Just copped these glasses, did I do good Veeky Forums

Just copped these glasses, did I do good Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

warbyparker.com/
warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men/ripley/oak-barrel
warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men
zennioptical.com/unisex-full-rim-acetate-plastic-square-eyeglass-frames-188325.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not if you're Asian

We'll if you're going as James Dean for Halloween you are defiantly doing a much better job than I am.

They look good.

So played out.

are they ugly though

they're fine

are u a grill?

Played out sure but they look good. Lets see them on ur face

how much did they cost and where did u get em from btw. i am looking for some new glasses

depends on your face i guess

Well, can you see more clearly now?

The only glasses that fit my face are pic related. So I just wear contacts. I would rather pay $300 a year for contacts than wear those glasses.

warbyparker.com/

its only $95 senpai

lame

I have rectangle face, will it fit?

You can actually try out five sample frames for free from them.

Here's the one i showed.

warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men/ripley/oak-barrel
and choose 4 others by clicking the box and putting it in a cart along with the other one.

warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men

those kinds of glasses look awful on everybody

Yea nobody wears those glasses more except for neckbeards.

The problem is nothing else looks even remotely good on me which is why now I wear contacts. Thick frames do not suit me especially if they are too large and would not suit me either because my face is pretty fucking round with no fucking jawline and meh chin. It's really a shame but it is what it is. I do get kind of jealous of others who can pull normal glasses off.

Picking frames based off of your face shape is quite archaic. I sell glasses and the amount of times people try to stay within what fits their face is retarded, almost as bad as women who pick glasses based on how it matches with their hair colour

My suggestion is to find what sized frames fit you best, which might mean leaving your house so take it with a grain of salt. and try on different types of glasses because you might be surprised what actually looks nice on you.

could someone recommend a pair of glasses for my face shape?
need a new pair really badly
>inb4 underage
im a baby faced loser so no

you need a square frame, something rigid and geometric would work well for your face

could you post an example desu?

I've got a similar shaped face and these are my glasses. super cheap but they get the job done. You'd do better getting them in black though, I have tortoiseshell since my hair is an auburn color.
zennioptical.com/unisex-full-rim-acetate-plastic-square-eyeglass-frames-188325.html

depends, do you work on wall street?

this

the whole face shape thing is bogus

What kind of glasses would be good for an oval face?

w2c these glasses