Why are undercover graphic tees so good?

Why are undercover graphic tees so good?

Great shoes too.... Undercover inspo thread?

They all suck
Myanmar is already free from British rule

those may be the gayest shoes i've ever seen

cause your taste is fucking shit
UC has done some cool shit but the graphic tees are basically fucking trash. Same thing with with Cav Empt. The graphics are same shit as any old graphic tee but I guess you get points for being fashion savvy if you wear UC graphic tees.

what are some nice graphics then?

found this at a thrift a week or so ago for $2, unfortunately too big so I gave it to my effay brother

kek this.

UC, cav empt and gosha graphics tees are for fuccbois that want to feel superior over the bape and supreme fuccbois but neither still can't dress for shit

I don't really wear graphic tees at all they are kinda gaudy in my opinion and in a way it just feels cheap to have some sort of picture or statement as a picture on your clothing to be some sort of 'eye cathcer' or the focus of your outfit instead of letting the clothing itself do the talking

you've got shit taste

Because you're a teenager with shit taste.

>She Brings The Lame
Never forget.

random interesting ones found at thrift stores
definitely not the garbage in this thread

Wow guys he lets the clothing speak for itself he's so much more advanced than the rest of us children

way to project m8
I just think graphic tees are often horribly designer, the print itself doesn't work with the clothing itself, they are just two entirely separate things and it comes off tacky and obnoxious to me
like if I can choose between black tee and black tee with a print I have zero reason to choose the print really
but those are just my reasons m8, no need to feel insecure you can like and wear graphic tees to your hearts content
they just ain't for me