Thrifted bomber/thrasher/cheap Monday/vans duck boots

meh, too tryhard

boring but looks fine

1/2 (a)

2/2 (a)

>windbreaker, tee, jeans, and boots
How is that try hard

Cool pic but I don't like the fit

the style you are going for doesn't suit your body type I would say, maybe in person looks different, who knows

Something about the proportions here is really bothering me
Nice fit. What are those shoes?
Dope sweater. How many levels of irony are we on?
Same question applies, also I wanna see more of that backpack

Reposting "last seaside trip this year" fit

Kinda hard to make out the details but it's pretty inoffensive

Like said, cool photo. I don't like the fit but I see the look you're going for and you put it together well.

only good fit in this post desu

>covering te shitty hairline
ID on jacket?

faggy posture but you look good as always

Thanks
Stop making me insecure, senpai
It's from the back of my dad's closet, so I can't help you there

Dope
This is cool but
>fingerless gloves

how spooky/10 am i

Vans patos

It's a basic fit. I honestly think the jacket kills it, if you changed it out for something more colourful or with more character, the whole fit would improve because of it.

seems fine, I like the bomber.
objectively, these are quite bad, but I like when someones personality comes through in a unique way. Thus, I like these ironic fits. Maybe change out shoes in first ones though, there's a fine line between autism and irony.

Very good, can't fault it, everything fits well, I like the buzz. The coat is a neat touch. Easily inspo

I would never wear this and I don't particularly like this style either, but you pull it off well. The gloves look silly though, you've got enough going on in the fit where you don't need anything else at all, nevermind spacker gloves.

The denim jacket/shirt and stans are giving out conflicting vibes. You could wear them together, but individually would be better. Currently it looks forced. The denim shirt is also too long in the arms, cuff them maybe. The trousers transition into stans looks good. Honestly, this fit would be better if you just removed the denim shirt altogether, it doesn't work as part of the fit.

Jacket is cool, works well with the white shirt. I don't think the pants fit particularly well. For skinny jeans they are especially loose. Loose skinny jeans is stupid. Shoes are just okay, not great. But on the whole, it's a good fit man, not trying too hard but staying unique, I like it.

Take off the hoodie, cut your hair, get a better camera. Everything else looks good.

dios mio
i put on a different shirt

saved for inspo

info on the jacket?

nice terrorwave senpai

It's a good fit, but I feel that it would have been better on a skinnier person, or that everything should be a little less tight because it looks a bit tight. I like the outfit at it's core, the colours and pieces and stuff, but the jeans look too tight and their material looks cheap and poor quality, jacket looks slightly tight too but it's a very nice jacket

thighs too big for this to be perfect. lovely jacket

Not feeling the hat, but my hair was a frizzy fucking mess. Pants need tailoring, I know

Hat def needs to go. Overall not bad.

extremely bad

SMOKED out TOKED out KILLAS

dweebo chimp

chimpy honk

honky chimp

dweebo honky tonk

faggeti FUCK

drumbo dipstick sneed

cancer prancer faggot

DICKwide sucktoy

DAAAAMN wasted shitfeeeeeeeeeces

loser turd

ASS

drama queen fairy BITCH

tumor lard

NEET SKEET

doobie sucker

Urgh this is so shit and people here actually like it, thank god I don't come here anymore desu, Veeky Forums's final transformation to /r/mfa is complete

i really liked all of your fits up until this one. go back to what you were doing before.

hola puerto rico

ayy bb you want to see something big?

Post fit or stop bitching

great fit as usual. w2c jacket or else

dad bod

w2c jeans

ebay my friend, it's austrian pea dot camo.

levi 10950

thx

Everyone in fa has malnutrition. Stop worrying about made in China clothes and get healthy

talk shit, post fit and body

All you get from me

I couldn't gain weight even if I wanted to

those look like clown shoes and the white accents of the jacket looks a little goofy with the rest of the fit

pants don't really need any altering imo. buy them tighter in the waist next time though. like 2 or 3 sizes.

You look like a fucking joke. This is why self expression through what you look like makes people look bad and like props

i think you look good bro, the white on the jacket doesn't really go with the outfit but that aside i think it's a nice fit

thanks bro

Heyo!

hello savior of fa

that top looks comfy af. w2c? also, id on hat?

Looking good

lmao wow

never stand like that ever again

Yea, I've lost like 40 lbs since Xmas lol

The hat is issey miyake!!!! It's super cute! There's a little man on it 8)

burn
-pants
-shoes
-shirt
and be ashamed.

EATBIG2GETBIG CMON

Sick fit

Well which one is it?

I agree, i wasn't trying too hard with this one, but I do dislike it

w2c jacket plz

>I wanna see more of that backpack

ft autism

What shoes are those Mr. Person

why wouldn't you buy an actually large pair of pants instead of this that makes you look fat? otherwise it nice

hurache

stop posting the same fit in every thread REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love it senpai

w2c scarf

Lol what in gods name is this. Fucking god awful.

idk guys I always used to ask my sisters to dress me up.

I don't get the sweater over a jacket thing that goes on this thread thread, but it's a pretty cute fit desu

I meant jacket over sweater*

Go back to MFA, Fucking terrible.

What the fuck is with this 90's bullshit all you bitches insist on wearing. It is not flattering or even decent looking.

Good fit.

Clean your common projects

This is really professional

Why would you even post this outfit on a fashion board? I don't understand why kids like you bother posting this shit. It is so unbelievably run of the mill.

You look inoffensive.

Is that what you want to hear?

> not wearing the same clothes every day senpai

Dont bully that shits old
Tell me how to improve
Unironicly

Why are your socks so high

6'3 and built like a brick shithouse

shoes really don't work at all with the fit. If they had blue hits or laces then yea.

it's just too basic. untuck socks and put under the jeans or joggers.

yes thanks dude

Thanks guy i just see people do dat with socks on here sometimes so i tried it but if its like du m bo i wont ;)

i dont understand how people could actually like the dirty worn out shoes meme and your socks are too high