Did I fuck up my hair? Can guys look good with red hair?

Did I fuck up my hair? Can guys look good with red hair?

no ur ok
I'd fuck you (or make photos of you)

get the fuck off this board.

>those glasses
>that haircut
>that shirt

unless you're an autistic faggot id suggest a complete rework, 0/10

Noice

Solid input yeasty beast

alright, change the hair color it fucking sucks donkey dick. Either bleach it or black it. Reduce your frame size they don't suit your face. Never wear long sleeve striped shirts of clashing colors. Lurk more you unfashionable faggot

Depends. Are you Korean?

>that haircut
The colour isn't your biggest problem

What kind of haircut do you want?

gay

chris chan core

at this point you have to go skinhead russian cyka blyat core

its the only way a ginger could look cool t b h

if you were like one of those gingers with cool hair texture id say maybe get one of those kinda faggy undercuts, but idk. if ur an adventurous boi maybe put the bangs up instead of having the bangs in front like the kid from the second season of true detective

calm down bud i honestly dont understand why expect anyone to take you seriously

>dying your hair red to be a ginger
end yourself now

what kind of glasses do you have desu

If you dyed your hair red you have nothing to complain about.

At least you weren't stuck with this godawful color form birth. It's as though women completely ignore you if you're a ginger and not a 10/10 Chad.

Looks good Weasley.

lmao you look like 707

This hate is dumb. I have red hair and I look great. It sets you apart in a good way. Sure if you're a stereotypical looking ginger with red lips and dark freckles then it kinda sucks, but having red hair is dank. Own it

Uh... Can you post a pic of your hair or something?

I need some inspiration.

Your clothes, haircut and glasses look like what a lot of 20-some Koreans wear, but you aren't a yellow-fellow and your hair is orange. You look like the retarded offspring of a Harry Potter x Ron Weasley fanfic.

uploaded as its own thread for some reason

you sound like a school shooter, being ginger doesn't factor into it you're just ugly friendo, i'm a ginge and i mean king krule colour and i do just fine