Should black people even bother with fashion if we cant pull shit off?

should black people even bother with fashion if we cant pull shit off?

lmao the people that says blacks can never be fashionable are the same ones that are insecure and can't wear anything without the approval of random internet strangers.

Black people are like 2 times more effay than white people.

>thread

I'd actually say you guys can pull off a lot more shit than us whiteys can. You get a lot more freedom with bright colors. Just play to your strengths instead of your weaknesses.

>i have never seen a dries van noten show in my life: the post

Bright colours doesn't mean tacky u self loathing cuck

you have big dicks you don't need fashion

Jesus dude, I wasn't saying anything negative about whites at all you autistic shitstain.

How about you forget your alt-right platform and try to help OP instead of resorting to "muh cuck" type shit?

black people are infinitely more Veeky Forums than awkward self conscious white people
but at the same time if youre an awkward self conscious black person youre pretty fucked
confidence is key
i dont really have any pictures

mullato here. know that feel

makes me feel horrible browsing Veeky Forums and seeing all the white people pulling shit off and knowing i could never wear it

>self hatred

hahahhahaha white guy here. you will never be Veeky Forums with that attitude black or not

i don't get it. just wear em, good outfits are good outfits no matter what your skin color is

yeah its all good saying that. but you dont know what its like. just because somebody in picture pulls something off doesnt mean i can

Dude, just wear it. Have you seen the type of shit some people wear? A lot of the time it looks like dogshit. The thing that sells 90% of your outfit is the confidence. Just wear it and say to yourself "yeah, I look good."

It'll make you look better, I swear.

lol...

This. Clothing (and most aestheticy things) is so fucking arbitary that there is no use obsessing what other people think.

Wtf?
I'm mulatto myself and can pull off much more than my cumstained friends. You can wear what you want, it will always look more cool on us. Do it with style and be confident.

And I dont fucking care if my pants crop to much, still get hoes.

dont kid yourself man. i know it hurts you to admit. but its not true. theres a reason why one in a 100 pics on Veeky Forums involve someone with african blood. we cant pull shit off. the pictures that youd o see of mullatos pulling off fashion are the one in a million type of mullatos

average mullatos like me and you are doommed to be forever un fashionabele

case in point

kek

You dont get it..
Veeky Forums is filled with white people, and therefore much more pics of whiteys. I live in a country that is 93% white. Ofc you dont see as many pics of us. Look on ASOS and see that 70% of their models are black or mulatto. Why the selfhate?

well where the black fashion site then? because theres no proof that black people can pull shit off. i never see fashionable black people in real life

the only fashionable black people i see are reposted on here over and over again because they are so few and far between

Where do you live? We are not enought black people to make that happen. You know that.

everyone and everything can be effay.
it just needs a bit time and skill and combinations of a few things.

watup with kanye west?

i live in america. but in predominately white and asian area. ive probably never seen more than a few fashionable black people in my entire life. i dont listen to rap so that might be why i cant identify with black fashion. i find blacks are unable to dress themself. no offence but your pic is pretty much the only option for black people and i definitely know i never wanna dress like that

So say fuck it then. Throw on a t-shirt and jeans and just go live life. Don't just continue to complain about shit on /fa. You're not helping yourself out here.

>blacks can't be effay

Literally what? Have you seen the NBA these days.

can black people please get the fuck out of Veeky Forums. cant even have our own website in peace

>tfw 5'5 mulatto

how big is your dick

lol mate Im black but c'mon.

None of those niggas can actually dress.

ALSO while there are self hating blacks i think OP is just a pathetic white dude pretending to be black.

How deep is your throat?

Big enough :^) Actually I'd gladly trade a couple dick inches for actual inches