>>11817625

A pig wearing lipstick is still a pig.

I don't understand why I get so bothered by fat women, but not much by fat men. I think it may be because many men can acknowledge their fatness, while many women make excuses.

This is how capitalism works; the best rise to the top. The highest paid athletes are the genetic anomalies with bodies most suited toward their particular sport, so it should not be a problem that the highest paid models are the most thin and beautiful.

That is not to say that our country does not have major problems with how we treat women and what traits in them we value most highly, but professionals should not be curbed in their work because what they do is unachievable to the average person.

Because men are supposed to be big. With the excess fat probably comes some more muscle, so fat men at least demonstrate some masculine traits.

There is no reason for women to be fat. None. Women do not need to be strong or big. It is actually counter to their health to be big because that makes it harder to pass children.

If you're a woman, you have one job: don't be fat. If you can't do that, you're worthless literally.

t. Barren skelington

>This is how capitalism works
>implying seeing a market in fat people isn't the same capitalism

>what they do is unachievable to the average person.
lol delusional burger thinking fat is the natural state

He was saying what models do is unachievable for the average person you dip.

Believe whatcha want. I used to be skelly but not anymore.

how long did it take you?

11 month still improving

where are your lats bro

you sound like a barrel of laughs

Fuark not bad keep it up bro
I'm still skinnyfat but not really too bad so I still look fine in clothes but I need to get fit

I was implying that you're a skinny barren bitch that can't ovulate
Skinny bitches aren't fertile

please teach me how you did this

I'd rather be skinny and have problems because I'm thin than be so fat I litteraly crush a baby in my womb.

There's plus size fashion already, no designer who caters to model women should have to change for a fat bitch when there's already a niche for that.
Fat bitches don't belong on the walk with real models. Plain and simple.
There's NO reason so be a fats in this day and age when there's a diet plan on every corner aND no one forces you to eat unhealthy.
I can't stand when fat women act like they deserve somthing for being fat, you made youself that way and if it's a medical reason, fucking fix it and eat how your doctor tells you. Jesus christ.
I used to be big, then I realized what a fat cow I was and how people litteraly treat you different. And they do that because it's not NORMAL to be so heavy your love handles jiggle with every step.
Lost weight and honestly my life have improved ten fold. I don't know why anyone would be proud of being fat.

>who is rick
>who is rei
>who is yohji
literally just three designers on top of my mind and there are obviously more. all three have sent fat models down the runway. to dismiss the whole of fashion as excluding fat people is just factually wrong whether you agree with their politics or not. not to mention that i can say for certain that the latter two of the three dont even do it with political motives (not to bash rick but im just not as familiar with his work as the other two)

Insurance companies should be allowed absolute freedom to deal with fat people as they see fit.

America's healthcare issues would disappear in a week.

Because a shitload of people would die from preventable illnesses

Sorry they'd choose death over eating less? What do you want me to do about it?

Do you know about hypothyroidism
People don't have a choice but to take thyroid replacement pills, and those make them fat
Or autoimmune diseases like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis? Steroids are prescribed to millions of people, and a very common side effect is weight gain

None of those things actually CAUSE obesity, when you get down to the science of it. At worst they make it easier to gain weight.

Being a pig is the one and only way to get there.

I've been a nurse for six years and have met plenty of normal people who got fat because of the meds they need to take to survive
Bird appetites, fat as fuck, it's not an easy lifestyle

>Bird appetites, fat as fuck

Bullshit. They're chugging twinkies on the side. Calories in/calories out is not 100% of the story, but it's enough of it that one can definitively say that you're not going to GAIN weight on a sustained caloric deficit.

Again, it's pure gluttony and nothing else. Insurance companies have a right to make them pay for that sin, and only the government is stopping them right now.

I was initially critical as well; I grew up in a place with a big obesity problem (border town) and assumed the first person was just lying
but I paid very close attention...she never ate, ever

then a good friend of mine had his wife gain a lot of weight when she started getting treated for thyroid problems
and like with diabetics, type 1 diabetics know that they can not take their insulin and lose a lot of weight (since sugar only gets metabolized if it's actually in the blood cells, not if it's just in the serum) but that can throw someone into DKA, cause kidney failure, and is generally unsafe; thus diabetics have weight issues too

>but I paid very close attention...she never ate, ever

you're not with them 24/7 you goober

fat people generally do not feel comfortable gorging themselves in front of people they know. they'll do it when they're alone

k

damn, I'm just over a year in and I don't look this good. Probably because I had to lose weight to begin with, but w/e, good work mate

Where are all the hyperthyroid sufferers of the 1930s?

they were probably undiagnosed

stop being edgy kid

master edgelord
king of 0 empathy
im not even fat but youre a huge fucking faggot if you think "lol why cant they just have the willpower to eat less when theyre on medication i can do this why cant they i am the best"
its not so black and white user

Fat people should be excluded and marginalized. It's gluttonous, unhealthy, and disgusting.

My coworker is having serious neurological issues because she is such a fat fuck. Literally her leg went limp in rush hour because the fat is causing her spine to impact nerves. She always complains about how her doctor tells her to lose weight and that she doesn't schedule appointments "to see Jenny-fucking-Craig". As if the fucking doctor is just telling you to lose weight for no good reason. Fat people have no self control and no self-worth and should be treated accordingly.

>implying the majority of obese cunts on healthcare are fatfucks because medical conditions previous to their obesity

being fat is a mental disorder called I cant stop eating because I have no self control

type 2 diabetes is hereditary and you dont have to be obese to get thyroid problems
im not saying obesity is okay in any shape or form but youre literally retarded
underage edgelord please leave

>youre literally retarded
>underage edgelord please leave
but I'm exactly in the right place

hnnnnnnnnng

very nice senpai

Being fat is a preventable ilness.

wow that's amazing inspo
can you describe your workout process?

DMII is not strictly hereditary. Learn some cellular micro and you'd figure how excessive levels of adipokines and chronic glucotoxicity can screw with cell signaling

Not to hop on this wagon but hypothyroidism pills actually make you lose weight.
Unchecked hypothyroidism makes it really hard not to gain weight though. Your overall metabolism slows down to maddening levels.
(I have hypothyroidism and an ~18bmi. Also spent some time in grad school studying the disease)

Now you're just moving the goal posts. Your initial point was "I don't care about your circumstances medical or otherwise just stop eating lol". Own up to your stupid position faggot.

He said he did it in 11 months. Not possible without roids.

In freakshows

Its possible to get that in 11 months without roids. fuck it all depends on genetics though.

You might be confusing the terms
Hypothyroidism is a common medical problem treated with a supplemental thyroid hormone called synthroid in most cases. Hyperthyroidism makes you feel speedy and look skinny (and actually pretty Veeky Forums) but it's bad for your heart and a common course of action is partial thyroidectomy, thus forcing you to take thyroid supplements

Fat people are disgusting and should be excluded from society.

lmao it's entirely preventable even if hereditary. I had a 75% chance of getting it due to family history and worked my ass off to be as healthy as I am.

It's not the same guy retard