance) @ Vrije universiteit (TL: Free university). Literally the least Veeky Forums uni I can think off. All buildings are brandnew or simply too modern without being cool. You'd figured that in Amsterdam Zuid there'd be a bit more of historical old buildings and shit. People at my uni mostly are plebs too. Amount of Veeky Forums asians is like 7. Maybe it has something to do with my faculty. Most girls dress plebby or tryhard fake Veeky Forums like look I have an overcoat and a bunch of 'rockstar' boots lmao. Men are even worde but at least don't pretend.
Overall, it's dreadful. Maybe it has to do with the immense amount of arab cultured students who's wardrobe entirely consists of ZARA crap.

Fucking hell.

At least with the Leicester one you can at least see that it's brutalism and it looks quite nice in that aspect, but that is just horrific.

this school makes me fucking rage tbqh

pretty much special snowflake syndrome: the school.

Rice fag here again

here is the discord I made for us
>discord.gg/G9rkVPW

>discord

I want this meme to end

fuck rice, every try hard in my school is applying even tho it's basically an ivy league/impossible
why is rice so hard to get into

try actually being here with all the tryhards that got in. I should be greatful I was accepted and I love it here but its bittersweet.

Oxford here. Struggling w/ academics desu which feels bad man.

Not only fellow students' intelligence and work ethic but also their /dress-sense/ can be quite intimidating desu.

>tfw everyone at your school dresses like a fashion God and you're just a pleb

Feels really bad man. Every day I grow more insecure.

>it's basically an ivy league
texans are actually this delusional

is this bait? Ask anyone in the academic world

literally proving my point.

it fucking blows here

U C O N N
C
O
N
N

H U S K I E S
U
S
K
I
E
S

You're not even back from summer yet, this year might be different.

going to try transfer there this year
go aggies

>inte kth

Thanks buddy, I hope so & will try, after all it's finals this year.

Wow, you must be really dim to be struggling with academics at Oxford (Brookes)

Fuck off man, golf course management is the new Greats.

I transferred last year. Are you starting fall 2017?

where's my UVM senpai

Pleb poly

Berlin?
e
r
l
i
n
?

colleges? im hertford fresher

oxford brookes is actually a pretty good uni. i was impressed with their univeristy challenge team recently. its FAAAAR better than anglia ruskin (cambridges "other uni").

who

ay whats good my man
there seems to be a decent amount of uvm kids on this board, despite the only fashionable people on campus being rich asians and normcore girls.
what year?

W I E N
I
E
N

My weekly distress beacon

King's College London anyone?

TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY

lubbock is a fucking rats asshole

hertford finalist. it's a decent college.

we are

Who designed this shit lmao

anybody at DePaul or anywhere around Chicago? Fuckin love this place.

Anyone in Portsmouth? I have no friends

it's alright, I just need some friends

borde jag tillbringa mitt utbytesår i Sverige? Jag bor i Finland

1st year here

Me, up in evanston

I know a few students who are doing a foreign exchange program here at my uni in california

Tfw no fit prepares you for the overwhelming course load you chose to try and manage your first quarter

Fuk boys I'm struggling here

cheers fellow hertford. it looked a little too small at interview - the jcr especially. but tbqhwuf im sure whatever college you go to becomes the "best" college.

any cool stories? secrets? hidden passages? which professors are fucking each other?

Im in lpool now, but manchesters aznqt game is also top tier.

The lack of the grand spaces that some of the others have is a shame of course, but Hertford also has a bunch of housing property around Oxford, and those places can end up forming their own clusters socially. No cool stories, I don't think. Students do stupid shit sometimes, like everywhere. Some professors are more social than others, and that willingness to mingle tends to be a good/nice thing, but I don't really know of any lines being crossed. In Oxford, post-doc type tutors are way more likely to hook up with students afaik, but no big scandals.

Be social early on (go to stuff, and not just evening events) and try to fall into a friend group. (But there's also clubs activities ofc, which can be a bit of a substitute.) Develop a reasonable study habit with regular (non-evening) library hours etc, a few firm hours a day is great. Learn from my mistakes.

What's your course?

I think this half the time, other half it isn't so bad.

oh right ill try to make friends.

would worry about saying my course because im the only person doing it there.

University of the arts London.
Any college within UAL
London college of fashion
Chelsea college of arts
St Martins
Camberwell

I go here and literally everyone is effey

Anyone studying Journalism

södra husen represent

ayy

ut here

Ucl
Goldsmiths
Any UAL uni
I guess Cambridge is too

Someone choose where I should do an MA degree. Needs to be effay yet comfy and in Europe

I went to Cambridge. About 15 years ago.
What changed? Is Kings still well Shoreditch?

so i'm most likely getting accepted here with a 32k/year merit scholarship, should i go?

my only reservations are 1) it's pretty far from home, 5 hours by car and 2) it's prestigious and i'm scared i won't do well enough to get into med/grad school after :/

my brother went here for 2 years but dropped out before graduation, cause didn't try or do any work, even though i consider him smart. is college actually that hard if u try?

Would it be worth it to study abroad in Stockholm if I'm from the US
also considering Copenhagen

>another Veeky Forumsggot at davis
neat
>mfw all the Veeky Forums people are usually japs

Anyone underachieved their way through high school and are stuck commuting to a mid tier state school?

All the gooks wear streetwear and they melt when its 105 degrees. Lots of preppy faggots around too. Mostly everyone dresses like a slob or a normalfag.

couldnt get into slo, my dude?

why do you say that?

for once I beat the columbiafags telling you off. Congrats. NYU is a good school in a great city. It is literally 600 metres from the fashion capitol of the united states. Don't let anyone to tell you you aren't Veeky Forums