Does anyone still shop here? how are they still on business

does anyone still shop here? how are they still on business.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-OmtplK_74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have some great sales. I believe another will be coming up soon

angry middle class teens like me a couple years back

I still buy there stuff

I copped almost a dozen ten dollar hoodies last sale, but I'd never buy anything there that wasn't heavily discounted

Quality in general seems to get worse and worse, the two terry hoodies I copped are comfy af though, was actually impressed since the flex fleece ones are all garbage

It is hard to pay retail. The quality is really not that good. I bought two pairs of paint which were supposed to be of the same style, but only in different colors. One was light and soft, the other was really hard. The T-shirts are good. They last quite a while, so that's nice. What I do like is that they don't exaggerate their vanity sizes too much.

someone should make a "black friday is coming" macro image so that we can have a DECENT sales thread this year
last two years I haven't seen any organization
AA is a perennial heavy hitter for black friday sales

Is that an actual add ?

Everything in there looks and fits like absolute shit. I'm convinced that people only wear it ironically.

yeah american apparel is famous for the sexual adds

desu I love AA not even shilling

their tees fit well if you're tall and most of their clothing is decent quality for the price

their sales are absurd with like $2 basics and shit

plus it's made in american sweat shops in LA so I can feel dece contributing to the US GDP

only negative is some of their clothing gets weird after you wash it, so you kinda have to buy and try stuff out to see what is good and what is not.

I was wondering the same thing. They're not very subtle anymore I guess.

What stuff has held up the best for you? I've never went there because it looks degenerate as fuck, but I'd consider getting cheap hoodies or something there.

I have a zip up hoodie that I've been wearing regularly for like 6 years

tees from here always get holes in them dammit but i still buy them

what's the name of this gal brehs youtube.com/watch?v=q-OmtplK_74

dont worry ill be on it user. I have bookmarks upon bookmarks of fashion websites

Nice anons I'll be monitoring

lmao didn't the new CEO quit after 2 years?

Their socks are pretty great. I'm looking to get some Kirkland wool socks to compare quality though.

Tbh...They are too expensive, but they have some cute things

that's my sister you asshole